Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Tuesday, March 26

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Good morning to you all! Happy Tuesday to ya!

My quiet week started off acoustically quiet which was very nice. It was just me and Gary in the house and he was laying low. He wiped himself out working upstairs. The man has no idea how to pace himself. SMH!
I was busy busy busy! Busy and productive. :D I made Caitlyn's bridal shower invite and sent it to my BFF, Sam, and Jen (They are her honorary bridesmaids. Since she isn't having a bridal party, they stepped up as her best friends to help me. I love them!) Sam started a Shared Doc and we have party favor ideas, the menu, and some games being planned. I feel good about this! (Talk to me in June and we can compare notes Bwuhahah!)

I also sent out invites to the family May/June Bash. We are celebrating 8 b-days, three anniversaries, and Mother's and Father's Day all in one shot. I asked the family to bring a dish (they always do) and to ignore the dust and dog hair. Planning two parties in back-to-back months is going to be a bit of a challenge but if I have the fam helping, it's going to be alllll right. (again - talk to me in a few weeks and we can compare notes :lol23: )

I also placed my grocery order, ran a few errands in town, did laundry, yoga, baked an apple pie, and made a vegetarian pot pie for dinner. Whew!
Today is going to be a breeze cleaning for my parents after that! Anytime I clean or do yard work for them, my mom asks me a million times if I want to take a break. If I said yes every time she asked, I would never get a darn thing done. No worries about being overworked by them My biggest concern is them making me :crazy: if they start to bicker. I'm bringing my headphones :lalala:

HAGD! ♥

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@BrightEyes Oh no!! Sending you some chicken soup~~~ You have to be better before DS comes!

@vickyday 25* was too cold for me, but once we got moving, I felt a lot warmer.
Mountain hiking:
1711452349838.png
The view was gorgeous! There were some tougher inclines but worth it.
What does the Gut Restoration process entail?
Hope you had a wonderful and uplifting time at the mini-retreat.

@Cherylndesigns I'd send you sunshine but there isn't any here ATM. It's hard to stay cheerful and positive when the weather doesn't cooperate. Perhaps this is Mother Nature's way of suggesting that you take some time to feel your feelings and take a break from staying strong in spite of everything you have been through. Perhaps it is Aunt Chris who is suggesting that?
Kooky. I'd go with me being kooky over brave any day. :floorlaugh:
I don't know if they have had the ToFurkey Sausage. I know they like almost everything in the Beyond Meat line. I made sausage and peppers with the fake sausage a few weeks aga that they enjoyed. I'll keep my eyes open for the tofurkey ones.

@bcgal00 I missed hearing stories about Taz while you were away, he is the sweetest little goofball of a dog ♥ Remi too but she knows it! hahaha!
We have a lot of erratics in the mountains here but I don't know if any of them have a spiritual connection like yours does. The Ramapo Mountains were home to the Ramapough Tribe before settlers pushed them out. I should look into it to see if there is.
The Okotoks look so impressive being out there in the open.
You must be thrilled that EHDs are getting bigger- on the inside heh- for all of your amazing photography. My first and only EHD was 250 MB.
We did the 4 miles in 3.5 hours but aside from a few water breaks and then some time at the top, we didn't stop. I hike very differently when I am on my own vs in a group.
I saw two mourning doves on my patio yesterday morning. I wanted to get a photo but I knew if I opened the front door, I'd spook them. they are such a weird shape-- like sweet potatoes with a tiny head. That sounds weird but it is true!!

Time to get going... love and hugs and good health vibes~~~~

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Morning, gals. Had a bit of a scare this morning... couldn't connect to the internet but my phone line (from the same company/line) was working and I could get Netflix on the Smart TV. Tried to get on-line with my old computer but it wouldn't connect either!!! So took my shower and got dressed and tried again... NADA!!! So disconnected the router from service line and electric line. When I plugged the router back in to both, I got a green light (no service) instead of a blue light (all working). Had to get my cell phone and the phone number of Sparklight (service provider) and placed a call to them. While trying to get past the non-human to a service rep - suddenly the green light went to blue and both phone and internet started working!!! Whew!!!

