Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Wednesday, March 22

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Good morning to everyone from a not-quite-as-cold NJ. Maybe it will feel more like Spring soon. Yesterday wasn't terrible. I was outside for maybe a half hour to an hour, getting the layers and layers of dead, wet leaves off of the daffodils and hyacinth. The poor daffodil stalks were bright yellow but now that they can see the sunshine, they'll be green soon. I have to get out again soon while the ground is soft and there aren't a lot of plants growing just yet. The poison ivy vines are awful and I have to be so careful to rip them up (allergic). It's not Spring until Faery breaks out in blisters. I'll dig them out a bit and drag them carefully to the side of the road where it is mostly gravel. Then hope that nothing touches my skin.

Thanks for your good thoughts, the oven came in and seems to be working perfectly. It looks almost identical to the old one except the glass cooktop is pristine. For now. ;)

I get to pick up my grocery order this morning and it's so exciting *rubs hands together and cackles in glee* It's like a surprise party! I have no clue what I am getting and no idea when I am getting it. :tongueout1: All day yesterday I was getting text updates, this order was canceled, and that order's time slot was changed. I am waiting to get the text with the official order and time and go from there.
After that, I am cleaning for my friend and that's pretty much my day.

WWW - Wishes and Wants on Wednesdays - basically anything you wish you could do/get done/dreams/etc - "I wish the laundry faery would come to do my laundry" and things that you actually want to make happen that day - "I want to finish the laundry"

My WWW is I want everything to be in the food order that I need. And *wish* they would give it to me for free-- for the inconvenience, yannow ;)
What's yours?

Take care and have fun today!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@Nonni F Yippee for the warmwer temps! We got into the 50s too ♥ Is this you?

johnny-test-mowing-lawn.gif

@vickyday Personally I love when sweaters are big and comfy or I feel claustrophobic in them. And if your sweater is bigger, you can layer up underneath it when it's really cold outside. That's one of the only things I like about colder weather, cozy clothes and comfy food.
I am sorry to hear about Mark's friend. I hope that your head didn't bother you all day and you got a lot more done with the sweater.
The kabobs sound good with chicken.

th

@bcgal00 Do I dare ask how the weather was for Jen on this trip? I am hoping that there was no snow at all. Seems like there was every other time she needed to drive through the mountains.
Hope that the dogs behaved getting their nails clipped. W needs hers done again but Gary has to do it. J bites hers so we only keep an eye that she doesn't tear or crack them.
Did you find the boots you were looking for?

@taxed4ever does this mean that you are going to be going to the pool very yearly from now on? It makes sense if it is easier to get your own lane and it's easier to swim. But some days it's hard to get moving in the morning, right? *G* :sleeping:
I am so happy for you about liking the painting after you redid it. I tend to be harder on myself and my work than anyone else so I have a hard time trusting my own instincts if something is good or not. I am glad that you listened to your gut- and your Gary :)
Were you able to get any scrapping time in?

:lovey3::lovey3::lovey3:

@LSlycord -- hope the job is going well!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
And @Nonni F You are killing it with your LOs of Lynne's kits with your kitties part of the scene. Every last one is astounding and full of cat-magic!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning everyone! It is a sunny day! Hooray!! I will be heading out on my hike soon, but wanted to pop in and say hi to you all first. This afternoon will be hurrying back home and then going to get my hair done. What was I thinking booking a hair appointment on my hiking day?? Oh well it will be good to have it done! I love how my painting turned out, but sadly there are a few spots that did not dry very well grrrr!!! I am pretty sure that I can touch them up by hand and then if I resin the painting when its finished that will hide any other spots that did not dry evenly. I am finished with SIL's birthday card and almost done with her gift. This weekend we are going with her and her boyfriend Mark to the Cowichan Performing Art Centre to see - Rocket Man and Piano Man. Tributes to Elton John and Billy Joel, it should be great! We have second row seats and looking forward to some great music!

@faerywings - So nice to hear that you got outside for a bit yesterday! You will have to let me know when you get to go on your first hike with Scott! I bet you have a great time on your hike together! I did manage to get some scrapping time in yesterday and will be posting my layout this morning in the gallery before I leave. Happy to hear that the stove arrived in good condition and is working great! It is hard to try to keep those darn glass cooktops scratch free isn't it ?!! Please be careful with the poison ivy, you don't want all those itchy, scratchy lumps and bumps all over you! :eek2:. I am not sure yet if I will always go to the pool that early in the morning. I will have to see what the schedule is like after spring break is over.

@Nonni F - I will have to take a look at your layouts with your cats in them. I love cats and have always had one or two of them over the years. Sadly when I had to put down our last cat I decided no more pets. It hurts too much to lose them.

Ok I better get going or I will be late for the hike today. Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! :bye2:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. I need to meal plan and pull some meat out of the freezer. Maybe spaghetti and meatballs today. We had the police here yesterday, asking if our outside cameras catch any of the street behind us and one of them does see a bit of the road. They asked us to do a backup for them, for a few days last week, when a women disappeared in our area. I don't know if they will see anything to help them but I hope she is found. It's been a week so it doesn't look good for her but you never know. I saw many police down at the water looking and a search and rescue overhead, circling around our neighborhood.

Jen got home after dinner. She will get her retainer soon, I think she said she'll have to wear it a few days a week and then a night time mouth guard. It rained a bit when she was there but no snow when passing thru the mountains and the roads only had a few areas of construction so not a bad drive this time. She was, of course, so glad to be home.

Today I'll putter around the house, get groceries and load my documents into my cruise app. It'll be a quiet day.

@faerywings Glad the stove is good. I have a ceramic top too and have to polish it every day. I never new how much work they would be but it does look nice when it is flat, shiny and smooth.

@taxed4ever Have a good hike and trip to the salon.

I'm getting more coffee and then need to get on with my day. HAGD everyone.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Quick in and out. Getting ready to go to church this evening.
Got the sweater finished today. And it is big enough to wear a coat under it, LOL! It will be cozy warm when I wear it, for sure! I'll get a picture of me in it later. The gauge was OK, so the pattern is BIG!
Have a good evening!