Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Thursday, February 15

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
We are officially past the halfway point of the month. It's a Leap Year so technically that didn't happen until partway through yesterday ;)
Quiz time:
What is the one thing Faery hates the most?
What would be her second choice?

If you answered 1. Snow and 2. Cold weather, :wehaveawinner: If you had them in the opposite order, I'd take that too. If you answered tequila, I'd accept that as well, although not completely relevant.

Follow-up:
What did Faery do yesterday and wasn't cursing the entire time?
Played in the snow with the kids. And had a good time too. (Crazy, right???) Lauren showed them how the evaprator worked and then we checked the sap collecting buckets. She had a few sap containers already collected and the kids watched how she filtered the sap into the pot. Off to the field to make some snowmen and used pinecones for noses, pine needles for hair. Then the kids foraged for spruce needles to make tea to drink in the classroom. My feet were frozen by the time we were done, but dry--I love my winter hiking boots.
Lauren was going to do some simple knots with them but they were having such a good time in the snow, she put that plan aside for another day.
Sidenote: Lauren is officially adopting Rita the Tarantula today. Honestly, I am kind of bummed. She was really pretty to look at and well... That's about it. hehe. She didn't do all that much, not like my grand rat babies. (That is a huge plus for me that Cait's probably staying here- I was going to miss those girls so dang much.)

So-- today--- I don't know if I am cleaning for my friend or not. I'll be leaving here in a little over an hour, so I hope she calls/texts me soon.

Sending out some big hugs to you all today!
:grouphugyay:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@vickyday yes!! I think the kids and their parents are finally getting it and everyone was dressed warmly.
Have fun on your Valentine's Day Dinner A Day Late Date today. It makes so much more sense to wait and not have to deal with the crowds.
Good to hear that Mark got through to Noah about the truck. Scott got a used 4Runner which he *loves* but even with a big down payment and a well-paying FT job, he wishes the payments weren't so big. He's pre-paid over a year's worth of payments and is putting extra money toward principal but it's still a good chunk of change hanging over his head.
Fab news about your back and that you had a great time catching up with your friends.

@Cherylndesigns Sending you hugs- it must have been a difficult time yesterday. Were you able to spend some time with the family yesterday? ITA about waiting for dinner -- have a fun time with Ava and the bf ♥

@taxed4ever The warm weather and long walk sound so lovely. I wish the weather would stay that way for you. Did you get to see any neat wildlife on your walk with Linda?
*chanting softly*
Let the blinds be right, let the blinds be right*
Maybe that will help. :rotfl:

@pachimac Thank you for the horn tooting :D
I have only paid for one app ever (Paprika, a recipe organizing app that I use ALL of the time-- so worth the $5) so I hear ya on that. I found a yoga instructor on YouTube that I really like- Yoga with Adriene. She has a cute dog too. haha. She has a ton of beginner yoga videos with lots of suggestions and variations.
I imagine that if you searched YouTube for chair yoga if that is what you are comfortable with you'd find them there. Cheryl likes Calinetics. Way back when, I used to weight lift and belonged to a gym but mostly I feel more comfortable and less self-conscious at home.
Whatever you decide to do, make sure that you give yourself love for what you do. Baby steps are still steps :D
We mom's rope ourselves into more than we're asked way too often. LOL
TRUTH! And if anyone has a trick to get out of that habit, LMK! :lol23:

@BrightEyes That's awesome how your 52 Challenge came about. Jenn's papers are to die for.
Wow! Good catch on the cheaper gas!
How many of those men do you think had no idea it was Valentine's Day when they woke up?

better get going-- I'm going to wait a little longer and then give my friend a call. I texted her earlier but no reply yet.
HAGD!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
We are officially past the halfway point of the month. It's a Leap Year so technically that didn't happen until partway through yesterday ;)
Quiz time:
What is the one thing Faery hates the most?
What would be her second choice?

If you answered 1. Snow and 2. Cold weather, :wehaveawinner: If you had them in the opposite order, I'd take that too. If you answered tequila, I'd accept that as well, although not completely relevant.