I am feeling better this morning - no temp but still have a mild headache. Decided I had better take a home Covid test just in case. It came up negative. Since my symptoms are not like Covid, I was pretty sure that wasn't what was making me sick. Hopefully the headache will be gone by the time Son#1 and wife gets here on Thur/Fri/Sat.

Got a message that Son-in-law#2 had another stroke and was back in the hospital for 2 days - another MRI and Cat scan. Doctor put him on blood thinners this time. Doctor said both strokes were mild but was concerned that Son-in-law had 2 of them so close together. DD#3 is planning on going out to help DD#2 in a few weeks.

ETA: Not sure what happened but this got posted suddenly!!

I also received word yesterday from niece Dee that her step-dad (my brother-in-law married to oldest sister who died a few years ago) had died. He had been in hospice care the last week or so.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. I'll be heading out in a bit. Got more to drop off at Value Village. Who knew I would get so good at purging :) I'll bring Remi and take her to one of the Calgary dog parks along the way. She will love exploring a new park.

Jen is heading out to Vancouver for a few days to see her sister and do some financial stuff with her ex. I found the Calgary Naturalist group, they are called Nature Calgary. I spoke to the events leader and I am joining in on an outing next Friday to Frank Lake. I have wanted to head out there but didn't want to go alone so am excited to go with the group. Tomorrow is the last winter birding hike with the FOFC group but the following week starts the spring session so I'll continue going every Wed until the end of June. I printed off the email info from each weekly outing and now have info and addresses for 10 different parks so far, all within 30-45 min away. Birding here will never get boring. I still need to acquire my parks pass for Banff and Jasper so will do that soon b/c I want to start exploring Banff and Kananaskis parks in the next month or two. There is so much to do here, I love it.

D is not feeling any better yet but is enjoying the big heating pad. I still have congestion but I know it will take time to clear up, meanwhile I can function, just get a bit more winded than usual. I won't go back to pickleball for a few more wks though.

@faerywings Hope the parents don't bicker when you are there. I love doves and yes, they are funny with their little puffy bodies and tiny heads :)

I'm going to hop in the shower and get out of here soon. HAGD everyone.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning to you all! Happy Tuesday to ya!

My quiet week started off acoustically quiet which was very nice. It was just me and Gary in the house and he was laying low. He wiped himself out working upstairs. The man has no idea how to pace himself. SMH!
I was busy busy busy! Busy and productive. :D I made Caitlyn's bridal shower invite and sent it to my BFF, Sam, and Jen (They are her honorary bridesmaids. Since she isn't having a bridal party, they stepped up as her best friends to help me. I love them!) Sam started a Shared Doc and we have party favor ideas, the menu, and some games being planned. I feel good about this! (Talk to me in June and we can compare notes Bwuhahah!)

I also sent out invites to the family May/June Bash. We are celebrating 8 b-days, three anniversaries, and Mother's and Father's Day all in one shot. I asked the family to bring a dish (they always do) and to ignore the dust and dog hair. Planning two parties in back-to-back months is going to be a bit of a challenge but if I have the fam helping, it's going to be alllll right. (again - talk to me in a few weeks and we can compare notes :lol23: )

I also placed my grocery order, ran a few errands in town, did laundry, yoga, baked an apple pie, and made a vegetarian pot pie for dinner. Whew!
Today is going to be a breeze cleaning for my parents after that! Anytime I clean or do yard work for them, my mom asks me a million times if I want to take a break. If I said yes every time she asked, I would never get a darn thing done. No worries about being overworked by them My biggest concern is them making me :crazy: if they start to bicker. I'm bringing my headphones :lalala:

HAGD! ♥
You are going to be busy, busy, busy...for several weeks sounds like! Sounds like it has already started!
I'm glad to hear Gary is laying low after busting his butt working upstairs!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@BrightEyes Oh no!! Sending you some chicken soup~~~ You have to be better before DS comes!

@vickyday 25* was too cold for me, but once we got moving, I felt a lot warmer.
Mountain hiking:
View attachment 415580
The view was gorgeous! There were some tougher inclines but worth it.
What does the Gut Restoration process entail?
Hope you had a wonderful and uplifting time at the mini-retreat.

