Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Wednesday October 26

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I have been telling myself over and over that we still have plenty of time in October, but now as I am typing in today's date... ummm, yeah. Not so much.
Once November hits, its all out crazy for the holidays.
Laurie I should really work on the FLYLady Holiday stuff. I am so scattered and disorganized and the holidays are going to hit me like a ton of bricks. One smooooshed faery.

Caitlyn is off to NYC to see Wicked with her school. I am so excited for her- such a great play. last year's trip was to see Phantom, which she hated, but at least she knows the songs and story behind Wicked. And its a fun one too, so should have a good time. I wish I could go with them. I am short enough to fit in with the kids, right? I should just sneak on the bus LOL

Did any of you watch The Black Swan? What did you think? We started to watch it last night and I think I made it halfway through and could not take one more second. Did it ever get any better?

Gotta get rolling.....

WWW:
I wish I was going to see Wicked!
I wish I could get someone else to go grocery shopping for me.
I want my back pain to go away.

Have a great day!!
xoxoxo

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Gee ... I'm having so much fun right now :(
Some moron has hacked a forum I'm active at, and now I have to change my password on every internet site in the world. ()/&¤#"%#&/!%"

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Personals

Laurie- So happy to hear that the light is helping you.

Clara- I see we need to suck it up and start flylady together. Glad to hear your foot is better.

Kristy- barbie princess charm school?? That sound horrific!! So glad my DD is past thatstage....

Phyllis- it was nice here yesterday too- about the same 60-65 and sunny. I went out for an hour or so of yard work just to soak up the sun. I keep hearing how this winter is going to be a bad one for the east coast- very cold, higher than avg snowfall. I am dreading it very much myself too.

Sally- have fun at Quilt Mkt! How did you do on those Advent cal's?

Trudy- those bears are precious!!!

Maureen WTG!! Good for you hitting the gym!!! You and P have me intrigued by this Case Histories. I might have to check it out.

Krsity- your girls are adorable!!

Fran- I have not done a single thing for my own costume I need for Saturday. ahhhh! I need another week in October!!!
Good luck withthe car decision. My friend has a kia sorrento that she loves.

bye!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Morning all - Eva- that is terrible- I had my email hacked once- pita-

Chris- yes time does fly and sadly I have never understood how it flies faster when we are older.

Storms came through last night and I wished my dog had a thunder vest! Oh well. More storms today and he will be home alone. Wish it were 7pm and I would be home, but then I would miss out blessing so many kiddos and families with my charm!

tanteva

Gee ... I just realized ... I have to change pw on both forums and stores for every scrapbooking site there is out there. And I know some forums have extra accounts for the galleries too ... Gee - I almost feel like closing my internet account and go back to the stone ages :eek:hwell:

Callfamilycircus

Good morning!

I just realized I have been away for months! I haven't done any scrapbooking since February!

I have been learning photography. I am even taking classes at my local college! I have just turned in my application for a trade name so I can officially start my business. Here is my blog:
http://calltheshotsphoto.blogspot.com/

I am having so much fun with it! I just started working with an animal rescue doing free photos for them. Already they adopted out 3 dogs because of my photos! It is so exciting. I am also starting to work with a horse rescue this week! I cannot wait!

I do have a question though. I am wanting to create personalized Holiday cards for my clients. Can I use the digital scrapbooking elements that I purchased to create the cards that I sell? I know I cannot sell the elements themselves. But can I sell something with them on? I do not want to breach the copyrights. What do you think? (or know)

frani_54

Good Morning Ladies!

Chris hoping your back gets better soon, nothing worse then a backache....Wicked I would have loved to have done seen that. It's no longer playing here in the Bay area.

Eva - had my email hacked once, it's such a vilated feeling...guess people have nothing better to do then making people miserable....

Laurie just stay safe.....

hondachicc

Good morning....

