Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Wednesday August 24

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hi everyone! Is everyone on the East Coast doing ok? Hope so. One earthquake down, and a hurricane to go. Sheesh!

The kids and I are off to meet my parents and then to the zoo. Can I just say how pleased I am that my kids- 15 and almost 13- are excited to go to a mini-zoo with my parents?
My family rocks, if I do say so myself.

I had a realy good talk with my BFF. I have missed her so much and I can't wait to meet her for coffee again.

Hope everyone has fun today!

hondachicc

Hi ladies!!! I know I have been so MIA from here still...I just got back to scrapping the last week or so...and another site I belong to is having a party this week...so I have been busy there...but I want to jump back in here too!!!

Things are no better on my situation with Traci...probably they are worse...she posted some terrible things on facebook last night about me, broke my heart, but I am trying not to take it so hard....I have pretty much lost her....she has no feelings for me at all anymore. My only hope is that I can get the children before something bad happens...I am working on that.

But we had a great vacation....we went to Dollywood and the most fun thing we did was the Adventure Mountain....makes you feel like you have some real courage...HAHA....they put you in a harness and attach you to a rope that is attached to the bars that take you through all the "mountain climbing" type courses....the scary thing is how high they go...and most of them have no sides to hold onto but if you lost your balance, you would only fall inches....but I never say ANYONE fall. We did the waterpark too....and got caught in a huge storm...we went up for one slide and you could see the cloud coming and this line was LONG...I said it would start thundering as soon as we got up there...IT DID..the guy said no one else could go down...but Sharon dragged us all in the water and told the guy that we were in the water already...LET US GO...HE DID!! HAHAHAHA!!!! She said she was going to say it was Cameran's birthday if he had said no....the thing is...innocent little Cameran would have spoke up and said it WASN'T his birthday!!! That would have been funny!!!

The kids started back to school here this week...so it's back to me and Miss S!!! She is so full of herself these days....and SO SMART!!!!!

Guess I better run....hope you all have a great day!!!

LOOK FOR ME TO BE AROUND MORE NOW!!! I NEED TO BE FOR MY SANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hondachicc

Chris......you raised them well sweetie...that's why your kiddos are so wonderful :hug: Glad you had a good talk with your BFF...wish I could have coffee with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning ladies... I have to go to work today darn:rant:. I would much rather be here hanging out with you all!!

Linda - I am so sorry that your daughter is being so mean to you :hug: I can't imagine how heartbroken you must be!! But you know that it is her condition talking and its not really her right?? I know that underneath all that anger she loves you very much!! I am praying for you sweetie in my own way and hope that you get to have those sweet babies!! So glad that you are here with us again, and hopefully we can help you through some of this and keep you sane! :kiss:.

Chris - So glad that you had a great time with your BFF, sometimes thats just the right medicine, a great talk with a great friend!! Have fun at the zoo !

Gotta go get ready for work :bolt: :wave:

Terra

Good morning! I think my day will be full of laundry and housework... But I think I might be able to squeeze some Photoshop time in there, too!

Sorry to hear about the situation with you and your daughter, Linda!

So glad you had a great time, Chris! I seriously miss my bff (she's in Minnesota, I'm in Arizona)