Oscraps

Daily O's - Monday 1/25

LSlycord

Good morning ladies! A quick one from cold, snowy, icy Iowa!:mad:

The kids have a 2 hour delay this morning. Not getting much momentum with school and this schedule. In the last 7 weeks they have had one full, normal week. Today we begin the 8th week...and we aren't going to get a full one this time either.:(

I'm about to head out to work. Big goal...not to slip on the ice!

Hope everyone has a great day! I'll check in with all of you later!

Lori Potts

stopping by to say hello!! i am about to go crazy because my daughter only wants mustard sandwiches for the past couple days. PLAIN MUSTARD SANDWICHES!! ARRGG!

hope ya'll have a great day!!
lol linda. i hope u made it past the ice!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
mustard sandwiches?? Ugh, that sounds gross!!

We have a rainy day here- warm, though, in the 50's. Whew-it would be bad if it was back in the 30's.

My back is finally starting to feel better, whew- pain is down to an ache. But the meds are doing a number on me with the side effects. Hot/freezing/sweating/nausea... blech.
But I can walk! Not that anyone in my house is letting me.

We had the Football party yesterday and anytime I went to get up, someone yelled at me. *poopy face*
It is not in my nature to be taken care of- I am the one who likes to be doing for other people.But the 2 teams I was rooting for didn't win, oh well.
The Jets- well, I was rooting for them for Home Team status. And I was rooting for Farve- cannot get over how "old" Cough- I am older than him- he is and still plays heard. He got knocked down a lot, but he kept on going, gotta give props for that.
(as I sit here with pillows behind my back and shuffling along because I can't get out of the shower without hurting myself :lol:)

hope everyone has a great Monday

feel good, be safe!

xoxoxo

hondachicc

Okay....call me Clara today....I am a bit whiny!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like total crap!! I have come to the conclusion that DH and I have the flu for sure!! I had a fever all night then it broke again early morning...I had to get up and change my clothes cause I was soaked!! I take my meds and I feel better...enough to sit up and move around some....but as soon as they start wearing off...I can hardly get up. My Mom went to the store for us to get us some more coke and essentials....I made her leave it at the front door...I told her not even touch the door handle!! I am worried about Jesse and Cameran getting it...they were both here over the weekend. Obviously I am not babysitting today...I feel bad...I have to make people take off from work.

Okay...I am going to go...I can't hold my head up any longer.

((hugs)) to you all...but I am not breathing!!

LaughingSun

interesting morning lol. it rained all night and it's still raining now... but it ain't gonna be pretty when it freezes tomorrow lol.

You know? I'm feeling calmer. weird, I've only been taking the meds for a week & a bit. Actually, normally I'm really emotional too... friday I had a duty day at Kylie's school and I didn't even tear up... weird to say the least! Normally I blubber everytime she does something cute or smart...

Linda: walk safe!

Lori: ick is all I can say lol

Chris: yay about the back feeling a bit better... hope it gets better real quick so you can get back to it lol.

LindaW: sorry you are feeling crappy. drink & rest lots... hope you are feeling better really soon!

LaughingSun

ps - it's +6C out there right now... no mits or hats or even done up jackets... CRAZY for Jan in Eastern Canada!!!!

LSlycord

Linda W---hope you feel better soon...although if you have the flu, I bet it won't seem soon!

Andrea and Chris---I'm jealous of all the nice temps!

Lori---mustard sandwich---yckkkkk

Chris---glad that your back is better

mrsaboyer

Hi Ladies! It was quiet in here, with all the invalids.

Our weather was crazy windy and rainy all night, and then it got clear and warm again this morning. I put the frog rain boots on the girls, tho, because I knew it would be muddy waiting for their teachers to come and get them- that's how they do it for both the PreK and the Spec Ed kids, we wait outside and the teachers come and get the kids. Well, the rain boots are just a challenge for them, they feel like they need to FIND the puddles and stomp in them. LOL!

Sorry ya'll feel so bad! LindaW, try to get down some fluids. Chris, you stay horizontal and HEAL!!

Laurie Potts- mustard sandwiches? Hahahah! Kids are funny!

Andrea - glad your meds are kicking in! Sure you are feeling relieved.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
What!?!?! Me whine?? never. LOL!! That is actually really funny because I didn't post all day because I was in a horrible mood. But I just spent the past hour looking up cruise stuff and am no longer in a bad mood. I'm still pissy about the things I'm pissy about but in cruise mode so I thought I'd stop in. Poor sickies, mustard eating, hurt people. I hope everyone gets better quick.

Well, I am off to watch House now. Just wanted to jump in and say hi. :)