Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Tuesday, March 4, the Caffeinated Faery Edition!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Woot!! How much happier can a Faery get when she has her coffee?

I do have to make this quick, I need to get my IV done and then back to bed. But I wanted to say good morning and thank you so much for all of the good thoughts!! You are all so amazing!:love:

Hope that you all have an amazing day. Hope to be back later on.

Hugs!

tropt

CHRIS!!!!!!!!! There you are! So good to see that you are doing okay. And...yeah...what Phylis said. ;)

As for me, DD and a friend both ended up injured from a friendly basketball game last night. They collided and DD fell and ended up with a huge abrasion, sprained wrist and baseball sized bruise on her leg and then the friend later tripped somehow and badly twisted her ankle. Who says girls are all dainty and proper?! Not these warrior women! ;) So, DD spent most of the day in bed, leaving me all alone to care for little Miss Land Shark and was she naughty! I tied her to a little bushy tree in the backyard so I could turn off the garden hose and by the time I came backs (seconds, really), she had chewed off part of the lower branch! UGH. And she has discovered that she is now tall enough to sniff out things on top of the table so we'll be minding our own business, sitting at the table and all of a sudden ZLS pops out from underneath the tablecloth, scaring ourselves and subsequently her to death.

Also had a mtg about our video shoot for a rural tutorial school for underprivileged moms. Such an amazing story with an amazing couple who did a grassroots project and were amazed by how it grew. So, that was fun to discuss.

What about all of you? How is Tuesday going? :)

nancyr

Good morning not much going on at my house. I will be heading out to a NJ Devils hockey game tonight. They are playing the Redwings. Should be a good game. It is cold so I could not walk but I did ride my bike. So fun being able to have my bike turn into a stationery bike during the winter. Got some scrapping done so that was good.

Chris so glad you are up for a quick post! Rest now!

Tropt your video shoot sounds so interesting. Will you be able to lets us see the final version?

Phylis how was your day out?

Trudy my son is pretty superstitious too and cracks me up. Well at least you now have ideas for Christmas presents.

Sara so glad the shower went so well!

Have a great day all!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Been thinking about you Chris - did you feel my thoughts coming over the Atlantic? HUGS!!!!!!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning ladies... Dull day here, sounds like we are to expect lots more :rain: for the rest of the week. Hope the weather man is wrong!!

Chris - So glad that you are safely back home and getting your fill of your favourite caffeine drink!
coffee2-smiley.gif
Stay in bed like a good patient now and let the others take care of you for a change! Hope we get to hear a bit more about how everything went with your surgery! But for now you rest and get better :hug:

Phylis - I think you should be there to make sure Chris's family tows the line and takes great care of her!! :becky:

T - Sounds like you have your hands full with that puppy of yours!! Perhaps Dog obedience training is in your future?? Ouch for your DD and her friends bumps and bruises!! It must have been quite the basketball game!! Hope they are both on the mend. Your video shoot sounds very interesting, you will have to send us a link to watch it!

Not much going on for me today, hopefully my sister will come for a long overdue visit today. She has cancelled out on me three times now, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that she can make it today. Other than that its the usual bit of house work
cleaning-smiley.gif
and the dreaded thinking about what the heck to have for supper tonight.
thinking-smiley.gif

So have a great Tuesday everyone and do something better than housework today!! :wave:

taxed4ever

CHEERY O
Nancy - I knew as soon as I pressed the post button that we probably posted at the same time! :becky: Hope you have an amazing day!

Eva - Hey girl, how the heck are you?? So great to see you pop in here today!!!

scrap-genie

I'm late with DH hovering, but have to send HUGS to the faery (& more coffee!)

Hugs to everyone too. Glad we survived another chill night.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
I'm raising my Starbucks in honor of our dear sweet caffeinated Faery this morning!!!! Super big hugs!!!!

janedee

Chris - so glad to see you're back home and re-caffeinated! Make sure to get some rest now!

I just got off an all night flight and feel almost human again after two cups of coffee!

Romy

I'm thinking the nurses are going to love you, Chris....you are fun AND on drugs/caffeine :)))
aaahhh...the caffeine delirium.....lol

T., I think it's great that your daughter is into sports! What breed is Miss Land Shark?

Trudy - will be thinking of you while cleaning, I have so much housework piled up (I was on vacation, then jumped into finishing a release, learning my way around the O....). Then when all was done and I COULD get to the cleaning of the house - I HAD to start a new kit. It's about cooking, will it count as housework? lol

taxed4ever

CHEERY O
Jean - tell your hubby to give you some space!! LOL

Sally - don't know how you can like Starbucks coffee, :puke: now Tim Hortons that's coffee!! :becky:

Jane - Did you just get back from a fabulous vacation? Pics please!

Romy - Yes a kit about cooking definitely counts as house work!! :becky: