Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Wednesday, July 2

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
It is Wednesday, right? One thing that throws me off (even more than usual!!) during the summer is the schedule changes. Between the kids being home, and then trying to squeeze in work schedule changes for both me and my clients, I get lost in my calendar.

So Wed. I am cleaning for my client that I usually clean on Friday. Tomorrow, I am taking all 4 of my kids to PA so I wanted to switch that out. But first I am heading to sign up for a Tri-Town Fitness Challenge. Several days a week there are activities and workshops to do that you collect points for. Then at the end of the summer, you get entries for sweepstakes. I don't think I will be doing much of the activities, but every little bit will help. I am mostly interested in the nutrition ones, although the walk/yoga at the Botanical Gardens will be nice too.

How was your day yesterday? Another hectic one for me, but I got through. Still no news on my car. I hope that means that they were busy and didn't get to it as opposed to waiting on lots of parts.
Good news about my sweet kitty Merlin. All of his blood work came back perfect. Whew!! So hopefully having food and water available for him upstairs will help him gain some weight back. And the meds will hopefully help the digestion. he is the sweetest cat we have ever had, really snuggly, so this makes me very happy.

We are supposed to get t-storms this afternoon and crazily, I hope that we do. I have so freaking much to do around the house but if it is nice, I will be very tempted to go to the lake instead.

I wish I had more time in the day.
I want to go to the beach but I also want to clean my house. (well, not really want to *do* it, I just want it cleaned LOL)
I wish I had a Time Turner. Or a clone.

Have a fab day everyone!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Nancy- can you please send some of that energy and organization skill over to me? You got so much done, I am impressed and jealous ;)
Sorry to hear that the US lost. I am not following the World Cup but you couldn't miss seeing the news on your FB feed.
Hope that your mammo went well.

Phyllis- I don't mind spiders, I actually think some of them are kind of cute. But centipedes- YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything with no legs, or lots of legs- not good in my book.
I hope that your DD had better luck with her car than I did. I am using Gary's car which I hate. It was my dad's old Saturn Station Wagon, and it sits so low and I am so short that I can't see over the very long hood. And yesterday, I realized that he is overdue for inspection. He rarely drives so I guess that is good, but watch me get pulled over on my way to work.

Oh Jean, that is just *awful*. Something similar happened last year in the town just south of mine. A robber killed a barber who had been in business there for decades. To drive past his shop and see all of the flowers and messages was so sad. Did they catch the person who did it?
Hugs!

Hey Sara, welcome back! Your poor feet!! Hope that you have nothing to do and can let them rest and "heel." haha, Gary's BAD puns are contagious!
I bet it felt amazing to sleep in your own bed and pee in peace. Bet Ben was very happy to see you too.

Johanna-no worries about not being able to keep up and/or do personal comments. If you want to do them, my trick is to have two tabs open, one for yesterday's and one for the new thread. I switch back and forth b/c there is no way I could keep track otherwise.
That is brutal about your stomach issues. My husband, Gary, has had that for years now. With absolutely no relief. He has very Late Stage Lyme Disease and the dr thinks that it could be related to either nerve damage in his stomach or brain swelling in the area of the brain that controls nausea. They have tried everything- reglan, zofran, marinol, an inner ear stabilizer, nothing helps. :(
Smells really get to him too. One time I was cooking bacon too, and he had to hang in the basement to get away from it. I truly hope that they can figure out what is going on and get you better!!
And yes, creative is always good!!

Trudy, Jane, Adryne (I know you are reading LOL), and everyone else who stops by-- :hug:

nancyr

good morning yesterday was hot and humid but I got a walk in early morning so that was good. Not much going on today as again it will be hot and humid with possible thunderstorms and oh yea maybe by the weekend a hurricane may come and clip us. Really I thought they said this was not going to be a busy hurricane season and this is just Author the first named storm. Try and get more scrapping done.

Chris hope you get good news on your car today. Going to PA should be fun! Those activity challenges sound fun - good luck!

Phylis your bug hunt is also happening in our house. They just squeeze through such small places. My son is really afraid of spiders so it falls to me LOL.

Jean that is horrible senseless. I hope they find the person who did this quickly.

Sara OMgosh your poor feet! I hope today you can just put your feet up and do nothing.

Joanna so sorry about your digestive problems. Hopefully these procedures will help you figure out how to solve the problems.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning ladies... a quick stop in here for me today as we are taking Mason for his one year old photos and then lots of cleaning up after a weekend of not doing any cleaning at all. The house is a mess, but thats ok because we have been having such a good time with our little man and he has been sleeping so well. Sorry no personals today, gotta go and get into the shower and get ready to go. Hope you all have a wonderful day! I miss you all!!! :wave:

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Hey kiddos!! I just wanted to stop by and say hi and stuff!! I'm up to my eyeballs in quilting, kiddos, and housework! (What's up with it getting so dirty so fast??? Shoveling in a snowstorm!!)

Chris, really I wanted to let you know that I had my first mammo this past Monday. I'm party shamed and partly proud!! Shamed because I shouldn't have waited so long since I have breast cancer history on both my mom's side (grandmother and aunt) and my dad's side (an aunt). But I did think of you when I finally made my appt and thought you'd appreciate my tribute to you for a belated birthday gift! Super big hugs!!

and Big hugs to everyone else!! We've been looking through my gallery for fun LOs from way back when, and it makes me pretty nostalgic!! Those kids grow up too fast!!!! eeeeeeek!!!!

love you guys! Have a great week!!!

scrap-genie

Not much on the calendar today and by tomorrow it should be nicely cool. Hoping for a calm rest of week and holiday. Last evening there was a big memorial event for our restaurant owner. No word on the perps though. Everyone still in the shock stage I think.

Chris, I don't know how you keep going and going and now signing on for extra. Way to go!

Sally, super to see you here! Good luck with all the "stuff".

Trudy can he really be a year old? Enjoying them is way better than cleaning.

Nancy, hope you have a great day. Your energy is either inspiring or daunting, not sure which. ;)

petey111

Hi ladies!

I'm sleepy today. I did go to work. Primarily because a kiddo wanted to work off the book he lost. His parents wanted him to stay for hours!! I was like - umm..no. An hour and a half should do it. It ended up being 2 because it worked better for his dad that way. Crazy stuff!

Then we grocery shopped. Now we are being lazy. I should get up and clean and/or put the suitcase away and/or make sparkler marshmallows and/or go buy fireworks...but I'm being lazy.

It's unseasonably cold here today. 68! Windy, cloudy, cold and drizzly. It's weirdo for July 2nd!

Lots of people popping in! Hi everyone!

Phylis - I heard to try Orajel for bug bites to stop the itch! Try that!

I will probably do personals later. Have a good afternoon!