Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Tuesday, April 23

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I threatened to duct-tape mine to the wall one night and sent them to bed at 5 p.m. :girldance:
I did have to go back, apologize and tell them they could get back out of bed, but I waited five minutes and enjoyed the quiet.

today is one of those days I just want to scream and yell and slap someone. Not in my household. Other issues with other and ugh hate when I am not heard clearly. Good thing y'all cant hear me screaming. I'm crazy enough without ya seeing that episode.
My husband drove the church bus to take the church kids to a Christian school across town, so they had to be up and out pretty early. That meant an early bed time.....8:00. Do you know how many times I heard, "MOM! It isn't even dark yet! And JB (next door neighbor) is still playing outside!" ??!!!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I'm sp thrilled for you, Vicky! It's such a relief when you find a doctor who believes in you and truly wants to help you. D3 is an excellent choice of vitamins to add to your regime. I've been taking that for years. Oscal + D3 sounds like an excellent combination. SO happy for you!! Not very many doctors do bloodwork to see how your vitamin count is - I think you found a winner!!!
I truly believe it is a God thing that helped me find this doctor! A holistic doctor that takes Medicare! Thank You, Lord!
I've been taking D3, but the other doctors told me to hold off on the calcium which I thought was weird! So I'm glad this one put me on it!