Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Tuesday, January 14

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Good morning! I am here for a quick moment and wanted to say hi to all of you.
I am not feel too badly, thank goodness. Apparently the dr who did my first procedure either didn't use any anesthesia or not enough. When I spoke with my nurse for the pre-procedure stuff, she said that they would use lidocaine. She said she was not sure why they didn't the last time, but when I mentioned the dr saying that it was going to feel like "rubber bands" she knew *exactly* who did the procedure. Thank all of the gods and flying spaghetti monsters that the dr who did this one was new and used lidocaine and asked me over and over if I could feel anything. What a difference!!!!!

I am off to shower and figure out what I can wear instead of a sports bra. I am supposed to wear a sports bra for the next few days but--- Sports Bra and the Faery.... yeah... well....... that is not something I own! Bwuahahaha!!!!:tongue:

Love to all!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning Chris... Glad that your biopsy was relatively pain free!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that the results are in your favour!! Up early this morning with MG and got him some breakfast before heading out to work. Not much on my plate today except a quick run to the grocery store to get a few things. Waiting to hear from my travel agent friend as to weather there are any specials to where we want to go (if we go :mmph:) I have a strong feeling that there will be a big screen t.v. in our future and not a vacation. But it's his 60th birthday so what can I say??? I guess I will make sure we go somewhere where I want to go on my 60th birthday :becky: Hope that you can find something other than a sports bra to wear today, not sure what else would do?? Hope that you are feeling ok today and that there is no after surgery pain for you!! :hug:

whatnext

Chris, GLAD they were able to make you relatively pain-free during the procedure! now fingers crossed for the results. (((((((((hugs))))))))) there. i squished you with hugs. :rofl:
i always wear those Genie bras they sell all over the place. i adore them. i don't know whether they're considered "sports" or not. but they are comfy. and relatively cheap!

Trudy! a TV!!!???? really? well. if that happens, you better be dreaming up somewhere fabulous to go for your BD. Hawaii!! Australia!!!

just got back from the dentist. poor guy. i think it makes him nervous that i don't get any numbing stuff for procedures. i had two fillings replaced. no big deal. and i just ate the biggest meal i've had in 6 weeks. a cheeseburger on a dish and a whole lot of roasted cauliflower and asparagus. hope my stomach can take it. i had a bit of a relapse yesterday after i tried eating normally. oh, well. i guess i'll know in an hour or two how i'm going to feel for the rest of the day. but eating all that was certainly FUN!!! :becky:

off to Target to buy some BD cards. i'll stop by later to see what's happening. :becky:

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Hi Kiddos!!! Super big hugs here from me!! I'm in January wildness, although I'm not doing as much as I would like to!! (and my house has thrown up again, but not as bad as last week when we were moving rooms!!)

just wanted to pop in and yell HI!!!!

oh and I know you guys will pray with me that our kitty Carmel is found soon. He's been gone for about a week and a half and before that, he's only been outside maybe less than 5 times (and came right back in each of those times!!!) eeeek! I'm super sad about it, as is my Emma. He was her dog (basically!!) he's a cat, but with her he was a dog!! :)

Love you guys! have a great Tuesday! Chris, saying extra prayers for good results, babe!!

whatnext

SALLEEEEEEEEE!!! wow, it's good to see you! prayers going out for the return of your kitty. i know that if my Boo-meister disappeared, i'd be heartbroken. :hurt: good luck.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Phylis... I know, it breaks my heart that he is thinking of not going somewhere warm :hurt: but like I said, it's his birthday so he gets to pick :pout:

Sally - :wave: how great to see you again!! Yes sending you lots of positive thoughts for you little kitty!! I am like Phylis if I would have lost my MR. ABU (our cats have the same name how weird is that??) I would have been heartbroken too!! Sadly MR. ABU is no longer with us poor old guy, I miss him terribly!! :sad: