Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Weekend Edition March 1&2

tropt

Happy March, ladies!!!

What are your plans and goals for the month? For me, I hope to get back into my walking routine. We're living on Zoey the Land Shark (ZLS)'s schedule but I'm thinking I can start getting back to my schedule now that she seems adjusted to our home/family. Also, I need have some writing projects and really want to get some scrapping done.

Working on menus for our guests this week and doing some research for a writing project and some housework (ugh!). DH is taking on a bit more of the training for ZLS and he is gleefully reporting, "She doesn't chew on me or my clothes at all!" Grrr... of course, that makes the rest of the fam so happy (NOT). :brick: More like irritated since we endured it while he was on a business trip. ;) But hopefully she is maturing and it's getting better. (must confess - I've been looking for sites about cuddly, sweet pups that don't chew...but I can't find any! ;) So onward, forward in our puppy project.) Okay..must stop talking about the dog..I'm making myself tired of hearing about it. ;)

How are things in your part of the world? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
I can't believe we're already in March, I haven't seen February passed!

My plans for this month are mostly related to developing my business, that means marketing which is not my cup of tea!! I also have to think about getting a parttime job if business doesn't start as I want...
So not much fun on this part, but it has to be done!

Besides that, I will try to have funnier times with scrapping, wandering, meeting friends and family :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
ZLS- that is tooooo funny! And don't stop talking about your puppy, I personally *love* hearing about her!

Sabine, I hope that all of your business dreams and plans come through!

tropt

Well, oops! Don't what I did wrong but this was supposed to be for the Weekend Edition of Daily Ooos so I'll just go post in the other thread. ;)

tropt

oh, Sara, no worries.. <hug> I have a tendency to bumble about at times so I just assumed I bumbled again. :)