Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Wednesday, August 14

AK_Tracy

Yes! Once a year counts, LOL! I don't even do Christmas decorations any more. It's not really fun since the grands are all grown up!
And, yes! Let them suck air! It's your house! If it makes you happy who cares what anyone else says. My problem is getting the hubs to go along with change! I would LOVE to paint these dark paneled walls but he isn't hearing it!
Might not work. But I told mine, this is what I want to do. Then waited another two months and said next month I am buying paint. You can choose between these two colors, super dark or the one I want. Only not phrased that way. But I picked darker then I wanted so he picked the one I wanted. Plus he will let me do anything so that helps. Now I told him I want glass domes to match for my hanging lights and he said no. So I will again tell him in a couple months (when I saved the money) what I want LOL If you want me to care for the house and make it a home, you gotta let me make it where it makes me happy too. And dark can be depressing. Especially panelling.

Could you maybe ask if he's up for a trial test of you painting one wall?

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Might not work. But I told mine, this is what I want to do. Then waited another two months and said next month I am buying paint. You can choose between these two colors, super dark or the one I want. Only not phrased that way. But I picked darker then I wanted so he picked the one I wanted. Plus he will let me do anything so that helps. Now I told him I want glass domes to match for my hanging lights and he said no. So I will again tell him in a couple months (when I saved the money) what I want LOL If you want me to care for the house and make it a home, you gotta let me make it where it makes me happy too. And dark can be depressing. Especially panelling.

Could you maybe ask if he's up for a trial test of you painting one wall?
If we ever get to a place where we can afford to do some painting I'll ask then.