Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Thursday, August 15

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy Thursday!
We are booking along through August, aren't we? I had another "wedding nightmare what happened to my dress and why is it in the bathtub" dream last night. :eek: I guess I should be prepared for more of that to come.

I had a wildish kinda day. I started out with a morning yoga video around 8 am. At one point, the instructor suggested that you set an intention for your day and I thought "productive." I had a lot of small things I had to do so that made sense. My day barreled along, slightly out of control at times, until 7 pm. Productive, yes but in unexpected ways ha!
I hope to get a little scrapping done, maybe some yard work and who knows what else?
Ahh yes, who knows what else? :giggle4:
Groceries - check
Bills paying- yucky but check
Rehearsal dinner catering options list- confusing but check
That brought me to lunch so I took a break and decided that since we were hosting the rehearsal here, the patio/entry siding needed to be scrubbed. I never did it in the spring and it was pretty gross. I'm scrubbing and rinsing and sweeping when my phone rings. Weis had a table at my town's Farmer's Market and whoever was supposed to be working couldn't make it.
Can I help? Sure, not a problem! I hopped in the shower (I was covered in moss and mud), drove over, and got a text that I should bring a chair as soon as I pulled into the parking lot. I called Gary to dig out a lawn chair from the basement, went back home, got the chair, and made it back in time to help set up. The guy I was working with is a trip and a half. He just turned 21 but has such a funny and real perspective on life. You might remember the field trip I led during the thunderstorms. It was my first time leading and it was his first day working at Weis and we somehow pulled it together and made it work. Yesterday was both of our first times being at a table at a Farmer's market for Weis which cracked us up to no end. Toss us into the fire and see how we do. LOL!

Today should be a calmer day-- I'm cleaning for my friend this morning and the afternoon is open ATM. I have to put away the stuff I left on the patio yesterday. I think that is all that I need to do, the rest should be stuff I *want* to do.
*knocks wood*
Let's not tempt Fate again, Faery :D

Hugs to you all!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I love hearing about all of your planning/getting involved with the programming, etc. at Weis! I know this makes your teacher-heart so happy!
Thank you!! It really really really makes my teacher heart happy.
I'm so relieved that you are back to feeling great!
HOUSEWORK IS EVIL!!!
Yes. It is.

@taxed4ever How was the visit with your sister? Did you catch up on everything? I'm going to my BFFs tomorrow to do the same.
I count yard work as "outside housework"-- try that! :p
Did my kitchen training last night. Was a good night but oh my swollen body from standing for several hours. Even my fingers are swollen. Today I get to make the shih-tzu dogs mad. Its groomer day
I'm sorry that life takes such a toll on your body like that. Hope it's not as bad today. Did the drama dogs survive the groomers? I shouldn't tease, Gary and I have been putting off clipping W's nails for days now. He clips while I shove treats in her mouth to keep her calm-ish. The second we are done, she *tears* around the LR, bouncing off all of the furniture and walls. She's loony. :crazy:

This is wonderful. I feel like this is where you could bloom big and really add to their programs. What a wonderful opportunity.

your lesson planning and ideas sound wonderful. This is right down your alley, isn't it? You have come up with some terrific ideas and I'm sure Weis is thrilled to have you on the team!
You are all so sweet to me! Super glad that you don't mind listening to me ramble about lessons and all that. And if I ever say something that I could do differently or better or whatever, let me know! I am open to constructive criticism and new perspectives.
So, Cait and Tom got their license yesterday? It's really happening. This is real - getting that marriage license. I know you're all doing the countdown. Having the rehearsal dinner at your house is such a smart idea. Those rehearsal dinners are just something else to spend more money on. When Steph got married, the groom's mom and stepdad paid, but there was a lot of tension. His dad and mom REALLY REALLY can't stand to be in the same room together.
Yup, getting real!
I gave Caitlyn a list of a few options where I could get food locally and after she thought about it, she decided to make it a pizza party. She said there was less incentive for people to hang around the house if it was pizza and done. A salad, pizzas, and some brownies or cookies for dessert. Practice, eat, and get outta here. LOL
Have a wonderful time with Kinleigh!! Has she been in the pool yet? You couldn't get her out of it last year ♥

@BrightEyes The new avatar is *lovely*!! What is the name of the lighting app?