Follow-up:
What did Faery do yesterday and wasn't cursing the entire time?
Played in the snow with the kids. And had a good time too. (Crazy, right???) Lauren showed them how the evaprator worked and then we checked the sap collecting buckets. She had a few sap containers already collected and the kids watched how she filtered the sap into the pot. Off to the field to make some snowmen and used pinecones for noses, pine needles for hair. Then the kids foraged for spruce needles to make tea to drink in the classroom. My feet were frozen by the time we were done, but dry--I love my winter hiking boots.
Lauren was going to do some simple knots with them but they were having such a good time in the snow, she put that plan aside for another day.
Sidenote: Lauren is officially adopting Rita the Tarantula today. Honestly, I am kind of bummed. She was really pretty to look at and well... That's about it. hehe. She didn't do all that much, not like my grand rat babies. (That is a huge plus for me that Cait's probably staying here- I was going to miss those girls so dang much.)

So-- today--- I don't know if I am cleaning for my friend or not. I'll be leaving here in a little over an hour, so I hope she calls/texts me soon.

Sending out some big hugs to you all today!
:grouphugyay:
You are sounding quite chipper today! So glad you had a good day with the kids yesterday!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@vickyday yes!! I think the kids and their parents are finally getting it and everyone was dressed warmly.
Have fun on your Valentine's Day Dinner A Day Late Date today. It makes so much more sense to wait and not have to deal with the crowds.
Good to hear that Mark got through to Noah about the truck. Scott got a used 4Runner which he *loves* but even with a big down payment and a well-paying FT job, he wishes the payments weren't so big. He's pre-paid over a year's worth of payments and is putting extra money toward principal but it's still a good chunk of change hanging over his head.
Fab news about your back and that you had a great time catching up with your friends.

@Cherylndesigns Sending you hugs- it must have been a difficult time yesterday. Were you able to spend some time with the family yesterday? ITA about waiting for dinner -- have a fun time with Ava and the bf ♥

@taxed4ever The warm weather and long walk sound so lovely. I wish the weather would stay that way for you. Did you get to see any neat wildlife on your walk with Linda?
*chanting softly*
Let the blinds be right, let the blinds be right*
Maybe that will help. :rotfl:

@pachimac Thank you for the horn tooting :D
I have only paid for one app ever (Paprika, a recipe organizing app that I use ALL of the time-- so worth the $5) so I hear ya on that. I found a yoga instructor on YouTube that I really like- Yoga with Adriene. She has a cute dog too. haha. She has a ton of beginner yoga videos with lots of suggestions and variations.
I imagine that if you searched YouTube for chair yoga if that is what you are comfortable with you'd find them there. Cheryl likes Calinetics. Way back when, I used to weight lift and belonged to a gym but mostly I feel more comfortable and less self-conscious at home.
Whatever you decide to do, make sure that you give yourself love for what you do. Baby steps are still steps :D

TRUTH! And if anyone has a trick to get out of that habit, LMK! :lol23:

@BrightEyes That's awesome how your 52 Challenge came about. Jenn's papers are to die for.
Wow! Good catch on the cheaper gas!
How many of those men do you think had no idea it was Valentine's Day when they woke up?

better get going-- I'm going to wait a little longer and then give my friend a call. I texted her earlier but no reply yet.
HAGD!
Noah already had an appointment with the bank set up, so he said he would keep that with his mom. There is no way they would give him a loan, Mark is pretty sure! His mom can't even co-sign because she can't work. So, we feel like he really has no other options other than saving to get a good used vehicle for now.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning,
Heading to my first osteoporosis PT session this morning. Depending on what the exercises are, this may be the last one I go to if I am going to be able to do them at home on my own. We shall see.

The saga with the white tongue continues. The PC doctor said it should have been gone by now. She gave me a 3-day prescription and said if this doesn't knock it, we are dealing with something else! I guess that would mean more testing! OH, Brother! Pray with me that it disappears!

The car saga continues, too. We were going to drop the car off to the mechanic today since the engine light came back on when I took the ladies to the widows meeting on Tuesday. But it went back off yesterday on the way to church! Maybe it will come back on today. The machine can't check for codes unless the light is on. Pray with me that the light will come on so he can check it!

And the sun is shining again today and Mark says it is supposed to be even warmer than the 60 degrees it reached yesterday! I'm OK with that!

Hoping you have a wonderful day!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Morning all. It is COLD - 24*F!! :brrr: :brrr:. But should be up into the 50's this afternoon. Today should be laundry day :laundry: as the hamper is full to over-flowing. Waiting for the house temp to get warm enough so I can get a :showering:then get busy on doing a few other chores around the house.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
UGH... hit the Enter key instead of the shift key so it posted before I meant to do that. Oh, well... I will be like @vickyday and can post more than one post today. :rotfl: JKY, Vicky. Sorry that the white tongue is still going on. Will hope the engine light stays on so the mechanic can figure out what is going on.
Been busy working on the Art Journaling weekly layouts... finally. Found the right collection and the lightbulb went off :coffeescreen:!!!! Love when that happens.

@faerywings So glad to hear you in a chipper mood today. Sounds like the hike with the kids was a huge success. Oh, dry feet in those snow boots was a big plus. Hope you hear from your friend if you are suppose to clean for her today. Yes, that is the same niece that was supposed to stop by last fall when they lost a wheel on their motorhome. It will be so good to see her and meet her partner finally.

@Cherylndesigns I am sure you will enjoy your VD's dinner out with the gals tonight.

@taxed4ever Keeping fingers crossed that the window installation goes well today. Hope you and SiL get to go kayaking. That sounds so peaceful and delightful.

@pachimac Congrats on losing the 20 lbs! Can't wait to see more of the Disneyland photos. Oh, it is hard to believe that your DD is grown up now!!!

Today is trash day... I just heard the trash truck across the street. Hope they get to our side of the street before the cable line guys start working.

Time for my shower. HAGD

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
LOL... guess where the cable guys are??? The bobcat digger is sitting on my driveway!! :rolleyes1: They will be digging a hole for the cable line near the other cable/phone boxes about 10 feet away from the edge of my driveway - between my house and my neighbor's. I am taking some photos as they work up and down the street. Guess I had better plan on staying home today as they will soon have the big truck with the cable lines parked in front of my driveway!!! :cuffed:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning O ladies! Its chilly here this morning also and we are supposed to get some flurries this morning. It looks like it is snowing on the mountains in the distance, so it should be hitting us soon. I had to put the heater out for the hummingbird feeder this morning, poor little birds the weather is just so crazy!! Had another nice walk with SIL Linda, we are kind of bummed that the launch place for our kayaks is flooded and the walkway out to the wharf is disconnected, so someone has to fix that before we can access the wharf :sad2: . Oh well its too cold to be out on the lake today anyway! Today I need to get busy with Sadies gift and a card to make for Gary's Aunt Betty and get that out in the mail. I have to stick close to home today with the blind guy coming this afternoon. I have a feeling this will be a temporary fix and that they will have to order another one for me, its all been a bunch of :bs:. DH bought me some flowers for Valentines Day and then cooked us some Steaks on the BBQ, they were delicious! I made a new grilled asparagus recipe that was really good to go along with the Steaks, so yummy, smothered in Mozza Cheese and Smoked white cheddar cheese. Such a simple recipe! That's about it for here today, its a good day to stay inside and putter around.

@faerywings - So happy for you that you had a great time with the kids outside and in the snow! Glad that your winter boots are keeping your feet dry. You might want to look for some toe warmers. It is great that the tarantula is getting adopted, honestly I don't think I could be in the same room as one :spider1::exitroom:.

@vickyday - So your car saga continues?! Hope the light comes on for you so you can finally get it looked at! Ugh on the meds for your poor tongue, but it would be good to know what the heck is going on with that! Hope that you can do your PT at home and at least the sun is shining for you today!

@pachimac - Our kids and grandkids are all supposed to go to Disney World together next spring, but I honestly don't know how they are going to afford it!! The cost is astronomical!! I would love for them to all go and at least our Son and DIL have a time share near there, but still just going to the Park is crazy expensive! Yes we Moms always do more than we should, but believe me you will miss all that laundry when you are an empty nester, hard to believe but true!

@BrightEyes - Isn't it wonderful when a layout, just all comes together like that and you get inspired to do more!! I want to work on another of the Art Journal pages today as well, hope I can fit in! I am waiting for the house to warm up before hitting the shower also, its chilly here today!

Its time to get the dishwasher emptied and make the bed, then hopefully hop in the shower before Heather calls. Hunter was home yesterday with a sore throat and coughing, so hope she doesn't catch whatever he has! Have a great day ladies! :bye2:

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
@pachimac - Our kids and grandkids are all supposed to go to Disney World together next spring, but I honestly don't know how they are going to afford it!! The cost is astronomical!! I would love for them to all go and at least our Son and DIL have a time share near there, but still just going to the Park is crazy expensive! Yes we Moms always do more than we should, but believe me you will miss all that laundry when you are an empty nester, hard to believe but true!
Well, let's just say that one of our credit cards is smoking and can't be touched for a LONG Time. That was just for one day. The second day we were gifted it by our friends who got us into Club 33. It was all food, the entry, my scooter, and valet parking all paid for us. So we only paid for one day for the three of us. That was bad enough. If it wasn't Mel's 21's birthday and being taken to Club 33 (and Club 1901 at California Adventure) we would not have spent the money.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. It's been a busy couple of days here, I saw an email with some last minute cruises and we booked one. We'll be gone almost 3 wks. We are going to South America for a 14 day cruise and then staying in Buenos Aires for 2 days and Santiago Chile for 2 days. I'm not looking forward to the extremely long flights (24 hours each way) but thankfully we have a few transfers so I'll get to walk around the airport and stretch. I have booked 5 excursions, 2 of them are birding trips and one of them is a boat ride to see the penguins and sea lions. We leave in less than two weeks, that is definitely the fastest trip I ever booked LOL.

@faerywings Your class outings sure sound interesting. I can only imagine how much fun you are having.

@taxed4ever Fingers crossed for the blinds to be installed and not re-ordered again.

I've got a ladies luncheon in a bit so need to go get ready. Then tonight we have game night at the legion. Busy but fun day.

Hope you all HAGD.

pachimac

CHEERY O
The saga with the white tongue continues. The PC doctor said it should have been gone by now. She gave me a 3-day prescription and said if this doesn't knock it, we are dealing with something else! I guess that would mean more testing! OH, Brother! Pray with me that it disappears!
Oh that must be maddening!! When I had covid, I had two spots of white in my mouth and I was just about to call the doctor when they finally disappeared. My tongue also stung like crazy every time I ate anything spicy or salty. I hope you can find out what it is soon!
The car saga continues, too. We were going to drop the car off to the mechanic today since the engine light came back on when I took the ladies to the widows meeting on Tuesday. But it went back off yesterday on the way to church! Maybe it will come back on today. The machine can't check for codes unless the light is on. Pray with me that the light will come on so he can check it!
Isn't that just the way it always goes??? I have a phantom noise in the back of my car and they can never find it because it won't make the noise when they drive it!!

@pachimac Congrats on losing the 20 lbs! Can't wait to see more of the Disneyland photos. Oh, it is hard to believe that your DD is grown up now!!!
I am very happy to have some weight off. I can't wait until it's enough to let my back and hips stop hurting!! I didn't realize the empty calories I was eating from doing so much fast food and convenience food from the stores. There are so. many hidden calories everywhere. Now to get my exercise in line so that I don't turn into a saggy mess in the end.

pachimac

CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. It's been a busy couple of days here, I saw an email with some last minute cruises and we booked one. We'll be gone almost 3 wks. We are going to South America for a 14 day cruise and then staying in Buenos Aires for 2 days and Santiago Chile for 2 days. I'm not looking forward to the extremely long flights (24 hours each way) but thankfully we have a few transfers so I'll get to walk around the airport and stretch. I have booked 5 excursions, 2 of them are birding trips and one of them is a boat ride to see the penguins and sea lions. We leave in less than two weeks, that is definitely the fastest trip I ever booked LOL.
We are going on a cruise in September. We are still deciding between the Caribbean and Alaska, If we do the Caribbean, we will start in Galveston Texas and we were going to try to stay in the Inn from the TV show "Restoring Galveston" but they are booked at the beginning and the end of our cruise. <Darnit!!!> We'll at least take a day and wander the streets and see the houses they have restored and get some ice cream at the shoppe they own too.

Here's the inn...

)

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good morning my lovelies.

