Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Tuesday, March 27

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
helloooooO O-zies!

We are gong to have a sunny day here and will be up to 48*F. Still not spring weather but better than the cold and snow that we had last week. I will take what I can get.

I had a productive morning. My kitchen/DR/LR are all cleaned, dusted, mopped, and vacuumed. I have my shopping list slightly ready to go. And I found a salon in town that I am going to pop into and see what kind of options they have for my hair. Their Facebook page had good reviews and I could tell that the reviewers were real people since many of them had a "friend" that I knew.
The bad part of the day was that the dogs got into another scuffle. Playing and tugging one minute. I walked away and then I heard W yelping. I handled it badly again- and I got bit on my fingers. Stupid of me. But I pulled out my notes from the trainer and we handled the Post Fight much better than we did last time. I contacted her again to see what she thinks our next step is.

Is it any wonder why I am stressed and exhausted all of the time? :drama:

Today is dealing with ShopRite. I am already dreading that and it is only 7.30 am. ha!!!! The I am going to go to the salon and see what they can do and then make an appt. Maybe I will drag Cait with me for moral support.

Speaking of Cait-- She got accepted to Ramapo!!!!!!! I am not surprised but darn, that girl tried to trick me. I asked her when she got home how it went and she hemmed and hawed and said that they wouldn't be making a decision just yet. Then I looked more closely at her and knew she was tricking me. No issues with the delayed Transcript-- which naturally came in the mail yesterday afternoon. The Admissions Officer is an Always Sunny in Philadelphia fan and they spent more time talking about that and how that is my birthday party "theme" than they did actually about education.
Scott is really happy about it too. yay!!!!

Nothing else to blab about here. Hope that everyone is having a super day!
xoxoxo

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh, and if you were wondering where Caitlyn gets her "trickster" abilities, I will leave you with this story:
After the March, my neighbors invited us to go to the diner for lunch with them. They told me to invite Gary. I called him, and when he answered I sounded all panicky saying that I had gotten arrested and this was my one phone call. He believed me for a bit then realized that I was only being a brat.
It is in the genes. :D

Felis- that is how my parents are when they fight. My dad will do something nice for rmy mom and she will not understand that is his apology. Hope things are better today between the two of you.
Hope that the mud dries up so you can get outside and play with the animals soon.

Nancy- how cool to see the Riveters win-- I love that name for them too. Yay for Rosie! And to come home and see the Devils win-- what a great hockey day for you!

Jean- I hate when things like that happen to my days. It throws me off for hours. Hope that you were able to get everything settled in your mind without any problems.

Hugs to everyone!!

nancyr

good morning - well my day was good. Made a great chicken with a tomato curry coconut sauce. It was so good and when there is nothing left that really makes me happy and willing to cook again. But tonight I have hockey so no cooking. Yesterday I went to upload my new photos and darn all the photos I had on the camera were ones I had deleted of my computer so it put them back on LOL. Try to do it right and it does not work. So then I decided as long as I was stuck in the problem I would finish uploading to flickr and then I could really delete my photos. Well it turns out that the iPhone now saves photos as a heic file format instead of jpg so flickr would not accept them. I looked on line and there were suggestions to use a app converter which did not work. I was so mad lol. But I decided to just go old school. I knew that mac converts automatically to jpg when including in an email so I just took the photo to my desk top and it was converted to a jpg. LOL so old school. So I just now have a folder where I can convert to jpg before uploading. But I cant tell you how good it felt to be able to do this myself. So I got no scrapping done but I got my photos to flickr. My son is home today sick. It is sad to have him sick. He is also off on Friday for good Friday. So he has a short week.

Just a thing to make me feel old. I was watching this hockey show when one of the host said the phrase "a passing fancy" about a young boy's crush on a girl. The young woman co-host said what - she had never heard that before. Is it really a phrase that young people do not know?

Chris please give my congrats to Cait for her acceptance to Rampo. So happy for her. That is just awesome! How fun she tried to trick you. You have a great family. Good luck at the grocery store.

Felis hope your day was better yesterday. Chris said we were to get sun but my sun is gone and may get rain.

Jean that is amazing about your dream how real it seemed. I bet it did knock you for a loop. I know often when I take a nap I will wake up wondering if it is day or night. LOL

Have a great day all!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Good Morning ladies... I have a couple of spare minutes while the kids are having their breakfast and having a bit of screen time. It is a morning routine to let them have a bit of time on their tablets to play games etc. then the rest of the day we find other things to do. Yesterday they helped me take all the bottles and cans to the recycle depot. They sorted them all out and then I let them have the proceeds from it. Of course we had to hit the local toy store, because that money might burn a hole in their pockets LOL. After they picked out their things we then hit the dollar store and stocked up on a couple of crafts to do for Easter. Spent part of the afternoon playing the "Game of Life" and had lots of laughs with that. Today is cloudy and probably rainy, not sure what we will do today? Bowling maybe? The pool doesn't have the kids fun swim until 6pm to 9pm WTH?? But all the kids are back in school here in Duncan, it is crazy that the school Districts have different spring breaks!