Oh drat! I have been posting my AJ challenge on the Sunday, not the Friday. I'll change it on my calendar right now!

Vicky!! Stationary!!
:rotfl:

I was scrolling and saw a really funny pun meme on FB and I wish had saved it. I have no idea what it is now. :/

@AK_Tracy Take your time painting and take breaks, my friend! Take more breaks than you think you need. And also-- take photos!

:grouphugyay:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Happy Thursday!
We are booking along through August, aren't we? I had another "wedding nightmare what happened to my dress and why is it in the bathtub" dream last night. :eek: I guess I should be prepared for more of that to come.

I had a wildish kinda day. I started out with a morning yoga video around 8 am. At one point, the instructor suggested that you set an intention for your day and I thought "productive." I had a lot of small things I had to do so that made sense. My day barreled along, slightly out of control at times, until 7 pm. Productive, yes but in unexpected ways ha!

Ahh yes, who knows what else? :giggle4:
Groceries - check
Bills paying- yucky but check
Rehearsal dinner catering options list- confusing but check
That brought me to lunch so I took a break and decided that since we were hosting the rehearsal here, the patio/entry siding needed to be scrubbed. I never did it in the spring and it was pretty gross. I'm scrubbing and rinsing and sweeping when my phone rings. Weis had a table at my town's Farmer's Market and whoever was supposed to be working couldn't make it.
Can I help? Sure, not a problem! I hopped in the shower (I was covered in moss and mud), drove over, and got a text that I should bring a chair as soon as I pulled into the parking lot. I called Gary to dig out a lawn chair from the basement, went back home, got the chair, and made it back in time to help set up. The guy I was working with is a trip and a half. He just turned 21 but has such a funny and real perspective on life. You might remember the field trip I led during the thunderstorms. It was my first time leading and it was his first day working at Weis and we somehow pulled it together and made it work. Yesterday was both of our first times being at a table at a Farmer's market for Weis which cracked us up to no end. Toss us into the fire and see how we do. LOL!

Today should be a calmer day-- I'm cleaning for my friend this morning and the afternoon is open ATM. I have to put away the stuff I left on the patio yesterday. I think that is all that I need to do, the rest should be stuff I *want* to do.
*knocks wood*

Hugs to you all!
YUP! I'd say you had a productive day even though some of it was yucky stuff and some of it was unexpected! Adds spice to life, eh? ;)

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good Morning!
I'm feeling really good today! Thank You, Lord!
Mark wants to go to lunch today since my stomach is up to it! I said, Why, YES! I'd love to! ;)
I got up for the potty when he left for work at 6:45 but decided to lay back down for a bit, but my mind wouldn't stop, so I finally rolled back out at 8. Got dressed, put some things away, made the bed, put the dishes away, fixed my bone broth and inulin to drink on the way for a dry run to where I have to go in the morning to renew my driver's license. I have to be there at 7:15 so I will be leaving at 6:30! OY VEY! I'll be glad to get that over with! They are only renewing for 5 years. Last time it was for 8 years. Probably the older you get the fewer the years in between renewals, I would imagine! And that is how it should be, IMHO!
I went to Kohl's yesterday afternoon to spend the $10 Kohl's cash I had from buying Mark some smaller shirts since he has lost weight with Ozempic. I found one on sale that he did not have and ended up paying $11.99 + tax - $10 = $2.13. CHA CHING! However.......when I got home the shirt was a duplicate of one I just bought, LOL! So while I was out this morning for my dry run to the DMV, I went back to Kohl's and was there a total of about 5 minutes. Found a replacement and came back home. Just waiting to leave for lunch with Mark here in a few minutes.
Only thing on the docket for me today is to do a bit of straightening and cleaning for our company tomorrow night.
HAGD!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Morning, gals. Guess all my running around and being busy caught up with me yesterday... I fell asleep while reading in the recliner last evening. Slept for over an hour. In bed before 9PM and slept until 7:30AM this morning. Feeling more rested this morning. Today is the day to tackle the craft room... it is a mess. Just piled stuff from the wedding albums (papers, photo pages, boxes of photos, albums, decorative papers, etc) on the cutting table and desk last week. Been keeping the craft room door closed so I could ignore the mess. :wow2: :wow2::wow2: :floorlaugh:

Got the towels in washing now and will strip the bed and get the sheets done today. The rest of the laundry can wait for another day or so.