@Cherylndesigns I'd send you sunshine but there isn't any here ATM. It's hard to stay cheerful and positive when the weather doesn't cooperate. Perhaps this is Mother Nature's way of suggesting that you take some time to feel your feelings and take a break from staying strong in spite of everything you have been through. Perhaps it is Aunt Chris who is suggesting that?
I don't know if they have had the ToFurkey Sausage. I know they like almost everything in the Beyond Meat line. I made sausage and peppers with the fake sausage a few weeks aga that they enjoyed. I'll keep my eyes open for the tofurkey ones.

@bcgal00 I missed hearing stories about Taz while you were away, he is the sweetest little goofball of a dog ♥ Remi too but she knows it! hahaha!
We have a lot of erratics in the mountains here but I don't know if any of them have a spiritual connection like yours does. The Ramapo Mountains were home to the Ramapough Tribe before settlers pushed them out. I should look into it to see if there is.
The Okotoks look so impressive being out there in the open.
You must be thrilled that EHDs are getting bigger- on the inside heh- for all of your amazing photography. My first and only EHD was 250 MB.
We did the 4 miles in 3.5 hours but aside from a few water breaks and then some time at the top, we didn't stop. I hike very differently when I am on my own vs in a group.
I saw two mourning doves on my patio yesterday morning. I wanted to get a photo but I knew if I opened the front door, I'd spook them. they are such a weird shape-- like sweet potatoes with a tiny head. That sounds weird but it is true!!

Time to get going... love and hugs and good health vibes~~~~
What a beautiful view! The last several days have been so chilly (since I walked the 2 miles last week) that I have not done my walking! And today is no different!). I hear the water from my laundry backing up at the sump pump downstairs due to all of the rain we've had!

I haven't read the gut restoration book for a couple of days with not being home, but we all had a wonderful time at the mini Bible conference yesterday but we were all worn out by the time we got home and went straight to bed. Mark is going to the woods after work today, so hopefully I will get some read then.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Morning, gals. Had a bit of a scare this morning... couldn't connect to the internet but my phone line (from the same company/line) was working and I could get Netflix on the Smart TV. Tried to get on-line with my old computer but it wouldn't connect either!!! So took my shower and got dressed and tried again... NADA!!! So disconnected the router from service line and electric line. When I plugged the router back in to both, I got a green light (no service) instead of a blue light (all working). Had to get my cell phone and the phone number of Sparklight (service provider) and placed a call to them. While trying to get past the non-human to a service rep - suddenly the green light went to blue and both phone and internet started working!!! Whew!!!

I am feeling better this morning - no temp but still have a mild headache. Decided I had better take a home Covid test just in case. It came up negative. Since my symptoms are not like Covid, I was pretty sure that wasn't what was making me sick. Hopefully the headache will be gone by the time Son#1 and wife gets here on Thur/Fri/Sat.

Got a message that Son-in-law#2 had another stroke and was back in the hospital for 2 days - another MRI and Cat scan. Doctor put him on blood thinners this time. Doctor said both strokes were mild but was concerned that Son-in-law had 2 of them so close together. DD#3 is planning on going out to help DD#2 in a few weeks.

ETA: Not sure what happened but this got posted suddenly!!

I also received word yesterday from niece Dee that her step-dad (my brother-in-law married to oldest sister who died a few years ago) had died. He had been in hospice care the last week or so.
Sorry to hear of the death in your family.
Glad to hear you are feeling better, too! Glad it was not COVID. I always have the headache with COVID!
So sorry SIL had another stroke! Seems they would've put him on blood thinners after the first one.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. I'll be heading out in a bit. Got more to drop off at Value Village. Who knew I would get so good at purging :) I'll bring Remi and take her to one of the Calgary dog parks along the way. She will love exploring a new park.

Jen is heading out to Vancouver for a few days to see her sister and do some financial stuff with her ex. I found the Calgary Naturalist group, they are called Nature Calgary. I spoke to the events leader and I am joining in on an outing next Friday to Frank Lake. I have wanted to head out there but didn't want to go alone so am excited to go with the group. Tomorrow is the last winter birding hike with the FOFC group but the following week starts the spring session so I'll continue going every Wed until the end of June. I printed off the email info from each weekly outing and now have info and addresses for 10 different parks so far, all within 30-45 min away. Birding here will never get boring. I still need to acquire my parks pass for Banff and Jasper so will do that soon b/c I want to start exploring Banff and Kananaskis parks in the next month or two. There is so much to do here, I love it.

