Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Wednesday, May 15

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy Wednesday, I have two days done, 3 more to go. Thankfully I have an easy house to clean today. 2 1/2 hours tops. And if I miss a spot, she won't care or notice. I was cleaning a few spots on the tile the last time I was there that the mop didn't get, and she yelled at me to leave them. This is the funny client, that I laugh as much as I clean. This afternoon, I hope to scrap. *hope* being the key word. I didn't get all that much done here yesterday.

Ugh, Catzilla is in her *Must be All Over You as You Type* mode lately. She is making me slightly bonkers. Even taking time to snuggle with her doesn't make her stop.

Uh-oh-- she almost spilled my coffee. *That* is bad!!!!!!

I am goint o post this now and see if I canget her to love on someone else for a bit.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Morning Chris- Morning O fam- I have chosen not to exercise this morning- woke up late have some housekeeping to do before I leave for work. I will exercise tomorrow- I have time before I leave to get my permanent caps on my front two teeth. Today is a busy day at work. If everyone shows I will have 10 pts in 9.5 hours. Yes it is stay late night!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
well that didn't work and now I think she ate my Pen (for my tablet) . You think she would prefer my Mouse.

Get it?? Mouse?? :noidea:

Never mind it was a bad joke.:drama:

Laurie- hope that your plants made it through OK, it has been really cold here too- we had to put our heat back on for part of the day yesterday. It was only 51*. 80 something last Friday. SMH!
Glad you survived work ok too!

Nancy- what a wonderful Mother's Day!! I have a lot of friends who are Ranger's fans and my Facebook feed was full of excitement ;)
I would love to take a class by Jana someday. I subscribe to Anna;s newslette for thatsame reason-- the thought process/steps, but I almost never get a chance to sit down and read and absorb it all.

Trudy- sorry to hear about the rain and no walk, but woot for getting rid of clutter!!! I need to do some of that some day ;)
It must be so hard for her to want to work and not be able to. I know it kills Gary that he can't "provide" for us. Its sound so archaic but it is true heh.
And I am sorry to hear that Ca. disability care seems to suck as much as the US.:(

Wow. Catzilla walked off... Scott is in the kitchen so I think she might want food over me.

Off to start my day-- hugs and love to all of you. It seems like so many of you are having a rough patch or are having loved ones that way.
(((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

whatnext

hi, there. i'm back. time to get back on the horse and get moving. just gonna do some errands today and stay close-ish to home. we're expecting some intense stormy weather later in the day. i'm kind of looking forward to it. i am a big fan of thunderstorms. maybe a mindless trip to TJ Maxx to root around in the housewares and junk at the back of the store. then have to look around for Christening gifts for my niece's new TRIPLETS. imagine going from two kids to FIVE! i can't get my brain around it.

have a lovely Wednesday, O-zies. find the funny!

Kiliki

Hello all.....ugh busy busy....keeping up with the ab challenge and the 30day shred got boring so I started kickboxing yesterday LOL now that was a great workout!!!! keeps you moving at all times!!! so will do that for now until I get bored with that hahaha....also still doing the elliptical......

anyways I won't be around much again today...babysitting....a one month old...weeee baby fix!!!1 :)

have a great day all!!

nancyr

good morning! Had a good day! But it was a chilly day, more like March. Went for a fun walk with my girlfriend she is a Rangers fan and was so mad at the refs - I just laugh because I said the same thing last year and she thought I was crazy. Of course watched hockey until late at night. Good games. Phylis those Penguins looking good.

Chris glad just a light day at work. Your cat sounds fun!

Trudy sorry for the rain but sounds like you got a lot accomplished for your upcoming adventure.

Kristy have fun baby sitting!

Laurie looks like a busy day - hope all goes well!

Phylis enjoy your thunderstorms!

Have a great day all!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning all, its :rain: here again today, but yesterday I did manage to get out for my walk in the morning sunshine. But it was a bit chilly, guess we were so spoiled with the lovely warm weather for the past few weeks. Now the regular temps just seem so cold. So I guess I will be wearing a raincoat for my walk today.

Chris - Sounds like a good day for you today, its always nice when someone can make you laugh while you work!! Hope you get to scrap today, I said I was scrapping yesterday, but it is taking me so long to do one layout!! What the heck is the matter with me, I used to whip up a layout in a matter of minutes??? Just don't have the creative juices anymore. But I am bound and determined to get a couple of pages done today!!!! BTW I thought your little pen/mouse joke was cute! :becky:

Laurie - Oh my a very full day for you today! Hope you get a couple of cancellations so you can take a breather every now and then! Don't blame you for not getting your workout in this morning yikes!!

Phylis - Glad to have you back with us!! It will be hard to deal with your friends health situation, but glad you have your horse saddled and are getting back to some sort of normalcy !! Count your blessing and remember that you are so lucky to have such an amazing friend who has enriched your life just by knowing her! :hug: Now go and find some neat new gadget to use in the kitchen!! Have fun rooting around in TJ Maxx!!
Wish I could watch the thunderstorm with you! Its the one thing I do miss about the prairie! I loved the Thunderstorms!! and there were lots of them! We don't get any out here :sad:

Kristy - Wow you are the workout Queen!! Have fun babysitting!! I can't wait to hold my new Grandbaby!!

Nancy - Funny that your friend is blaming the refs!! That is all my hubby has heard for the past couple of days, how bad the refs are and they are to blame for the Leafs losing. Guess we all like to blame the refs don't we!! I know I have done it too. Looking forward to seeing the bruins next round of games, hope they have all the injuries taken care of now. Enjoy your day!

Not much to do today, I got DD a couple of sun dresses to wear for the hot weather that will surely be in Ontario after the baby arrives, something light and cool and easy on and off. Hope they fit!! Looked for some sleepers for the newborn, but they are all very gender specific and we don't know what she is having so that did not work. So it will be a very boring day today :bored: perhaps I can find a good movie to watch later on today. Hope everyone has a great day today!! :wave:

meagan43

Don't have much time today. Popping in to say "Hi". Headed out of town to finish helping my mother pack the last bits of stuff and clean out her house of almost 30 years. It has been a long, hard process, lots of emotion, and lots of back-breaking work, too. I will be glad when it is all done. She has to be out by Saturday and I have been helping her for about 2 months now, through the tears and boxes.
Wish us luck that we get it all done!

Kiliki

okay I have to brag a bit....but I did my planks (75secs) without getting out of position!!! WOOOT!!!!!!!! first time I was able to do that over 1min LOL