It's a beautiful day - 55 going up to 66 - yes 66! The first voice text I got this morning was from my niece telling me how beautiful and what a b*da*s aunt I was. She's a real kook like the rest of us, but it made me giggle. She uses that app where I can actually hear her voice - it's pretty cool, but I haven't mastered it yet.

The last couple of days have been rough - I spent an hour on the phone with Social Security yesterday only to find out that I have to go through all of it again in person in the Muskogee office. The next appointment in Muskogee is in 40 days! :rollingpin1::banghead::censored: WT-you-know-what? She DID say she would TRY to expedite it. I have a feeling it's going to be "hurry up and wait" from now on. I guess Roger told Adrienne that I REALLY looked tired yesterday, so I guess I must have. I fixed myself some dinner from my food box -Shitake mushrooms, Tofu and Jasmine rice and some kind of sauce. It was good, so I sat down to watch TV, and eat, then fell asleep. I put my phone on mute and went to bed at 9:30. That's an early record for me. Then, my RLS woke me up - I had taken my Pramipexole too late - I'm supposed to take it about 8 PM. (Chuck was probably looking down and scolding me) - anyhoo, I ended up about midnight trying to get them calmed down. UGH Funny note: I texted Adrienne about 9:15 to tell her I was putting my phone on sleep mode and she panicked and thought I was sick. I said I wasn't sick, just exhausted.

Chris, @faerywings I'm so glad the children dressed appropriately this time.

Kay @BrightEyes and Chris @faerywings I'm looking forward to going out for a belated V-Day dinner tonight. I'm glad that we waited until tonight.

Well, I must run - I just got my challenge posted in the AJ Forum, so come on over. https://oscraps.com/community/threads/february-art-journaling-week-3.39308/#post-693445

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
UGH... hit the Enter key instead of the shift key so it posted before I meant to do that. Oh, well... I will be like @vickyday and can post more than one post today. :rotfl: JKY, Vicky. Sorry that the white tongue is still going on. Will hope the engine light stays on so the mechanic can figure out what is going on.
Been busy working on the Art Journaling weekly layouts... finally. Found the right collection and the lightbulb went off :coffeescreen:!!!! Love when that happens.

@faerywings So glad to hear you in a chipper mood today. Sounds like the hike with the kids was a huge success. Oh, dry feet in those snow boots was a big plus. Hope you hear from your friend if you are suppose to clean for her today. Yes, that is the same niece that was supposed to stop by last fall when they lost a wheel on their motorhome. It will be so good to see her and meet her partner finally.

@Cherylndesigns I am sure you will enjoy your VD's dinner out with the gals tonight.

@taxed4ever Keeping fingers crossed that the window installation goes well today. Hope you and SiL get to go kayaking. That sounds so peaceful and delightful.

Today is trash day... I just heard the trash truck across the street. Hope they get to our side of the street before the cable line guys start working.

Time for my shower. HAGD
HA! Nope, to the engine light! No light again today!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Oh that must be maddening!! When I had covid, I had two spots of white in my mouth and I was just about to call the doctor when they finally disappeared. My tongue also stung like crazy every time I ate anything spicy or salty. I hope you can find out what it is soon!

Isn't that just the way it always goes??? I have a phantom noise in the back of my car and they can never find it because it won't make the noise when they drive it!!

I am very happy to have some weight off. I can't wait until it's enough to let my back and hips stop hurting!! I didn't realize the empty calories I was eating from doing so much fast food and convenience food from the stores. There are so. many hidden calories everywhere. Now to get my exercise in line so that I don't turn into a saggy mess in the end.
Yes, quite maddening! With the tongue and the car engine light! My tongue was burning a bit yesterday when I ate spicy trail mix. I sure hope this new medicine kicks it to the curb!
I'm at the saggy mess stage, LOL! I lost 50 lbs when my DH got so sick at the last couple of months from melanoma and the stress kicked my IBS into high gear! I've lost another 15 off and on since then (2017) depending on how the IBS symptoms kick in. Sometimes I go for 5 days without being able to eat much of anything!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Morning O ladies! Its chilly here this morning also and we are supposed to get some flurries this morning. It looks like it is snowing on the mountains in the distance, so it should be hitting us soon. I had to put the heater out for the hummingbird feeder this morning, poor little birds the weather is just so crazy!! Had another nice walk with SIL Linda, we are kind of bummed that the launch place for our kayaks is flooded and the walkway out to the wharf is disconnected, so someone has to fix that before we can access the wharf :sad2: . Oh well its too cold to be out on the lake today anyway! Today I need to get busy with Sadies gift and a card to make for Gary's Aunt Betty and get that out in the mail. I have to stick close to home today with the blind guy coming this afternoon. I have a feeling this will be a temporary fix and that they will have to order another one for me, its all been a bunch of :bs:. DH bought me some flowers for Valentines Day and then cooked us some Steaks on the BBQ, they were delicious! I made a new grilled asparagus recipe that was really good to go along with the Steaks, so yummy, smothered in Mozza Cheese and Smoked white cheddar cheese. Such a simple recipe! That's about it for here today, its a good day to stay inside and putter around.