D is not feeling any better yet but is enjoying the big heating pad. I still have congestion but I know it will take time to clear up, meanwhile I can function, just get a bit more winded than usual. I won't go back to pickleball for a few more wks though.

@faerywings Hope the parents don't bicker when you are there. I love doves and yes, they are funny with their little puffy bodies and tiny heads :)

I'm going to hop in the shower and get out of here soon. HAGD everyone.
I wish I were there to go birding with you! Please be careful of going birding by yourself! (Maybe I'm just watching too many crime shows!)
I did look at the link for the big heating pad. A little pricey on our Amazon. But Walmart "supposedly" has them somewhat cheaper, so I'm going to probably order one from there! Thanks again!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good Afternoon!
It has been another busy day for me. But it didn't start until 9. We were worn out after being out all day for the mini Bible conference. We didn't get home until almost 10 after dropping Ruth and Ilene off. We did our nightly devotions and then hit the sack!

I made the bed, put things away that didn't get put away over the weekend and yesterday, started a load of laundry, began a grocery list and Mark called at 10 to see if I wanted to go to lunch. Of course I did! ;). Finished the grocery list, started another load of laundry after I put the first one in the dryer. Then got dressed to leave. Picked up Mark and Noah and went to Mama Mia's for lunch. Took them back to the shop and headed back to get the groceries and pick up Mark's Mounjaro at CVS. He got a special deal from the company so that instead of paying $60 every month for it he only has to pay $25.

This afternoon I've been finishing up Mark's laundry and folded and put away the towels and wash cloths from the first load I did this morning. Supper will be light since we went out to lunch.....YOYO (you're on your own). I like those kinds of suppers! ;)

Hello to @Cherylndesigns ! I know you will be here later and hoping you are having a great day! :hug2:
And hello to anyone else who stops by for a visit!

HAGEvening! :bye2:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Hi all,

Yes, Vicky @vickyday you knew I'd make it in here. I'm so-so today/ up and down. Daisy had a seizure on top of everything else. I know she's picking up on my not so good vibes. She literally won't let me out of her sight. I know she's just a dog, but i need to act perkier because she's ultra-sensitive to my "being". I know she's sad, too, and her having a seizure proves that she's under stress. Poor thing. She's just now coming out of it but she's still pretty mopey. It's cold today - only 50 but the sun finally came out, so it feels a little warmer.

Got some Ava time yesterday. We both had grocery orders, so as soon as she could shut work down, we headed to Walmart. We chatter like magpies (Chuck used to call all of us women "magpies". I can't feel bad when I'm with that girl. She's the most upbeat and happy person you'd ever want to be around. Then she wanted to go get her truck washed (our groceries were in the back seat), then we went to meet Aly and helped her do a couple of things at the hair salon. It's always a special treat to see Aly, too. She and Ava together are just delightful.

Didn't see Adrienne because she has strep. I definitely don't want to be around her. We're hoping she'll be ok by tomorrow. Rog is out of town too and we usually run around more when he's gone. We do "girl things". :girldance:

Chris @faerywings

Sun JUST came out so it must have worked. LOL Glad you had a good hike and love the beautiful photograph. I think today has been my break from staying strong. It's been a pretty down day, but then Daisy had her seizure, so I have to help her out, bless her little heart. Thanks for all of your wisdom, Aunt Chris. :heartpumpred::beatingheart: I got some more ToFurkey (that almost sounds like a swear word, doesn't it???) and I got some regular tofu and got some "ham" tofu. I have a package of frozen stir fried veggies that I think I'm going to make with tofu tonight. I wish I had some sesame seeds - I saw a good-looking recipe using them and honey. I'm out of honey, too, but I think just a bit of pancake syrup might work. I had a cheese and egg carb control rollup last night with some quinoa and brown rice. I put some panko breadcrumbs on top. It was so good. Oh, I had tofurkey sausage too. I got a few vegetarian pre-made "bowls" to try but I need to figure out how to make my own and they would be cheaper. Any recipes you have would be great. Especially for tofu. I guess you can even put it in the air fryer.

