Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Monday, May 13

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am literally only going to open up this thread and say good morning and happy Monday. I am off in a bit to the kids Lyme doctor and I am moving slow. very slow!

And I don't know what I was thinking-- when I got up, I realized that I have to leave her at 7am, not 8am.... ugh... what was I thinking last night???
:hurt:

I hope that you all have a wonderful and happy day!!!

hugs!!!!!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Morning O fam- I have finished my workout- I prepacked some of my lunch so I would not feel so frazzled. I signed up for an online webinar on yoga and PT for tomorrow night. I am not sure I am ready for work- but here goes- tonight I have to inspect painting in the basement and should be able to remove the blue tape. DS is painting the upright part of the steps white today among other jobs!

Chris hope those dr appt go well for you guys.

whatnext

just a short one from me, too. gotta get to the opthalmologist REELEE early, then, so sad to say that the rest of my day will be spent sitting with the husband of a friend of mine in the waiting room at a local hospital as my friend undergoes additional cancer surgery. the situation has just flattened her family. please, if you're a pray-er, pray for them today.

hope your week gets off to a great start. give thanks for everything!

Kiliki

a year ago today a friend of mine passed away after complications arose after having her tubes tied....her youngest was only a couple of weeks old at the time (had 2 other boys as well)....the last thing she said before they put her in a medically induced coma and she never woke up was that she hoped her baby remembered her when she got home :(

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Well i would say Happy Monday, but it really is not a very Happy day for any of you today!!
Chris - That's too bad that you realized to had to leave an hour earlier than first thought!! It really screws everything up doesn't it!! Hope you get some good news from the Lyme Dr. today!!

Laurie - Ughhh back to reality and to work! Bet you wish you were still on vacation!!

Phylis - Sending lots of well wishes to you and your friends family!! How sad that she is battling this horrible Cancer!! I hate Cancer!! It really effects everyone in some way doesn't it!! Sure puts our life in perspective, how lucky we are to be healthy and able to enjoy life!! :hug:

Kristy - A very sad day for you and of course for your friends family!! What a horrible thing to happen to someone so young with so much to live for!! Hopefully the children will always know that their Mother loved them so much ! :hug:

Not much on the agenda today except some :washing: the sun is trying to make an appearance today so hopefully I will fit a walk in today and I should get some of my things packed for my trip. You never know I might have to make a quick change of plans for my flight and leave early. I sure hope not though, but baby wiil come when it is ready and not according to my schedule right? :becky: Hope you all manage to have a bit of happiness today!! :wave:

Alegna

just coming in with some big hugs for you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you got on time at the Lyme dr. Chris!

Never nice having to go to work after vacation, hopefully you'll have a nice workday Laurie!

I'll pray for them and you Phylis! I hope the surgery goes well!

What a sad story Krysti :(

Good idea Trudy to pack some already, you never know :)

I'm sleeping very bad tha past nights, so this morning when the kids were to school I closed my eyes for a quick nap, after that I've cut some butterflies for the school, Wednesday we will decorate for the summer and I made some things for the show Luc and Nik's classes are doing next week.
Now I'm going to check some old dvd's with old photos on them, see which I can use for scrapping :)