@faerywings - So happy for you that you had a great time with the kids outside and in the snow! Glad that your winter boots are keeping your feet dry. You might want to look for some toe warmers. It is great that the tarantula is getting adopted, honestly I don't think I could be in the same room as one :spider1::exitroom:.

@vickyday - So your car saga continues?! Hope the light comes on for you so you can finally get it looked at! Ugh on the meds for your poor tongue, but it would be good to know what the heck is going on with that! Hope that you can do your PT at home and at least the sun is shining for you today!

@BrightEyes - Isn't it wonderful when a layout, just all comes together like that and you get inspired to do more!! I want to work on another of the Art Journal pages today as well, hope I can fit in! I am waiting for the house to warm up before hitting the shower also, its chilly here today!

Its time to get the dishwasher emptied and make the bed, then hopefully hop in the shower before Heather calls. Hunter was home yesterday with a sore throat and coughing, so hope she doesn't catch whatever he has! Have a great day ladies! :bye2:
Yes, the car saga continues......no light again today! GRRR! The tongue is driving me crazy not knowing what is going on! Am I dying????? Probably not, but what in the world?! I should be able to do the PT exercises at home with no problems. He wants me to do more weight bearing exercises than the other PT I was doing specifically for my back. He wants me to continue some of those but added several more. I will probably go back to him one more time to make sure I am doing them correctly. And then I will probably just cancel the other appts and work from home.
It's up to 64 outside so far! Beautiful! But still a bit chilly, too, with the wind blowing.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
@pachimac Staying at the inn would have been cool. Whichever cruise you decide on, they are both fabulous, just different. I'm not such a beachy kind of person now so did 3 Caribbean cruises when I was younger but at this point in my life, I really enjoyed the 2 Alaska cruises I went on, they were so visually stunning and the cruise itself was so relaxing.

pachimac

CHEERY O
@pachimac Staying at the inn would have been cool. Whichever cruise you decide on, they are both fabulous, just different. I'm not such a beachy kind of person now so did 3 Caribbean cruises when I was younger but at this point in my life, I really enjoyed the 2 Alaska cruises I went on, they were so visually stunning and the cruise itself was so relaxing.

See - I want Alaska and my hubby and SIL want the Caribbean. I’m pretty sure they will win as we have been to Alaska.

What cruise line do you use?

bcgal00

CHEERY O
See - I want Alaska and my hubby and SIL want the Caribbean. I’m pretty sure they will win as we have been to Alaska.

What cruise line do you use?
We have done Royal Caribbean, Holland America, Princess and Celebrity. We are not loyal to any specific cruise line.

pachimac

CHEERY O
We have done Royal Caribbean, Holland America, Princess and Celebrity. We are not loyal to any specific cruise line.
My FIL loves Royal Caribbean and my SIL loves Princess. The two we are thinking about is on Princess.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
My FIL loves Royal Caribbean and my SIL loves Princess. The two we are thinking about is on Princess.
What I don't like about Princess is that you don't get a couch unless you upgrade into a suite. We always book a balcony cabin but if the weather is bad it's nice to have a couch inside to sit on.

pachimac

CHEERY O
What I don't like about Princess is that you don't get a couch unless you upgrade into a suite. We always book a balcony cabin but if the weather is bad it's nice to have a couch inside to sit on.
I guess we got a bum room in RC because we didn't have a couch in that one either. We had a desk with a chair.