Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Wednesday, June 22

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
:(
Not to be a downer but I am done with all of this sitting, I swear it is ruining me. I hurt more again today than I did yesterday and it is mostly in my hip. Still have twinges in my back but the hip is more painful. It is making me really mad. I have to work tomorrow. I have to-- even if I am crawling on my hands and knees...
The weather is definitely not helping my mood. It is cloudy and drizzly, so I can't even ramble about outside. I did that a few times yesterday when I had to take the dogs out. I did some more scrapping yesterday and tidied a few things around the house, folded laundry, and that. Most likely more of the same today. And eat. Why do I want to eat all day long? I am bored!!!

*grumbles*

Anyway, wishing all of you a fantastic day and I am going to see what I can do to get out of this funk.
xoxo

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@taxed4ever the infinity card is amazing, how in the world did you make that???
It sure doesn't feel like summer is here ATM, maybe soon for us both? How did you do with your scrap goal? I scrapped up a storm this month.
Good luck with the screen install today.

@BrightEyes so sorry that your knee is still acting up. Hope that you re feeling better and no chills too

@bcgal00 I saw some pics on FB of the animals-- gorgeous!!

Trudy- I think I used the same "never had a fight" with my parents every year. My dad's joke is that their wedding day was the "longest day of the year," seeing is also the Solstice. My side of the family is not very funny. The Campbell side is the funnier one

@LSlycord Oh no-- be careful with your sugar! Popcorn balls can't be good. In some ways, I think Gary (Type 1) has it easier as he jokes that he has a "pancreas in his pocket" aka insulin pump.

@Cherylndesigns I am so sorry that you are feeling down. I hate feeling this way too. xoxo
Caitlyn calls Timothy O a Silver Fox which makes me feel reaaaaaly old. LOL

@tanteva That is great timing with the WW deal. Good for you both for rejoining. Good luck!!

Rae- it sounds like a wonderful day just enjoying the animals!

hugs to you all!

LSlycord

Good morning ladies! Today is the day...for real this time...Shaun has his appointment at Mayo this afternoon. My fingers are crossed. Brian is going with him. As much as I want to go, I'm trying to not be such a control freak. I need to let go a bit!

We also got our canvas layouts of three of the photos from the photo shoot in Paris. I ordered from Smallwoods photos and I am very pleased. Once I get the photos on the wall, I'll take a picture and show you. Syd and I also ordered some Mixtiles. She wanted them for her dorm room and they had a Father's Day sale. I'll let you know what I think when we receive them.

Other than that, my day is the same as every other. Work and collapse, exhausted on the sofa and discuss Sydney's dorm room needs. LOL And boy how I will miss that last part. Everyone have a great day!

LSlycord

@bcgal00 I saw your photos on FB. Loved them!

@Cherylndesigns I am so sorry that you are missing Asher. Maybe someday they will move to Oklahoma with the rest of you. Fingers crossed.

@tanteva good for you and Urban...getting back to WW. Fingers crossed for you.

Seems like I'm doing lots of finger crossing today.;)

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Woke up to rain and it is still raining. Can only open the front door and family room door onto the patio as the rain is hitting the windows I usually open. It is a steady rain with no wind and no thunder/lightening. Think I am finally improving as I didn't have a "cold feeling" yesterday at all and didn't end up napping. Although I didn't have the A/C nor the ceiling fans on at all yesterday even though it was in the mid-80s outside. Hoping that means I am finally getting over "IT". The knee is still 'iffy' so am trying to limit time on the computer as the position of the leg makes it ache more. An hour at a time is about my limit.

@LSlycord I am keeping my fingers crossed for Shawn that they figure out what is happening. Know it is hard for you to let Brain take him to the dr's appointment instead of you going. Can't wait to see a photo of the Paris canvases hanging on the wall. How neat that Syd wants some smaller ones for the dorm room. LOL over the idea of all the dorm room packages stacked in your office... hope you still have room to work!

@faerywings So sorry that you are still stiff and sore... hope the hip pain eases off soon. Worry a bit about you having to clean your friend's house while you are feeling so bad. <<< hugs >>>

@bcgal00 Saw a bunch of your FB photos!!! WOW!!! Looks like you are putting the new lens to good use. The visit to the refuge center sounds delightful. Don't think you will lack for places to go to capture wildlife photos. And how wonderful that you have the hot tub to relax in afterwards.

Need to close this out and get some more CT work done. CYL

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. Going to putter around the house and then this afternoon Taz goes to the vet for his bum flush. I might pop into a decor store later that is close to the vet. I've been wanting to go in there and check it out ever since we moved here. I will work on photos later to pick out a few more to send for printing. I'll do a bit of scrapping too.

@faerywings Hope you find something today to do to keep you occupied and get you out of your funk.

@LSlycord I bet the canvases are gorgeous and good luck to Shaun at the clinic today.

@BrightEyes Glad you are starting to feel better.