Kay @BrightEyes so glad you're feeling better. I was going through some more "stuff" today and found two covid test kits. I didn't even know Chuck had gotten them. Good to know. He had so much stuff - he had his own "store" and kept a great supply of the things we used all the time. I'd mention that I was out of something and he'd magically pull it out of his "store". Haha Both of my sisters lived with us at two different times and they still laugh about him always having what we needed. They said he knew what we needed before we did. They said he was like an ATM machine for "stuff". Sorry to hear that your SIL had a second stroke. That's scary.

Vicky @vickyday thanks for giving me a "nudge" and putting me in the frame of mind to come and say hi. This is one of the highlights of my day - I think we all feel that way. Love you gals and hope you're settling in from your trip Rae @bcgal00

XOXO

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hi all,

Yes, Vicky @vickyday you knew I'd make it in here. I'm so-so today/ up and down. Daisy had a seizure on top of everything else. I know she's picking up on my not so good vibes. She literally won't let me out of her sight. I know she's just a dog, but i need to act perkier because she's ultra-sensitive to my "being". I know she's sad, too, and her having a seizure proves that she's under stress. Poor thing. She's just now coming out of it but she's still pretty mopey. It's cold today - only 50 but the sun finally came out, so it feels a little warmer.

Got some Ava time yesterday. We both had grocery orders, so as soon as she could shut work down, we headed to Walmart. We chatter like magpies (Chuck used to call all of us women "magpies". I can't feel bad when I'm with that girl. She's the most upbeat and happy person you'd ever want to be around. Then she wanted to go get her truck washed (our groceries were in the back seat), then we went to meet Aly and helped her do a couple of things at the hair salon. It's always a special treat to see Aly, too. She and Ava together are just delightful.

Didn't see Adrienne because she has strep. I definitely don't want to be around her. We're hoping she'll be ok by tomorrow. Rog is out of town too and we usually run around more when he's gone. We do "girl things". :girldance:

Chris @faerywings

Sun JUST came out so it must have worked. LOL Glad you had a good hike and love the beautiful photograph. I think today has been my break from staying strong. It's been a pretty down day, but then Daisy had her seizure, so I have to help her out, bless her little heart. Thanks for all of your wisdom, Aunt Chris. :heartpumpred::beatingheart: I got some more ToFurkey (that almost sounds like a swear word, doesn't it???) and I got some regular tofu and got some "ham" tofu. I have a package of frozen stir fried veggies that I think I'm going to make with tofu tonight. I wish I had some sesame seeds - I saw a good-looking recipe using them and honey. I'm out of honey, too, but I think just a bit of pancake syrup might work. I had a cheese and egg carb control rollup last night with some quinoa and brown rice. I put some panko breadcrumbs on top. It was so good. Oh, I had tofurkey sausage too. I got a few vegetarian pre-made "bowls" to try but I need to figure out how to make my own and they would be cheaper. Any recipes you have would be great. Especially for tofu. I guess you can even put it in the air fryer.

Kay @BrightEyes so glad you're feeling better. I was going through some more "stuff" today and found two covid test kits. I didn't even know Chuck had gotten them. Good to know. He had so much stuff - he had his own "store" and kept a great supply of the things we used all the time. I'd mention that I was out of something and he'd magically pull it out of his "store". Haha Both of my sisters lived with us at two different times and they still laugh about him always having what we needed. They said he knew what we needed before we did. They said he was like an ATM machine for "stuff". Sorry to hear that your SIL had a second stroke. That's scary.

Vicky @vickyday thanks for giving me a "nudge" and putting me in the frame of mind to come and say hi. This is one of the highlights of my day - I think we all feel that way. Love you gals and hope you're settling in from your trip Rae @bcgal00

XOXO
AWWW! I hate to hear that Daisy had a seizure! Our Asher (poodle) has seizures every now and then. We cannot figure out why. He had them much more frequently when he was a puppy. He may go a couple of months now in between episodes.

