Oscraps

Daily Ooo's -- Thurs Feb 25th

hondachicc

Good morning....

Hope today finds everyone doing well!!!

We are preparing for another very very cold couple of days!!! Wind chill today is suppose to be about 10 degrees....CLARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ready to go with you!!!!!

I forgot to mention that yesterday was my Dad's birthday!! YAY!!! He turned 77 yo....and he still is working full time!! I adore that man!!! He is my RL hero!!! We are all going out Sat night...he is like a little kid...he gets so excited about it!! I made him a card and emailed it to him yesterday...he called me last night and told me to resend in an attachment so he could print it...AWE!!! I told him I had planned on printing so he could put it in his book.

I better run....I need to shower and get DH's lunch packed.....I will stop in a bit.

(((HUGS)))

LaurieW

lOve the O!
quick drive by, dr and dentist and shopping today, oh my! Plus I plan on taking my camera and doing Emily Powers OhSnap photo date- right around the block from my work/my dr is the Harding Memorial- so I think I will use that, or the cemetery! DS called last night- my wait till the last minute kid is coming home to fillout his FASFA forms- guess I better finish my taxes! Plus he may bring his girlfriend to watch his father and I dance in the spotlight dance on Saturday- makes my heart sing that he would do that- okay off to the races

nana Linda- boo to the cold!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Good morning!
I am sitting here watching the snowfall. Already have a couple of inches and this is supposed to keep up til tomorrow. I was lucky to fall back asleep this morning. Usually the school calls off school by 5am, which is when I get up. By 5:10- still no call so I decide to go in the shower, knowing that if I go in, they'll call, and if I don't go in, then there will be school LOL
I guess I was in the shower for about 5 minutes when Gary poked his head in to say "no school."
Luckily- I was still tired and went back to sleep ;)

Nana LInda- Happy b-day to your dad!!!! Stay warm!!!

Laurie- busy day for you again..... hope you have fun.
Can you tell me a bit more about this OhSnap? Sounds fun!

Hope everyone has a great day!

LaughingSun

just a sec between feeding the kids & getting M to school.

I applied for a CT & didn't get it. I didn't think I would, but getting the email made me sad :( She was pretty fantastic about it tho and even sent a link to a free Alpha for trying out :)

On the way out this morning I got a speeding ticket for going 19KM/h over the speed limit. It was my bad, I was wallowing in self pitty and not focusing on driving :( At least it was a quick process, I gave him the stuff, he came back a couple minutes with a ticket & I was off. As I was leaving he was already pulling somebody else over.

Anyway... I'm just feeling a bit down right now. I'm sure it will pass.

back after I get M to school for some personals... and maybe some scrapping if I can get in the mood for it.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I am back - tired, but need to finish working on the house- just a quick drop by to see what's up. I need to make dinner and get ready to go to dance practice.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hey guys!! I'm gonna be quick today. Amazing, I know!! I'm on my last afternoon at work before I am on vacation. Tomorrow I just don't have to work but will not actually be on my way until 11:30PM. I'll be spending the day with the kids doing some last minute odds and ends. I have to buy paint so that the painters can paint the inside of our house while we are gone. I am so scared of our paint colors. they seem so dark but I know I will love the colors once they are on the walls. We have a few accent walls but aren't going too crazy. It should be pretty simple, I think. Last minute packing of course. I don't like all the bags I have packed so I have to do a little rearranging, but that should be pretty easy. Most everything is together and I have a list of everything else. I do have to pack my laptop and camera bag though. It doesn't look like I'll be meeting Cynthia. I couldn't reach her. Too bad. Oh, does anyone have any last minute advice on what I should do in Cozumel? I'd like to go to the zip line place. How much does that cost to get in? Any of you Coz people know?? Fill me in.

Alright I've gots to go. Ciao my favorite people!!

LSlycord

Clara...been thinking of you and how excited you must be! Have a great trip!

Linda W...today is my mom's 77th birthday. I think tomorrow night that we are finally celebrating the February birthdays plus Sydney's March 1st birthday. That's niece at 15, husband at 47, mom at 77 and daughter at 6. Think we're going to the Great American Pizza Company. Enjoy your celebration...tell your Dad Happy Birthday.

Oh Chris...when will this awful weather end? And I'm sure that's not what Scott needs...to have a snow day on his first week back.

Laurie...how sweet that your son would bring his girlfriend to watch you dance. That must make you feel good.

Andrea, don't worry. If you want a CT, I'm sure that you'll get one. Hope you felt better as the day went on!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
practiced in my new gown tonight- it works- I didn't trip or anything, but my feet hurt. I need an extra day off, but that is not going to happen. We are not getting snow, nor does my work close when we do have snow!