@BrightEyes The new avatar is *lovely*!! What is the name of the lighting app?
Had to do a search to find it. It is HP Enhanced Lighting App. It came with my new computer. You can bet I will be using it whenever I take selfies with that computer as the office doesn't have good lighting due to the placement of the computer desk and over-head light. Just got the notice that BB total tech got renewed this week so will set up an appointment to take the laptop in to see if they can get the camera working on it.

Off to get dressed and tackle the craft room mess!!! HAGD

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning ladies... Blue skies and warmer temps are back today. I have nothing planned for the whole day, so lets see what crazy things come up to put a wrench in my scrapping. Every time I opened my Photoshop yesterday there was a phone call or txt could I look up this or would you do me a favour and look for this?? Aye yii yii!!! :rollingpin1: Leave me alone people!! Then my printer was out of black ink and I was sure that I had a replacement, but after looking high and low, nope I could not find it. So I ordered new ink from Amazon. Well my DH has a printer in his den, I tried to get it to print what I needed, but the darn thing wouldn't print in color!! So I spent way too much time trying to figure that out and never did get it to work :stupicpc:. Needless to say I did not get far with the layout that I started :sad2:. Oh well I did have a really nice visit with my sister in the morning and she stayed until almost noon. I offered to make her lunch, but she declined as her DH was expecting her home to make his lunch MEN!!! So other than probably having a face time chat with Heather and the boys this morning, there really isn't anything I have to do. :holysheep:I hope I didn't just jinx myself !

*knocks wood*
Sounds like you had a very productive day yesterday! Hope you didn't just jinx yourself too :giggle4:. Seems you are all ready for the rehearsal dinner and yikes about the dress dream!! Hope you don't have any more!!

Good Morning!
So happy that you are feeling so much better today! Enjoy your lunch with Mark and hope that the DMV visit goes quickly for you tomorrow, although that's probably not going to happen. :waiting:. I will keep my fingers crossed that you are not waiting in line for long!!
Been keeping the craft room door closed so I could ignore the mess.
My craft room is in the same mess!! I haven't opened the door for a few days and it really should be tackled today, we will see if I get the inclination to tidy it up or not :hahano:.

Well I suppose I should get my morning chores done and get dressed, send me some scrapping mojo please and I hope you all have a lovely day! :cowwaving:

AK_Tracy

Good morning!!!!
Well maybe lunch for most of you east coasters! Good afternoon, but still gonna say good morning cause it sounds better and means the whole day is still in front of you. People look at me crazy when I say good morning and its 1 p.m. but hey, its my roll and I'm tumbling down the time hill fast and might need more coffee so
GOOD MORNING! :floorlaugh:

Yesterday was both of our first times being at a table at a Farmer's market for Weis which cracked us up to no end. Toss us into the fire and see how we do. LOL!
This is funny! This must think the two of you are awesome and can handle anything, which you do!

Did the drama dogs survive the groomers? I shouldn't tease, Gary and I have been putting off clipping W's nails for days now. He clips while I shove treats in her mouth to keep her calm-ish. The second we are done, she *tears* around the LR, bouncing off all of the furniture and walls. She's loony. :crazy:
Oh my yes, he survived. Panicked all the way there, then had a panic poop as we were walking to the grassy area to potty before turning them over to the groomers. They always look so cute when they're done but oh the stress for that poor boy. The big dogs are fun when it comes to nail trimming. I scoop them up, flip them on their backs, and hold them like a baby whispering in their ears while hubs clips the nails. They get treats when were all done.
@AK_Tracy Take your time painting and take breaks, my friend! Take more breaks than you think you need. And also-- take photos!
Yes, photos will happen!! No fear there as I always take 100 photos. Need to clean my counters so I can do a before and then tape it. The hard part will be the ladder. I am not a good ladder girl and like I said 10' ceilings means I gotta go up the ladder. But it will be pretty when done. Hubs thinks the teen boys should help :wow2: Not sure how I feel about that as attention to detail is NOT their thing.
Thank you Lord!!!! So happy to see you are doing better!!! I bet you feel amazing after being down several days. Just dont go crazy and over do it. I do that all the time so learn from me, dont do that. :heartpumppink:
Today is the day to tackle the craft room... it is a mess.
If you get lost, stuck or overwhelmed, send out the "scrapper signal" and we will come rescue you!!! This sounds like a big project. So Like Vicky, dont over do it. Your body already said need sleep yesterday.
Every time I opened my Photoshop yesterday there was a phone call or txt could I look up this or would you do me a favour and look for this?? Aye yii yii!!! :rollingpin1: Leave me alone people!!
I'm so sorry you didn't get to scrap!!! Those days are hard. For this reason I will turn my phone setting to "driving mode" where it auto replies to everyone with what ever message I set. I will tell them I am taking the day off, call hubs if emergency. Surprisingly no one ever calls him or texts him with anything!!!! So I have no guilt not answering.