Asher is sensitive to our "moods" or sicknesses, too.

Yes, we all enjoy one another's "company" in here!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
@Cherylndesigns Here's my go-to drizzle for bowls.

This one is good too, with a few more ingredients.

I make my bowls, chosing from:
  • rice
  • beans
  • peppers
  • salad greens
  • small potatoes/sweet potatoes
  • beets
  • corn
  • tofu (pressed, marinated in teriyaki sauce and baked)
  • shredded chicken
  • grilled salmon
  • tomatoes

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
AWWW! I hate to hear that Daisy had a seizure! Our Asher (poodle) has seizures every now and then. We cannot figure out why. He had them much more frequently when he was a puppy. He may go a couple of months now in between episodes.

Asher is sensitive to our "moods" or sicknesses, too.

Yes, we all enjoy one another's "company" in here!
Vicky, the vet says it's predominate in Doodles, but I personally think it's the Poodle in them. We've had three Poodles and they are SO sensitie. They actually cry when we do. It's crazy how into us they are. She has a couple a year. I'm sorry to hear that your Asher has them. They're so frightening both for the dog and you. :hug1::grouphugyay::hug4:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
@Cherylndesigns Here's my go-to drizzle for bowls.

This one is good too, with a few more ingredients.

I make my bowls, chosing from:
  • rice
  • beans
  • peppers
  • salad greens
  • small potatoes/sweet potatoes
  • beets
  • corn
  • tofu (pressed, marinated in teriyaki sauce and baked)
  • shredded chicken
  • grilled salmon
  • tomatoes
Oh wow, Rae, thank you SO much! I'm a total newbie at this. The "bowl" I had tonight (pre-made_ was Penne Pasta, Mushrooms and Spinach. I combined it with sauteed tofu and sprinkled it with Panko Crumbs and shredded cheese. I really need to start making my own - I know it would be so much more cost effective.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Vicky, the vet says it's predominate in Doodles, but I personally think it's the Poodle in them. We've had three Poodles and they are SO sensitie. They actually cry when we do. It's crazy how into us they are. She has a couple a year. I'm sorry to hear that your Asher has them. They're so frightening both for the dog and you. :hug1::grouphugyay::hug4:
It is certainly scary! He has only had a couple when I'm here by myself. Mostly Mark has been around when it happens. Asher knows when he is going to have them. He comes and sits at our feet. The first time he did it to me I couldn't figure out what he was doing. Then he started his seizure. Scared the pants off of me. Fortunately Mark was home. We pick him up and hold him while he is having one. His sister and mother have them, too. I agree. I think it is the poodle in your doodle that causes them. I'm glad yours only has a couple a year! :hug2:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
It is certainly scary! He has only had a couple when I'm here by myself. Mostly Mark has been around when it happens. Asher knows when he is going to have them. He comes and sits at our feet. The first time he did it to me I couldn't figure out what he was doing. Then he started his seizure. Scared the pants off of me. Fortunately Mark was home. We pick him up and hold him while he is having one. His sister and mother have them, too. I agree. I think it is the poodle in your doodle that causes them. I'm glad yours only has a couple a year! :hug2:
This is the first one she's had since Chuck's been gone. He was always the one, like Mark, who got her through them. He would get down and lay on the floor with her and hold her. We know when they're coming on, too. Daisy just starts shaking and her legs get stiff. I knew yesterday she was getting ready to have one, so I tried to ward it off and it wasn't as bad as some of them have been, thankfully. Lila (Daisy's "cousin" also a Doodle, has them real bad. She loses total control of herself. Roger's also the one who gets her through hers. it must be a guy thing.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
This is the first one she's had since Chuck's been gone. He was always the one, like Mark, who got her through them. He would get down and lay on the floor with her and hold her. We know when they're coming on, too. Daisy just starts shaking and her legs get stiff. I knew yesterday she was getting ready to have one, so I tried to ward it off and it wasn't as bad as some of them have been, thankfully. Lila (Daisy's "cousin" also a Doodle, has them real bad. She loses total control of herself. Roger's also the one who gets her through hers. it must be a guy thing.
Must be a guy thing, for sure! I didn't handle my kids being sick very well, either! Especially if blood was involved!