Yesterday wore me out!!! My Mom and the two girls and myself were out all day long.....then Sharon and I took them all to eat and to a Fall Festival at the YMCA....they had a ton of stuff going on...They all loved the hayride....it was so cute...they had different stops that were set up as kids stories....and everyone was dressed up and acted out a bit of the story....and there was a glow in the dark pumpkin patch, a bounce house, and a movie outside on the lawn when it got dark. Kids were wiped out when we got home.

I have laundry to do today........ Oh and a bunch of pumpkins we brought home last night to paint this afternoon!! :twitch:

whatnext

Eva, i had one of those "return to the stone age" moments last week. i was ready to unplug and tune out. my trouble centers mostly around an unreliable internet connection. hope you straighten out your probs.

Katrina, i think you have to purchase the Professional version of the products you plan to sell. hopefully someone more in the know will answer this.

Laurie, i don't know what a Thunder Vest is!

Linda, sounds exhausting! but fun!

Chris: hope you get you WWWs!

off to the gynie today. woot. and the rain's back.

Happy OTHD!

phylis

donnagoar

Good Morning Everyone!

Just thought I'd stop in and say Hi as I'm still navigating the O and saw this fun thread and what a nice way to visit with one another.

I live just outside Joplin, MO and Extreme Make Over is finishing up a build of 7 houses in 7 days and that has been amazing to watch. I'm sure quite difficult to choose just 7 families after last May's awful tornado. The numbers of volunteers are been wonderful!

Fall temps here.
Donna

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning sweet "O" ladies, off to work this morning, had a fabulous sleep!! Accidentally locked the cat in the computer room last night and so he was not waking us up at 4:30 in the morning , but did have a small accident to clean up off of the floor because of my forgetfulness. Oh well hubby and I both were amazed at how well we slept and how great we felt this morning. Poor kitty, but sometimes I wish he would just leave us alone. I love him but he is very old and starting to get a little :loco: Off to grab a second cup of :tea:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Chris - Ugghhh on the back pain, nothing is worse! I did watch Black Swan, it was terrible however I did watch the entire movie it did not get any better. Hope you have a fun day and that you find what you need for your costume soon!

Eva - How terrible!! What a pain in the *^%$!! for you, hope he did not get any important info from you!

Katrina - how great on your photo business!! Its always a bonus when you can make money from doing something that you love!! As for the card thing, I would get permission from the designers before going a head with using their stuff.

Laurie - Hope you day is great and you get to use your charm on all those kiddos! :humble:

Frani - Have a great day!!

Nana Linda - Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your kiddos yesterday! You know they had fun when they are exhausted by the end of the day!! You are such a great Nana!!

Phylis - Wish I could get you a bear!! Hope you have a wonderful day too!!

Donna - How exciting to watch 7 houses go up in 7 days!! Lucky people!! Must have been a hard choice though!!

Well I'm done my second cuppa and now off to work for a few hours. Hope to get back to leave some love in the gallery today! Hopefully some scrapping of my own too!! :wave:

Kiliki

wish someone would go grocery shopping for me too chris!
sorry your forum was hack eva! not good!! why do people think things like that is fun to do???
chris...yes barbie princess charm school...makes me want to claw my eyes out and rupture my own ear drums!
morning Laurie! yuck on the storms!
Katrina your photography is beautiful!
as for the scrapbook elements as long as they are S4H then you can...you need to look at the terms o use
Linda...sounds like your exhausting day was fun!! and boo to laundry i gotta do mine too blah
good morning Donna!
trudy....ooops on the cat haha! glad you had a good nights sleep!

CookingMyLife

Well it stiil is morning, so good morning all!

After the gym this a.m, I WAS the one who did your grocery shopping! I needed a few, like 3 things, but once I got there, I figured oh well...get all the things on sale that we use, and make the trip worthwhile. I still had to go back because I forgot the boneless chicken was on sale. I've yet to find two things I want/need... Thai Coconut Chai tea - abosolutely delish with vanilla coconut milk, <--not the creamy canned kind, but the refrigerated kind you find next to the soy milk. I want that and need (!) the chopped pepper spread like they have at Subway. Why is that so hard to find in a grocery store!??! Himself ate the last of it too. I once found a Guilano brand chopped jalapeno relish that was to his taste but of course have no idea where I bought it. I maybe the deranged shopper wandering through stores in your area!

