Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Wednesday, December 24

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Hello ladies,

Chris, I hope you will forgive me to start this daily post! but here in Europe we are already at lunch time and I guess that most of the European girls will soon be busy with preparing tonight's dinner.

The clock is turning and we'll soon be celebrating Christmas. Some will celebrate with family, other with friends. I do hope that noone is alone for this special day of the year.

Are you ready for it or do you still have gifts or food to buy?

I am almost ready to celebrate: finished to wrap gifts this morning. I now need topack some stuff for a couple of days at my parents home. Going to take the train in a few hours. I am excited to celebrate with my parents and my sister tonight. Tomorrow, we'll celebrate with some aunts, uncles and cousins. OMG, almost forgot to take my camera with me!!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful time :) :lalala:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Sabine, I am just seeing this now. My New Posts Link is broken! I always say there are no new posts so I miss everything. :(

Of course you can start a Daily Ooo's thread! Anyone can. These threads are for all us, they absolutely do not belong to me. So if someone is hanging out here and doesn't see a thread, *please* feel free to go ahead and post it :)