I am so ready mentally to jump into paining. But my body must have run in my sleep cause it feels 90 years old at the moment. Hopefully a hot shower fixes this.

Off to the gallery. Have a wonderful day!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
So happy that you are feeling so much better today! Enjoy your lunch with Mark and hope that the DMV visit goes quickly for you tomorrow, although that's probably not going to happen. :waiting:. I will keep my fingers crossed that you are not waiting in line for long!!
Thank you! Me, too!
DMV, yeah, I doubt I'll get right in and right out! Never happens! Plus, if I had realized what DMV I was making the appointment for I would have run because the people there have such a bad attitude all of the time! I'll just try to be as pleasant as I can and maybe it will cheer them up!
send me some scrapping mojo please
:sparkles1::sparkles1::sparkles1::loveangel::loveangel::loveangel:
Just dont go crazy and over do it. I do that all the time so learn from me, dont do that. :heartpumppink:
I'm taking your advice again. After I pick up I'm going to sweep and the rest can wait until tomorrow after I get back from the DMV.

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
Been crazy here this week, Tuesday was platelets at 9 a.m., my platelet count was way high, so they could take a "double" which means 2 people may have an itch to wear tie dye. It takes about an hour 45, then a 15-minute wait and snacks. By the time we ran all of the rest of errands it was 3pm when we finally got home. Yesterday hubs had an eye doctor appointment at 9 A.M., so it was back to Rochester, for exam and pick out frames, either the color was wrong, me go figure, or the bows weren't wide enough (him because if he bumps them he doesn't want them to bend them. Problem was, we both really liked his current frames, because they filled both "requirements". Finally the lady said, "What brand are they?" pause to check "We can order those, let's see if they're still available." They were, so we said, done! Came home and stopped at the financial advisor to figure out how to pay for my dental work. Between taking the tree down & trimming the other, the boat needing fixing, the vacation, and now new glasses and then he had a dentist appointment yesterday afternoon he had a dental appointment to replace a filling. While he was at the dentist, I started my layout for the Challenge I host next month. Finished that this morning but am still behind on layouts for the month. My tablet battery is thirsty & so am I, so I'll pop back later.

AK_Tracy

Been crazy here this week, Tuesday was platelets at 9 a.m., my platelet count was way high, so they could take a "double" which means 2 people may have an itch to wear tie dye. It takes about an hour 45, then a 15-minute wait and snacks. By the time we ran all of the rest of errands it was 3pm when we finally got home. Yesterday hubs had an eye doctor appointment at 9 A.M., so it was back to Rochester, for exam and pick out frames, either the color was wrong, me go figure, or the bows weren't wide enough (him because if he bumps them he doesn't want them to bend them. Problem was, we both really liked his current frames, because they filled both "requirements". Finally the lady said, "What brand are they?" pause to check "We can order those, let's see if they're still available." They were, so we said, done! Came home and stopped at the financial advisor to figure out how to pay for my dental work. Between taking the tree down & trimming the other, the boat needing fixing, the vacation, and now new glasses and then he had a dentist appointment yesterday afternoon he had a dental appointment to replace a filling. While he was at the dentist, I started my layout for the Challenge I host next month. Finished that this morning but am still behind on layouts for the month. My tablet battery is thirsty & so am I, so I'll pop back later.
My goodness Girl! you are busy!!!! I'm surprised you have time to pop in here!!! I hope you are able to figure out dental finances.