I'm getting another coffee and getting on with my day.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Good Morning ladies! It is a beautiful sunny morning for a change!! (sorry Chris). I know how much you love to have the sunny warmer days! It seems strange to have such a beautiful day and not to be able to go hiking! Oh well this company only comes up this way on Wednesdays to do installs so I really did not have a choice. With the warm temps headed our way it will be perfect timing for the screen door to be installed. I did have a pretty productive day yesterday and got one layout completed and got started on another. Hopefully I will be able to complete that one today. I also got two t-shirts completed for Hunter and Mason so will get those out in the mail soon. The boys keep me busy with wanting things put on t-shirts LOL. Mason wanted a photo of his Dog Poochy and Hunter wanted another Mario bros. one. I found this great Ink Jet heat transfer paper to use so that you can print out photos and Iron them on the shirts. You can't put them in the dryer, but if you wash them inside out and hang to dry they last for quite a long time. I prefer to do the heat transfer vinyl and cut out things with my silhouette machine but thats pretty hard to do when you want a certain photo of your dog LOL.

@faerywings - Sure hope that you have a bit more to keep you occupied today! No fun being in a bored mood, sorry that your back is still giving you trouble, have you tried doing any kind of stretching exercises for it? I do hope that the sun comes back to your area by tomorrow! I saw your layouts that you have been busy doing and they are so amazing! Looks like you are loving the new style of scrapping!

@LSlycord - Sending you and Shaun best wishes for a diagnosis finally! I can't wait to see your Paris photos on your wall! I bet they look beautiful! Such special memories!

@BrightEyes - So nice to hear that you don't have the chills anymore! It must have been something that was around! How lovely to hear the steady rain on your windows!

@bcgal00 - I hope you find some lovely things in that Decor store near the vet! I love going into new places and drooling over all the wonderful things!! Enjoy!!

Ok I will get the bed made and get ready for the guy to come to install the screen door. Hope to spend more time here and get some more scrapping done too! Enjoy your day everyone!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
@taxed4ever the infinity card is amazing, how in the world did you make that???
It sure doesn't feel like summer is here ATM, maybe soon for us both? How did you do with your scrap goal? I scrapped up a storm this month.
Good luck with the screen install today.

@BrightEyes so sorry that your knee is still acting up. Hope that you re feeling better and no chills too

@bcgal00 I saw some pics on FB of the animals-- gorgeous!!

Trudy- I think I used the same "never had a fight" with my parents every year. My dad's joke is that their wedding day was the "longest day of the year," seeing is also the Solstice. My side of the family is not very funny. The Campbell side is the funnier one

@LSlycord Oh no-- be careful with your sugar! Popcorn balls can't be good. In some ways, I think Gary (Type 1) has it easier as he jokes that he has a "pancreas in his pocket" aka insulin pump.

@Cherylndesigns I am so sorry that you are feeling down. I hate feeling this way too. xoxo
Caitlyn calls Timothy O a Silver Fox which makes me feel reaaaaaly old. LOL

@tanteva That is great timing with the WW deal. Good for you both for rejoining. Good luck!!

Rae- it sounds like a wonderful day just enjoying the animals!

hugs to you all!
OHHHHHH NOOOOO - Timothy is NOT a Silver Fox!! If he is, yes, please. I'm SO bad - my sweet hubby is used to my carrying on about a few men - Rip, from Yellowstone is my newest crush. Hahaha I have my "Don't make me call Rip" T-shirt on today. I also have a room freshener that's in his shape and looks like him - sitting on my desk.

I'm sorry your back/hip is still hurting. I'm feeling a bit better today - just had a visit from Sweet Ava. She got a break in her work, so she popped down. That girl always makes me feel better. She's always "up". She told me recently that even if she wakes up and feels "down" that she won't spread that feeling to anybody else! I love her spirit! We sat and look at above ground pools while she was here. We're about both ready to get one. They have them for about $300 complete with pump and ladders. It's SO hot here that a kiddie pool would be helpful - I can't even stand to stay out and play with my plant babies until early evening. She has a kiddie pool for the "girls" - labs LOVE water, as you know and they're in and out of that kiddie pool all day. They want to be outside, so she has her hose rigged up over their pool and it's on mist setting. She says they're wet and stinky all the time, but happy pups. She didn't bring them today because they were wet.

Linda @LSlycord I'm feeling a bit better today - you can't keep me down for long. I'm climbing out of the abyss every day gets better. I talked to Asher last night - their flight was HOURS delayed and they didn't ge home until about 1:30 in the morning (Monday). We Facetimed and he had on one of the new tshirts he got out here. They are thinking of moving to Missouri - Jopin - it's only about 2 1/2 hours from here. Steph won't move unless Asher's dad does. His whole family lives in Joplin. They were even looking at houses. Not sure if and when that will happen, but my fingers are crossed, too.

When does Shaun go to the doctor? Isn't it this week? I'm crossing MY fingers for a good outcome to that visit. At least, he's seeing THE best - Mayo and Cleveland Clinic are the best.

Trudy @taxed4ever hope your screen install goes well.

Kay @BrightEyes hope your knee is better today.

Hugs to all and HAGD.

LSlycord

Brian is using my computer this morning for an interview so I’lol keep this short since I’m posting from my phone.

The urologist at Mayo yesterday was fantastic! He thinks that he knows what is going on. Urine is pooling in Shaun’s urethra and not emptying completely. They are doing a procedure to verify this afternoon afternoon. If that turns out to be the issue, it will be another outpatient procedure to correct it but there is hope on the horizon!

Thanks to all for your incredible support!