Oscraps

Daily O's : Thursday September 29, 2016

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Good Morning everyone!! Hello? Where is everyone? I am hoping that you are all sleeping in this morning? Perhaps doing something that is making you happy today?

I slept like a baby last night, I guess because of the 8km hike and all the fresh air I got yesterday! It was a beautiful hike, one which we have done before, but so pretty and it is a new favourite! I took lots of photos, so I guess another page is in order for me today. I am hoping to get a photo book done of all the hikes over this past year.

Chris - I hope that all is well today! Are you having computer issues again perhaps? I hope that you got out for another great walk with Cait and the fur babies! But ewww on the poo smell all the way home!

Nancy - How did Luther do on his walking with a friend? I bet he was a super star! He is such a smart dog!! Enjoy your day today and I bet you are looking forward to getting some more hockey pages done soon!

Rae - I bet you are missing Beckham! Nice to hear that you took a break from work yesterday afternoon! I don't know how you fit everything that you do into one day!! Hoping you got to enjoy the gorgeous sunny day yesterday!! It was a beauty!!

Ok I have some :washing: to do and then another cup of coffee and some time spent here are on my morning list of things to do today. Other than that not much else is happening here. I hope everyone is well and can pop in here sometime today!! :wave:

Aussiekat

Morning Trudy! Wow, we're the first one's here? Cool. :) It's a cold, wet, grey day in my neck of the woods today - saying it won't get much above 65 and it will be raining right through tomorrow night. *sigh* Blah. Got some new yarn yesterday, so it might be a good knitting night tonight ... that or work on a few things for DSD this weekend :)

Aussiekat

BTW, had to share a funny from last night. Stan's been playing around with filters on his iPhone. He brought a picture to show me last night, excited about how he'd made a DVD cover photo look like a blanket or a rug (he'd basically added texture to it). Now, I guess he's seen me manipulate photos in Photoshop and Lightroom, 'cause that's where I think his next comment came from:

"Hey Mom! Look ... I guess I just scrapbooked something!!"

Yeah, Stan, that's exactly what you did. :suspicious:

#noidea

nancyr

Good morning - It was an early start as I had to get my car in for servicing with my mechanic son. The power went off in the building for like 30 sec and then it went on while my son worked on my car. But he texted me that 5 min after I left the power went out again and was still out last I heard. Came home and got the boys off to work. They were still there when I got home way past the time they usually leave LOL. My DH said Luther was a crazy dog. He actually went into the house of his friends Bella and Puppy. The owners thought it was funny. My DH not so much. Luther did not do well on his walk with the other dog. Sophie is scared of all dogs and Luther kept trying to get her to play so he barked. It did not work well. So we parted and you would have thought I was beating Luther with the way he was carrying on. But because of you Rae and thanks - I brought his treats and he came then. This morning on his walk he got to see Jackson and played a few moments and he came nicely! We then met Fritzy, a 5 year old German Shepherd, and they played so nicely. His owner said that he only likes German Shepherds and puppies. Too funny. Today is a calm day as it is cloudy and on and off rain. Hoping to later get Luther out. Tomorrow he is going to doggie day care. I think he needs a fix of lots of dogs.

Trudy sounds like the hike was a success! I look forward to seeing the pages.

Rae good for you taking some time off! How did Taz do without Beckham! I am like Trudy I don't know how you fit it all in!

Chris hope all is well!

Have a great day all!

nancyr

Kat that is a cute story! If that was all it took to scrap a page! thanks for making me smile

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning, ladies. I miss Beckham but not the extra work it entailed. I had to keep giving him hugs when he was settled in his owner's car, to say goodbye. He kept licking my nose. We probably won't see him now until the spring. Taz and I went out for a bit and when we came home he ran to every room in the house, looking for Beckham. Not sure if he missed him or just wanted to be sure he was gone so he could be top dog again and get all his toys out, gnaw on his bison bone, roll around his cookie ball full of treats and then stretch out on the couch. Then he was out like a light. This morning he crawled up onto the couch and hasn't moved yet LOL. Got my dental cleaning done yesterday and they didn't charge me much for it b/c of the last cleaning where the hygienist took way too long and didn't finish. So that was a pleasant surprise.

This morning I was getting some CT stuff done and need to finish up my 52 inspirations challenge for Oct and then I'll be ready for the DSD weekend. I'm happy that my hubs remembered that he is on-call this wkend so we can't go to the trailer. That's great for me b/c as much as I would have enjoyed getting away, now I can stay home, scrap and shop, and on Sunday will take Bailey to a movie. Plus, I'll be fitting in some client editing. It'll be a busy wkend but fun.

Chris - hope your absence is not computer related and everything is ok with you.

Trudy - that sounds wonderful, putting together an album of photos from your hikes. I'm been enjoying all the pages I've seen lately of yours.

Nancy - I understand about the barking, as Ava has a loud bark and scares some of the little dogs but what they don't know is that she is more afraid of them LOL. Taz like to run into our neighbor's house and chase the cat LOL. He often leaves his front door open in the summer and Taz will just race in, going 100 mph, flying up and down the hallway, looking for Madge the cat.

Kat - that is too funny about Stan scrapping LOL. Darrell gave me a card one time and had pop-dotted a flower to it and said he had "scrapped" a card for me LOL.

I'm heading out shortly to take Ava out so better go get a bit of work done first. I'm enjoying the quiet morning and the sun is shining through my office window....so peaceful.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi ladies! I am here. There was a bad car accident up the mountain this morning that took down a telephone pole and electrical. So we had no power for a couple of hours. Then i went to work- thankfully she had power and that went well. Got home, took a shower and then made an appt for my annual GYN appt. It has been several years since I had been in and I shouldn't procrastinate. In Nov. I have to see if we are eligible for low-income health insurance like Caitlyn has, but for families. better get in while I can!

Off to putter a bit. TTYS!