I cant wait to see your challenge next month.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Taking a break... just had some lunch and trying to recover. I did get the towels and sheets washed and dried and the bed re-made. Then I braved the craft room... :wow2::wow2::wow2: :nod1::nod1::nod1::bouncing::bouncing::bouncing::wow2::wow2::wow2: Almost ran screaming...'save me"..."save me"... but pulled up my 'big girl panties' and ventured inside. 3 hours later... managed to get all the ink pads and refills stored back where they belonged; got the cardstock I am keeping sorted into hanging files and into the hanging file paper cart; put all the older ExHDs and cords into a bin; sorted through 4 large plastic paper holders and threw out most of the papers that had old, old, old information; gathered all the rolling stamp wheels, handles and ink cartridges into one spot; gathered boxes of page protectors and photo papers in another spot; sorted through aunt's photos and put them into 1 box - put it with the other photo boxes; then I ran out of steam...:sick: Still have 2 large bags of trash and 1 large one with recycle stuff to take out to the bins.

Will take another go at it on another day. It may end up being a 1-2 week job to get it all organized. I have some plastic small bins in the garage that I will bring in for the next go at it. Will load them with the Wedding binders, photo page holders, papers, photo box w/wedding photos, and the other tools, markers, rulers, cutter, etc. The bins will make it easier to keep track of what I need when working on those albums and move them from the craft room into the kitchen where I will work on them.

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
Taking a break... just had some lunch and trying to recover. I did get the towels and sheets washed and dried and the bed re-made. Then I braved the craft room... :wow2::wow2::wow2: :nod1::nod1::nod1::bouncing::bouncing::bouncing::wow2::wow2::wow2: Almost ran screaming...'save me"..."save me"... but pulled up my 'big girl panties' and ventured inside. 3 hours later... managed to get all the ink pads and refills stored back where they belonged; got the cardstock I am keeping sorted into hanging files and into the hanging file paper cart; put all the older ExHDs and cords into a bin; sorted through 4 large plastic paper holders and threw out most of the papers that had old, old, old information; gathered all the rolling stamp wheels, handles and ink cartridges into one spot; gathered boxes of page protectors and photo papers in another spot; sorted through aunt's photos and put them into 1 box - put it with the other photo boxes; then I ran out of steam...:sick: Still have 2 large bags of trash and 1 large one with recycle stuff to take out to the bins.

Will take another go at it on another day. It may end up being a 1-2 week job to get it all organized. I have some plastic small bins in the garage that I will bring in for the next go at it. Will load them with the Wedding binders, photo page holders, papers, photo box w/wedding photos, and the other tools, markers, rulers, cutter, etc. The bins will make it easier to keep track of what I need when working on those albums and move them from the craft room into the kitchen where I will work on them.
Holey moley, talk about the Energizer Bunny brand "big girl" panties ! When we were running around doing errands on Tuesday, I was thinking, "Gee, I'm having a Kay Day." I'm thinking, now, my portion of a Kay Day was the hour and a half in bed donating platelets.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good evening all,

We're under a heat advisory today but I don't know why. It's been way hotter than this on several days this summer. I guess they need some "headlines". It was even on my computer monitor. It IS too hot to walk very far, however.

Chris @faerywings pizza, salad and brownies sounds perfect - "get 'em in and get 'em out".:lol23: Those crazy dreams you're having - wow. I'm sure it's just all of your stress manifesting itself at night. UGH I have another Sam Story" for you. He has had a "cat fountain" for several months. Aly brought it up to him - it's SO cute and has a little flower on top that the "fountain" comes out of. He LOVES it and it bit the dust the other night. Was he ever angry! He was literally knocking things over. I kept saying "I'm sorry, sweetheart" and I ordered hm another one but it hasn't been delivered yet. I thought if I gave him a bowl of about the same color, it would replace the fountain. Wrong. Finally, he's drinking out of the green bowl, but I just know he doesn't like it. I'm thinking "why can't you just drink out of Daisy's water bowl, for Pete's sake?"

Screenshot_15-8-2024_17722_www.amazon.jpg

If anybody has a cat, this is amazing - my cat is fascinated with water, so he loves that the little flower has running water coming out of it. I just got a notification from Amazon that it was delivered today.