Chris - So happy to hear that you are getting some sunshine and a bit warmer temps! You have already gotten so much housework done too! You must have been up very early! Good luck with the new Hair Salon! I hope you have found a new wonderful place to get your hair done! So funny that your family are a bunch of tricksters! What a fun family you have! Congrats to Cait for being accepted to Rampo! Hope you get some time to spend scrapping today! Wouldn't you know it that as soon as I start getting my scrapping mojo back, I now don't have a spare minute to do any LOL.

Nancy - So proud of you for figuring out how to deal with your photo problem, it is so rewarding when you can figure out how to do things yourself!! Another yummy dinner for all of you, that dish sounds so good! Sorry that your son is home sick today, I hope he gets well soon! I often say things that my grandkids do not understand :becky: Then I have to explain what the heck I was talking about! LOL

Well I better try to get these two off of their tablets soon, always a chore LOL. But hopefully we will find a bunch of fun things to do today. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, so we should be able to head out on a hike somewhere. We did the Dodds Narrows Hike on Sunday, DH and our son and DIL came along with us, so it was a great time! Hope to post pics or do a layout soon. I need to facetime with Heather and Hunter soon also. Have a great day everyone and I will try to catch up with the rest of you all soon. Enjoy your day! :wave:

scrap-genie

Windy, rainy, but more spring-like, so I'm enjoying it.

Chris, congrats to the trickster (the younger!) for acceptance to Ramapo. Sounds like a really nice place for a public college. You got so much cleaning done and the groceries will be done by now too. Good luck with the salon.

Nancy, once again with the yummy sounding dinner. Good luck with the game tonight as I know the Devils need a win. Hope DS is better soon and can enjoy the shorter work week.

Trudy, limiting the kids' screen time limits yours too I see. But clearly it is a great time for all of you. Enjoy!

Felis, hope you are having a better day too.

katg1006

Psssst.....Hi Chris!!! Stopping into check on the "O" family and have a cup of coffee with you all! (((Hugs)))

felis

WOW, girls Tuesday (I'm here on the next morning ::roll ) was so weird!
I finally had chat with my friend from the past, which I was mentioned you before few days. It's strange how honest can be people online, when you don't follow face reaction of others. It was exciting at the beginning, but then disappointing. This weekly task did not bring me anything. The time has opened too big hole, between us. After remembering past, there is nothing to say. Funny but I thought all the time: ''Nancy would have known what to say''. Maybe with the time become harder to be friend with a man. I mentioned his girlfriend delicate but enough, just to be clear this is only friendships conversation. I don't think we will talk again ever. Was hmm... boring.
And then I'm on this week task, which is: mind your words. For my country culture is more important to be honest than kind. But I'm kinda like Britt-Marie (the book from my LO), sometimes I told things which looks clearly visible, but they could been count as rude. So I do just my best to speak less, and to make compliments. I had great opportunity honestly to tell to one mother that her little childrens are lovely, she was so surprised and pleased, but she found it weird to talk with stranger at this way. So it was both of us :D . This happened near to the dentist cabinet, because I was totally forgot I promise to my sister to go with her. And there is where I disappeared yesterday. It was some beauty procedure so it wasn't our regular dentist, but still takes much time. So I missed the whole O Fun yesterday, but I'm seriously back to scrap this morning.
Whith my mom all is fine! !!! But I'm not sure how I'm exist before to have your support here?! Thanks to all, for the kindly words and guidelines!

I just scraplifted Rae's page. I hope she can find some kind of comfort and will hear her soon!

Chris, hugs Cait I was totally sure! Congrats again! Fingers crossed about the hair salon! Bad dogs! :roll: But I can't figure out why you left this to stressed you, as its normal natural things, which needs only time and persistence?!

Nancy, hope your son is not seriously sick! Ugh, also hope it's not the similar flu of this that I had, because was so exhausting and took me so long. Hope he get better soon and can't enjoy his long weekend! On, and be careful you to not catch it too! I'm so proud of you for finding solution for your pics! Smart girl!

Trudy, how clever way to train your littles to be eco responsible! Wonderful that you had weather good enough for hiking! Have a fun!

Jean, we have the similar weather and I'm disappointed. I saw your lovely weekly page. I'll work on mine after the O party. Thanks for suggestion for the Big photo challenge! I'm still wondering about that, no idea how to looks like. I have morning like this where my needs for sleep is so strong, that distort the reality :) .

katg, HI :tea:.

OK, girls, I'll see you later when we are all in the same day :nerd: .