Oscraps

Daily Ooo's Monday July 5th

hondachicc

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone today?? Still celebrating?? I am exhausted!!!! Yesterday was a long day!! and a HOT one!! It got quite a bit hotter than forecasted!! I cleaned all morning and cooked, and my crew showed up around lunchtime, and were here until 9 pm....they took off for the fireworks...I just could not go...I was too tired!! I was bummed to miss the fireworks!! Someone in the neighborhood set some off that I could see out of the window, right from my spot on the sofa (lying down too).

Today we need to grocery shop this morning and the rest of the day is MINE!!!

I hope you all have a great day!! For those who have the day off...ENJOY!!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning to all :wave: just headed out the door for my walk and just quickly passed by to see what was happening here. It's quiet, so everyone must still be :sleep: or recuperating :sick: from the big weekend. Linda sounds like you could use a day off yourself!! Send some of that hot weather this way would you? It is still a little cool here with promises of hot sunny days ahead. Still waiting :mmph: Hoping to get to a couple of the great challenges today, but sure wish I had my camera back from the shop!!! I am getting impatient :frusty:

LaughingSun

afternoon ladies. we celebrate on July 1st (Canada Day) so we had our fun last week. Today... it's super hot/humid so we had a movie. we just watched Shrek 2 and now the kids are having 'quiet' time :) have to get some work done now so I can scrap later.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Andrea you are on the Prairie right? My son and daughter-in-law live in Winnipeg and I have a daughter who is living in Ontario where the heat and humidity is unbelievable!! I am on Vancouver Island and we have not had a nice summer so far, looking forward to some warmer weather later this week. We had a very quiet Canada Day, it was nice to just relax!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hey girls! Just a quick popping in- back from PA- so sorry I missed CA Day! I knew something was going on that morning and I couldn't remember what until I talked wo MIL who also has online CA friends! :canada:

Super hot in NJ- 95* right now but I prefer this over 30* in a heartbeat.

xoxo!

LSlycord

Hey ladies. Quick drive by here. We are getting ready to head for gymnastics. I'm loving the gallery. Particularly loving that Inspiration from Nina.

It's been gray and gloomy in Iowa. Too much rain here. Need some relief to keep the flood waters at bay. :)

LSlycord

I love the generous offer Nana Linda...but I think I'll stick with the clouds and rain.
;-)