I've started on our new Friday Cheery-O Favorite blog post, and posted a Prerelease layout, by mixed media by erin. Have you all seen those Atmosphere Vol 1 Sunken Cities Papers of hers? https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Atmospheres-Vol-1-Sunken-Cities-by-Mixed-Media-by-Erin.html Vol 2 is coming out VERY soon too.

Well, Kinleigh, her mom, Alyssa (another Alyssa) and her older son, Case have settled in nicely on the ranch. Chris @faerywings we can hardly get them out of the pool. Like you said, last year, she didn't want to get out. This year, she's worse - she wants to get in the minute she gets up. Ava sent me pictures from early this am and she was MAD because she had to eat breakfast before she could do anything else. Ava could NOT get her to smile no matter what. She was a complete sour puss.

We all went to Walmart late yesterday afternoon and I needed groceries and they "needed" pool toys. So we split up and I got what I needed and they went pool toy shopping. BTW: Adrienne just dropped off Sam's new cat fountain. We have so many people who get almost daily Amazon deliveries that we got a big "delivery box" that they put all of the deliveries in. It has helped SO much that they're all in one big box. It has really helped with all of our deliveries.

Well, now I need to go figure out how to put this cat fountain together. Aly did it the last time. I have everything figured out except the little filter thingie. It just won't fit. Dang it - I have to read the directions. :lol23::lol23:

AK_Tracy

Wrong. Finally, he's drinking out of the green bowl, but I just know he doesn't like it. I'm thinking "why can't you just drink out of Daisy's water bowl, for Pete's sake?"
That's so funny!!!! :floorlaugh: I have one dog who wont eat until all the other three are finished and gone outside to potty. Plus she wont drink from the water bowl once the others have. She prefers a nasty puddle over "contaminated by dogs" water. You can for sure tell she was our first dog and not amused as we added dogs.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
That's so funny!!!! :floorlaugh: I have one dog who wont eat until all the other three are finished and gone outside to potty. Plus she wont drink from the water bowl once the others have. She prefers a nasty puddle over "contaminated by dogs" water. You can for sure tell she was our first dog and not amused as we added dogs.
Animals are SO funny!! They'd rather drink from a mud puddle than a bowl. Go figure. I think he knows he has a new fountain, but his "mom" is lame in getting it set up. :rotfl::floorlaugh:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Lame mom get on it!!!! he needs is water flower :floorlaugh:
He's waiting impatiently, Tracy. I did bring the instructions into my office - now I have to figure out how to get the filter in. It doesn't want to go down right. UGH Why do these things have to be so complicated???

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I'm so sorry!!!! But I build by photos not words LOL Maybe the photos will show you how to build it.
There are SOOOOO many of them!! Who knew it would be so difficult to put this stupid thing together. I'm having trouble getting the filter to fit in all the way. Oh, well, I'll figure it out. I might need to go back on Amazon and ask those thousands of people how in the heck to do it. See, I always build by pictures too and I keep hearing this voice in my ear "When all else fails, read the instructions". :floorlaugh: :lol23::lol23::lol23:

AK_Tracy

Sorry Chris! I didn't listen after all!!! Im going to say I hate Lipedema. Took me four hours to paint two coats of paint and had to have hubs help me do the ceiling line. Will soon have a fun layout. We didn't paint all of it as we are going to redo the backsplash. So in a couple months when I've saved for that, we will add/cover the remainder of the old green. I love how it turned out so far. Cabinets really pop. Its dark but its okay since we are so open and light elsewhere.

MariJ

Good morning!!!!
Well maybe lunch for most of you east coasters! Good afternoon, but still gonna say good morning cause it sounds better and means the whole day is still in front of you. People look at me crazy when I say good morning and its 1 p.m. but hey, its my roll and I'm tumbling down the time hill fast and might need more coffee so
GOOD MORNING! :floorlaugh:
This made me laugh, Tracy! Our Town pool opens at 12N and all of us walk in saying, "Good Morning!" adding, "Well, it really isn't morning now!". We finally decided "It WAS morning a minute ago" and "Good Morning" somehow DOES sound better so that's what we do. Agreed and you put it so well! :heartpumppink:

@AK_Tracy