Well, finally shower time...and back to do personals.

cstaff

mornin' ladies... just back inside from the initial stages of snow removal... we are getting hammered in the Rockies... over a foot and still coming down... not our usual powder but spring snow cement... woke in the night to gunshots... was actually trees snapping from the weight... we still have leaves on our trees... it was 81 here Monday... oh my... what's a girl to do... coffee for sure...

tanteva

I live just outside Joplin, MO and Extreme Make Over is finishing up a build of 7 houses in 7 days and that has been amazing to watch. I'm sure quite difficult to choose just 7 families after last May's awful tornado. The numbers of volunteers are been wonderful!

Ty .... wish I could be that close to him :love:

Now I've changed my password at 69 places :thumb: Now I just need to change on MSN - then I'm all done I think. Good thing - I don't have any on-line e-mail like Hotmail or such so noone can get access to my e-mail.

But I swear - next time I'll kill internet and get all stone age! :mad2:

tanteva

mornin' ladies... just back inside from the initial stages of snow removal... we are getting hammered in the Rockies... over a foot and still coming down... not our usual powder but spring snow cement... woke in the night to gunshots... was actually trees snapping from the weight... we still have leaves on our trees... it was 81 here Monday... oh my... what's a girl to do... coffee for sure...

Oh, I'm waiting for the snow to come ... will probably have to wait a couple of weeks though. I love snow :)

ourmisadventures

good morning ladies!!! My day is off to a rough start so I thought I would pop into the O's for a pick me up :) Jeff's having a hard time with something... and I can't do anything about it but try and lift him up and encourage him. It's driving me nuts to have my hands tied like that!!!! So, when he got home from work I did what I could... I made him three fried eggs (from our chickens!!!) and a ton of bacon! Not the healthiest breakfast, but definitely the most comforting for him!

I'm off to go get some powdered milk to make a batch of granola... I remembered to buy everything but that grrr. I'll be back later for personals... I need to be quick because we're expecting several deliveries today!

love you ladies!!! missed you!!!

CookingMyLife

Raining hard now in Annapolis. Glad I went out this am when I did!

Chris- Hope your back gets better sooner! I didn't see Black Swan and every preview looked just gruesome. sorry I didn't get your grocery order in time!

Eva - bad bad hackers. They should have a scarlet H on their broken knuckles! yes, (^*##^_#!^^* and many more words to that effect!

Laurie - to a swift work day and a calm dog. Our old cat never heard a thing. Zoneeeed out for most of his last year or so.

Katrina - Good luck with the new business! I think each designer has his or her own terms for usage but it does sound like a Professional license is going to be needed for most.

Frani - Hello California!

Nana- That was one busy pumpkin-ating day you all had! Phew, but glad you gave the children so much fun. I suspect the adults had just as good a time too.

Phylis - oh joy, gynecologist time. My dr does that exam herself which is nice AND she has disposable plastic speculums which are not ice cold! Hope you and your parts are well.

Hey Donna - you have lots to do with your promotion work here! Nice to see you drop in. That's a great push of houses. I wonder how many residents stayed in Joplin? or moved elsewhere w/o plans to come back?

Hi Kristi!

Trudy - As our boy aged, he just slept in, slept long, just slept. He never was one to come in our room except in his first yr or so . He was 10 when we got him though. In the end, little bits just came out of him as he walked. Poor little guy, even with daily aloe on his food, he had little rock pellets.

Chris - That kind of snow does so much damage. Hope you don't get an early flood with the hot weather later this week.

OWD - It's hard to know what we can do if they don't tell us. Homemade granola sounds great! I've made it before but could always use a new recipe!

Ok, time for a bit of clean up here…maybe listen to a podcast at the same time! ciao ciao!