Oscraps

Daily O's Tuesday January 26th

LaurieW

lOve the O!
morning all
hope all who are under the weather start feeling better. Work has been busy and I have been exhausted at night- hoping for a better day today and a 2+ mile walk when I get home. I just ordered a gown to wear in my ballroom competition now to eat healthy till march so it looks gorgeous!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Here
is the dress I ordered since I am only 5'3" I will probably have to have it professionally hemmed so i don't trip in it- according to my instructor, but the price was right- with gift cards cost was $2.44!!

LSlycord

Ooooh...Laurie! Awesome dress! I think that I'll join you on that 2 mile walk tonight. I'll use my treadmill since walking outside would be a disaster. Haven't done any exercise to speak of since falling on Saturday. Back still bothers me but I think I could do the walking...so need to get started!

Hope everyone has a good day! -8 F with wind chill here. But I do think everyone is going to school and work (although school is a 2 hour delay)!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Laurie- that dress is divine!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing good- missing you all so much. My back is finally starting to feel better, but I think that the prednisone is doing a number on me- very dizzy, shaky, hot/cold at the same time. I HATE feeling like this!

Today I am getting out of the house- but only to an endocrinologist appt. Gary is driving me since it is an hour away.

Linda W -- hope you feel better!!

Linda S- good for you, and Laurie, for walking today :)

To everyone- xoxoxo

LaughingSun

hey... I think I woke up just hungry & not nauseous... it's been so long tho, I'm not sure lol. I'm definitely calmer tho :)

Laurie, how beautiful!

Chris, yay re: yer back!!! sorry to hear about the dizzy, shaky tho... that really sucks!

LindaW, feeling better today I hope!

LindaS, walk for me please :)

hugs everybody, have a fantastic day!

LaughingSun

btw, I've been meaning to ask... what's a good bedtime snack that's filling enough to tide me over so I'm not dying of hunger in the morning?!!!

hondachicc

Hi ladies!!

I finally got here today!! I have slept A LOT today!!! NEEDED IT!!!

I am on the mend....enough that I am going to try to keep the babies tomorrow.

I really hope no one gets this mess....it was not fun...and I know I have several more days to completely mend...YUCK!!

I am taking Musinex D for the congestion....I learned something about that too...if you are strickened with hotflashes....Musinex makes them worse!!! I did not sleep at all last night because I had one hot flash after another all night long!! It was horrible!! I was sweating...burning up and freezing all at the same time!!! Ughhh!! I did not take it this morning so it would stop...But I just took a few minutes ago because my congestion is terrible and coughing my head off!!

Laurie...that dress is gorgeous!!! You will be so beautiful and I can't wait to see pics of YOU in it!!

LindaS and Laurie....wow...2 mile walk!!! I admire you both!! I could do it if I put my head to it...but NO will power!!

Chris....YAY..so happy your back is better!!!! but yuck on the side effects...I can't take prednasone...it makes me wonky!! how did the Dr appt go??

AndreaNyx....YAY!! no nausia!!! That is awesome!! and I wish I could tell what snack would fill you up...but I don't snack at night....DH would tell you reese cups!! LOL!!

Thanks for al the well wishes!! (((HUGS)))

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Well, I got ornery at the end of work- not in a good way either- regarding paperwork, and came home and did walk, but only 1 1/2 miles because I could smell my dinner and did not want it to burn- so I stopped and ate it- still feeling annoyed at work, was hoping the walk would walk it off- oh well- this too shall pass- No energy for scrapping- glad to hear that people are on the mend!