Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Tuesday, September 27

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
:frusty:

I am trying *really*hard to not stress about money again. I didn;t clean last week b/c my neighbor was sick. I was supposed to be cleaning today, but my friend texted me last night that the house is still out of control and this week isn't going to work. Next week I am all booked up with drs and stuff and Now I am down almost a week's worth of grocery$$.

I got this-- I really do. Right?
*whimpers a tiny bit...*

One the good news side of life-- Caitlyn is feeling better, so whew-- just dealing with a bad cold. I was also able to cut down all of the morning glory vines by the driveway, so that doesn't look ratty. This is one of the times of year that everything looks scraggly. Summer flowers are all way past their prime, I don't do fall flowers/mums. The trees aren't in color yet, either.
I took a part of my coleus that Scott got for me for my b-day and I am hoping that I can overwinter it inside. It is supposed to do well, so my fingers are crossed. I also am running out of room to put plants.

I have no idea of what to do today. I am feeling out of sort which is usually not a good thing for me. Maybe I should see if I can get my act together and go food shopping today? I could probably do that...
*grumbles*

well, anyway, the world didn't come to an end after last night's debate, that is also something to put in the positive column. ;)
I am not a fan of Hillary, but Trump scares the bejeeeeezus out of me.

I am going to see if I can get to the store today. Have a great day!!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Trudy- hope the sun came out for you a bit yesterday. It was sunny here, but we are getting much, much needed rain the next few days. I saw your LO of your hike- looks so beautiful and lush!

Nancy- Luther is such a good boy! Do you still take him to the day care? I took both dogs walking again yesterday morning using the double leash (one handle, two leashes) and they did amazing. The only problem was as we were coming up the road, a squirrel ran by and they both wanted to take off after it. I don't know how the heck I managed to hold them back.:dogwalk: I am not a fan of beef, but the dinner sounds yummy, esp with someone else cooking :D
Did the Devils play well?

Kat- you made it to 70* yesterday? I don't think we did- it was 37* when I woke up. The afternoon sun was nice, but if I went into the shade, it was so darn cold. I have my fuzzy socks on as I type.
Hope that the rain doesn't make your commute tomorrow any worse than it normally would be.

Rae- that sounds like a stressful time with the dogs like that. One more day for Beckham! I feel so bad saying that for some reason ;)
Ugh about the shoot. I am sure that your pics will come out great, and all of the other stuff is out of your control.

hugs!!

Aussiekat

Morning ladies! After last night's rain, it looks like we might get a bit of a breather for a while. Feels like they MIGHT have turned the heat on in the building - hope so ... if not, I'll run my little office heater for a bit to get the chill out of the air.

My coworkers are a hoot! So we have a gym with a full bathroom, shower, etc. as well. Problem is, the shower leaks a little water on the tile floor and we've been trying to come up with ways to clean up the water without it being too much trouble. Answer: squeegee. Problem: when you run a rubber squeegee across a tile floor, with water it - apparently - sounds like someone is farting. And therein lies the humor level of our office - that of a pre-teen boy. :pound:

nancyr

good morning - OMgosh last night got home from watching the Devils hockey and was sitting down to watch end of debate when in strolled Luther from outside with a dead baby rabbit in his mouth. For me thank goodness there was no blood - it looked just like a toy. He did not want to give it up but he did finally. We knew he was fast but we did not know he was that fast. The hockey game was fun. But you know me I hold my team to a high standard. The Devils twitter account put out the cute sign about Hall and Henrique being a great duo for the team and yet they sent them to Montreal to play instead of them playing in the home game. So I replied and said yes but it would have been nice if we fans at the Rock got to see them first. Well both of the Devils teams won at the home game it was 2-0 against the Philly Flyers and 3-2 against the Canadiens. This morning I took Luther for his rabies vaccine so now he is good for 3 years. More hockey tonight.

Chris good luck at the grocery store. I hope the day go smoothly. Glad that Cait is feeling better. Glad you got your gardening therapy in. We barely got any rain and it is so needed.

Kat your office is pretty funny. I have been using my space heater in the mornings.

Trudy your hike LO was gorgeous. I can see why it is a favorite of yours. You really do live a beautiful area!

Rae I can't even imagine three dogs - Good for you! Sorry the weather turned so warm but I am sure your photo shoot was awesome!

Have a great day all!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning, ladies. Whew...yesterday was such a busy day. I was too tired to cook dinner so after dropping Ava off at 6:30 I picked up Chinese food on the way home. I was so exhausted that I went to bed at 10 (but really was ready at 9:00 LOL). Had a good sleep and will enjoy this last full day with Beckham. He goes home tomorrow at noon. He seems like a part of our family and after tomorrow, I can't imagine that we won't see him for months (probably until the spring). I took a few pics of all 3 dogs in the yard together so can scrap a few pages. I hope the rain holds off a few more hours as we'll be taking Ava out for a walk.

Chris - hope you get your shopping done and all I can say about Trump is....yikes....I cringe every time I see one of his signs.

Trudy - I am loving all the Anna pages you've been creating! (sighing with jealousy here lol).

Nancy - yuck about the rabbit. We don't have rabbits around here but Taz has gotten a couple of birds. It's so gross and I have to get my hubs to clean up, I can't do it. Taz of course runs around all gleeful and proud of himself.

Kat - that is too funny about the shower LOL. Gotta love office humor.

Have a great day, everyone. I have to work on CT stuff off and on today, between working and walking dogs, so the day is going to be busy and fly by. Glad I had a good sleep and feel ready to tackle it all.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning ladies... super late getting in here today! I did not go to bed last night until 11pm and then must have woke up a dozen times or more during the night, ugh! So I am kinda dragging my butt around here today. Tomorrow is another hike so I am looking forward to that. I better get to the store and find something that I can take for my lunch and snacks as this one is going to be a long one. It is near where DH and I went on the weekend, so it should be a scenic one. The day is supposed to be sunny and warm so that is a bonus!!

Chris - I am with you on Trump, he scares the hell out of me too! I can't believe out of all the people in the States, they couldn't find anyone more qualified to run for president than those two :noidea: Hope you manage to get your shopping done and that your client finally lets you get that cleaning job done soon!

Kat - Too funny about the leaking shower!! Nice to have some fun at work though!

Nancy - Ugh about the rabbit, my cat used to bring them home all the time too! Luther must be pretty fast to catch a little bunny!! Thanks for the nice comment on my page, yes we are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful province! I always love it when they show this ad on television, makes me proud to be from B.C. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNFrZNjs2ng I hope you enjoy it!

Rae - Sounds like you are getting your exercise these past few days! You will miss having Beckham around for sure! Hope that you are getting the nice sunshine that we are having today! I don't think it was supposed to be this nice until tomorrow, but we will certainly take it! Thanks for loving all of my pages, I am having fun with the Anna stuff and hope that she keeps me on after my 3 month stint is up! You would be amazing on her team too!! She keeps everyone very busy!! :becky:

Ok everyone I better hit the shower and the grocery store. Hope to finish off a page today for Chris's October challenge! I am loving the color palette!! Have a great one ladies!! :wave: