Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Thursday January 14

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oooh noooo, I almost got overexcited and put down Friday as today's date.
That would have been Bad!!!

I am super-tired again. And I have a nice big pot of coffee on, so I am going to say good morning, post this, drink some of that coffee and come back when the brain is working better.

Happy day to everyone!

hondachicc

Good Morning!!!

Personals first..since I have been slacking!!

Chris...I hope you and Scott are both feeling better (the whole family)!! ((hugs)) to you all!! I am with ya on the coffee...I have a cup in my hand now!!

Laurie...I love that our Drs have the med records on the computer...no matter what dr you go to wherever or the hospital, within the same network, all your records are right there for them pull up!! That will awesome for your patients!!

AndreaNyx...I am happy your appt went well!! DH used to take Zoloft...he loved it...but it got to where it made him so sleepy he had to switch...I used to take it and it kept me up all night..LOL!! We both take Lexapro now!!

Yam...I hope your day was not as stressful as before and you got some rest!! I wish your grandson lived close to you too!! (((HUGS))) because I know that is a big wish for you dear!!

AndreaB...Congrats on the Math!!!! Excellent score!! and good luck with the paper!! Don't know how you do it girl!!

Sally...your hair looks gorgeous!!! Not sure how you fit time to get it done with your schedule!! Glad you did!! I envy your 60 degrees..but each day this week it is warming more and by Saturday we are suppose to be 58!! YAY!!!!

Kat.........Your journal looks fabulous!!! I love it!! and YAY for scrapping...I will have to find some time to get to gallery and see what you did!! (((HUGS))) hope you are feeling better!!

Clara...Yay for Addie...I know it's a big thing to get them to stay in their beds!! So I hope my advice helped and let me know what you decide!! ((HUGS))

Okay...I will be back to chatter...........

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am back, slightly more awake.

LOL Yam- i sent out an email yesterday that had me making stretching sounds too. Hope that your day was less stressful than the last.
I can't imagine having a son/g-son not on the same continent either :( Sometimes I wish my son was on another planet- like the one he must have come from LOL JK!!

AndreaB- Good girl on that Math test- you are really cooking! Good luck with Genny today. I am thinking good thoughts for you and her.

Sally- saw the new 'do on FB! You look amazing! LOL at COra!!

AndreaNyx- After been undiagnosed with Lyme (both me and DH) we were so relieved to have a name to how we felt. Its so hard when the tests come back "normal." You don't want bad news, but you just want a name so you can move forward. Hope everything went well!

Kat- did I read that you had a drs appt? Hope you feel better, I hear ya about being sick of being sick.
I saw your comment on my blog- I can def. whip something up that has no nuts in it. Let me know if you are interested. :)

Clara- How did Addie do again? Hope she slept good for you. Oh yeah, Ferber=Old Timer LOL Scott had awful awful colic, barely slept during the day- woke up after 5-10 minutes screaming bloody murder. Screamed every night from 7-8 pm til after midnight. I had to have my parents come over just to hold him so I could shower and eat- it would take me 2 hours to finish a meal. Now-- look at him, I can get him out of bed!LOL

Hi Laurie!!!

AndreaNyx- glad that your dr is listening to you. Hope the Zoloft works for ya!!

Gotta run...
xoxoxox

LaurieW

lOve the O!
morning- coffee in hand- trying to get my am headache to go away- if not- tylenol

AndreaB- congrats on the math- get that paper done and if I remember right today is your dr followup for gen from her MRI- hugs and prayers for you

andreaNYX- sounds like a positive dr appt for you-

yam- hugs on being so far away from your grandbaby

I need to wake up so i can come back and give some more personals- yikes- day off today- as much as I want to spend all day here- dh will be home at 2 so I should make the house presentable ;-)

LSlycord

Running in to say hi! Life is absolutely insane right now...but light at the end of the tunnel (I hope). Didn't get home from work last night until 8. Both kids had Awana's and I wasn't able to come home for supper with them. Sydney was not happy with me. :-( But I promised I would be at the door to open it when she came home...and I was! Only the 2nd time that's happened in almost 4 1/2 years since she's been home. Not too much guilt on that one.

Hope to be back to normal by the weekend and catch up on everyone's lives. ((hugs))

hondachicc

Just got off the phone with my Mom....Don't know if you guys remember about my aunt (the one that had colon cancer and got the botched surgery, not once but twice)...things were getting better for her for a while but now they have taken a bad turn. The botched job with the feeding tube...that they won't do anything about...hurts and burns her all the time..so she won't take any food in at all...she is down to 84 lbs. They tried to get the dr to admit her to the hospital on Monday...and THEY WOULDN"T!! Can you believe that??!! My mom went to see her yesterday, she says it is really bad and thinks that if she doesn't get in the hospital soon, she won't survive much past the weekend. My mom talked to my cousin last night, and she said they were just going to take her to the hospital...I guess through the ER. Please pray for her. She needs all the help she can get!!

LaughingSun

just getting here now. thursday morning is our 'relax' morning, yay!

Laurie: yep, same with my new doc. she even printed out my RX yesterday!!

Chris: feel better soon! and yeah, it would be nice to have some answers. a big part of me is very relieved about all the negatives however it doesn't help me to feel better. hopefully we'll figure out something soon!

Sally: LOVE the new hair, you look fantastic!

Kat: it is definitely very frustrating having an illness with no end in sight, I feel for you sweetie. hang in there!

Clara: hope you got a good nights sleep :)

Yam: big hugs. I'm the one who has the grandbabies away from their grandparents :( it's very hard on both ends I think. I miss my family terribly!!

Linda: have a great day and take it easy :)

LindaW: ooh no, how terrible. prayers coming her way.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
morning girlies!! OHhhh this week is going by too fast! It's amazing! Yesterday I had such a great time at the park with my IRL BFFs...LOL! We had a great time just being together...four of us moms and all of our kids (let's see...we have 15 children between the four of us!! LOL!! But one child who has CP was still at school, so only fourteen kids to keep up with...

Today we are doing all the lecturing and all of the checking of the work that we haven't done this week yet...then later Cora and I are going shopping for some clothes for her trip to the state capitol next weekend. Should be exciting!!!

okay...gotta run..mr gorgeous is making me breakfast...*sigh* did I mention i love that man???? just sayin'...

natesia

Hi... I'm so sorry that I don't write hear... I'm so busy... a lot of learning, learning and learning all the time... especially because of the end of the second part of school year... and teachers have to have notes, because they think there isn't enough.... but it must be OK, just only two weeks and freee ;P and then, I won't have to learn anything, that I don't need for my exams next year...
I'm going to my homework... and maybe to the Farm for a while ;P

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Good morning ladies. I am so glad that this site isn't blocked from my work computer through internet explorer. I can't use Mozilla at the moment because my computer program that I use to admit patients into the hospital so that I can take their xrays got updated last night and it never works right after they do that. So, Mozilla has been put away for now since I'm not really supposed to have it. It is all good though. I'm pretty sure I will survive.

Tonight will be busy. Ethan has piano which always makes for a crazy night. Just a late night really. He's pushing us with school these days. Apparently he doesn't like writing and will spend 4 times as long whining and complaining about it rather than just doing it. Ugh!! We had a nice little talk about it last night. Told him to quit being such a goober and just do the homework or we'd start making his homework harder than his teacher does. He didn't like that plan at all. So we'll see how it goes.

That's about all going on in Clara-land. I hope all of you are doing great.

Chris - hello my date challenged friend. Getting Thursday and Friday mixed up is not good. I'm glad you didn't get all excited about something that wasn't actually happening...but guess what!!! Tomorrow is Friday. Whoohoo!!

Laurie - too bad you can't just hang out on the computer all day. that would be much more fun than cleaning. I need to do some cleaning this week too. I hate it. Blah!!

LindaS - I hope work slows down a bit soon. My mom is busy doing all the end of the year stuff and has been working a lot. She's trying to get everythhing to the CPA so that she can get it back or something like that. But she's working almost full weeks for the first time in a couple of years. So much better than when she was a controller and worked 60 hour weeks and brought her work home. It was awful.

LindaW - I will definitely be praying for your aunt. The ER might be the best answer. Tell them to call 911 if her insurance allows it. that way she will get into a room straight away and not have to sit in the waiting room with all of those germs for who knows how long. Weighing so little her immune system has to be shot. How scary for all of them to have to go through this.

AndreaNyx - I hope you enjoyed your relax morning with the kids. Those lazy slow mornings are the best.

Sally - how fun for Cora. Is her trip for school I'm guessing? I hope you guys find her some fun stuff.

Natesia - That is cool that you don't have to learn anything new in school at this point. Getting so close to the end is so exciting.

Everyone else - have a fantastic day!!

LaughingSun

quick update. the 'smooth' manager at the jewelers just called. he said the claw broke right off, that's why the diamond fell out. it's from the 2 rings rubbing together all the time. hum. well he's going to give the diamond for 'free' + only charge for the labor. hum. last time he only charged for the diamond. he also suggested getting them sautered together to prevent this from happening again so I guess I'll do that. I don't really want to b/c sometimes I can only get them off 1 at a time, but I'm really not wanting to have to go back every year for a new diamond or whatever. He said he'd send them in right away to get them fixed so I'm hoping to have them back in a week or so. $90 instead of $250... guess that's ok although I don't think I should be paying everything. oh well

ahh, I should be working...

Yam

Sally! you are a lucky gal!!! So good to know it, that life it's good!
Andrea- I managed in the past a chain of 20 Jewelery stores- gold & diamonds. It always can happen as gold is a "soft metal"...the diamonds are sitting in "a cup" or are hold by "teeth"?

Girls, prayers for your love ones & hugs for you...it seems that today we are all feeling relatively good :) that is already a miracle!

Yes, I miss my family so much :( there are some mistakes that you do on the path that come back after that in your life and hurt you very bad. we should born with more wisdom!

katg1006

Hi everyone!! *waves* Just a quick flyby - on my way to bed. Went to doctors today and got a Chest xray. Xray - shows no pneumonia so I am super happy about that. It's just a vicious infection! I have all new meds and I am crossing my fingers by Monday I am a little better! Ready to get this show on the road!!

LaughingSun

Grey's & Private Practice tonight... YAYAYAYAYA... back on later. unless I bring my laptop into the family room to watch ROFL