Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Wednesday, May 8

AK_Tracy

Not to change topics, since that is all I'm doing in this post--what is up with Met Gala dresses? Seriously, I wonder if it's "How ugly can we make these dresses?"
YES! I totally think that's the reason they make them. How ugly can you get? They do a good job making them UGLY :floorlaugh:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
@Cherylndesigns how was that vanilla chai tea? Now I want some!!!

I did buy a juicer, I haven't decided if I'm into actual juicing for the juice or for the machine. I'm inclined to think its gadget that I enjoy more. :rotfl:

Anddddd my daughter just ran in here yelling.... "there's a bug, there's a bug! Don't you hear me yelling, aren't you going to help me?"

Meanwhile I'm laughing and like, ok, so catch it and release or kill it... and yelling, how is that any different than your norm when you are the phone. I heard no signs of distress so it's business as usual for me.

Not to change topics, since that is all I'm doing in this post--what is up with Met Gala dresses? Seriously, I wonder if it's "How ugly can we make these dresses?"
Girl, it was SO good. I wanted to take a picture of it - in a tall, clear glass with all that crushed ice in it and I was too anxious to drink it. :floorlaugh:

About your DD and the bug - I used to tell my kids that it was my pet. They'd be like "Mom, kill that fly"! :giggle4:

JeanneMN

Ladies, I am NOT amused. Not one bit! Its May. And its SNOWING! Yes I live in AK but come on, not now! o_O
I feel your pain, we had 8 inches on May 15 a few years ago. So far so good here, and somehow I never felt better about it even if somebody said, "Oh, you know it won't be here for long." I don't care how long, I don't want it period. BTW, Yours won't last long:rotfl::floorlaugh::giggle4: