Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Monday, January 20

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Good morning. I am a bit later than usual since there is no school. I was able to sleep (read: stay in bed) until 6 instead of 5. but what a bad crappy achy night's "sleep" it was. *grumbles*

Looks like we are set for snow showers Tues and Thurs. And more cold air. How many more days until spring????

Today I am pulling myself back into Normal Upright Position and getting back to work. Lots of paperwork, phone calls, and house organization. I need my big ol' To-Do List and get ready to roll. And coffee. Must. Have. Coffee.
:tea:

Coffee pot is on if anyone wants a cup!

Me Me Monday:
I want to spend some time in the Gallery today-- so many gorgeous pages!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
From Sunday:

Laurie- how are you feeling? I hope you are not overdoing it, the last thing you need is a relapse. How is the furnace? Was YMG able to get any of it running? Hope that your week coming up is much, much better than last.

Trudy- big old bummer about the TV :( I would have much preferred a trip somewhere warm. But you better get started looking for when its your turn so you'll be all ready to travel. :)

Phyllis- damn straight- I couldn't do *any* of this w/o my totally wacky, totally phenomenal family and friends.
Did YMG get anything done with the headboard? Don't you just hate waiting for men to get their acts together? haha!!

Hi Romy!!!!

Sandra- as sucky as all of that sounds, it looks like you are moving in the right direction. I would rathe rhave an attorney who is an ass but gets stuff done than one who is going to be sweet but ineffective. Good luck with psych stuff too. BTDT with a lot of that junk with everyone in my fam. If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me.;)

::grouphug

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Morning O fam. Chris- I am taking it slow. I had the neighbor pick up some groceries for me. We could not get the furnace running. Ohio Edison is going to love us, between the fans and equipment for the flooded basement, and now the use of the electric baseboard heaters. I really want to take them out, we have only used them 3 times in 11 years. I think if we take them out, we will replace them with radiant heating. Less ugly. My husband is feeling better, and hopefully today he will go to the warehouse and pick up the part, then the repairman will put it in. Then I can use my propane heat instead. Yesterday I was full of the depression part of the flu- missed going to my nieces wedding (not only family time, but they are big time into dancing so it was going to be so much fun) On and off all day tears. Nothing like being stuck inside in the winter and depressed. Today, I plan to continue to work on slow sorting and putting away of things in my craft room. Not much else. Maybe scrapping if I can get my mojo back.

nancyr

good morning - I am sorry I have been missing. I missed you all.

Chris I just want to send my hugs and prayers since I am relatively close if you need anything let me know.

I have just returned from my 5 day vacation. My DH and I went on a Devils Fan trip to Denver and Phoenix. We had 2 days in Denver and 3 in Phoenix. The weather was awesome. Warm and sunny. Our leader Trudy got us tours of both arenas and I got to see my Devils during a real practice. And it seems they needed the practice as they lost to the Avalanche in a SO and lost to the Coyotes too. But we had such a good time with our fellow fans while at the same time my DH and I doing our own things. At both games the broadcast team from MSG put the fan club on TV. We got txts from all our friends saying they saw us. How fun was that. In Phoenix we met up with my family and had dinner from my favorite Mexican restaurant. Both my niece and nephew have really young children 19 months and 4 yrs old. They were so cute. My DH rode in the back with the babies and he was so good with them. We took them to the desert botanical garden and I forgot how active little ones can be. But my DH was in heaven running and pushing the stroller and making noises. Me I got to take photos of Chilhuly glass in the midst of my desert. I got to see my favorite birds. I brought all my family to the Phoenix hockey game. So while my team lost I was glad for them and the kids especially. Even the 19 month old had a great time. Sunday we had some time to just sit in the sun and it was near 75. But now I am back to the cold. We were getting ready to head to the airport when my son at home calls and says there is a water leak in the pipes for the furnace. But my DH told him how to fix it and he did and when did have a warm house when we got home. Also my son was right on time to pick us up at the airport. However the house is a mess. Not too happy about that but he is off from work for two days so I am hoping it all get straighten up by then.

Laurie glad you are feeling better. So sorry you missed the wedding and the dancing.

Phylis hope your weather is not too bad.

Trudy I love my big TV but I loved my trip to warm weather too. I am sure you will find it fun to watch movies on the big screen.

Sandra glad you have a lawyer who is on your side and glad it all is moving in the right direction for you.

Good to be back and now to start scrapping my photos.

sandracvrt

good morning! it's a lazy one here... Will is still sleeping, but Piper and Matthew have been up for a while... I only slept til 7:00, but at least Matthew wasn't up at 6:00 LOL

Headed over to a friend's house after lunch... then the kids have to go back to their dad's tonight. But we should be able to have a fun afternoon. Busy week this week since I meet with the psychologist, a GP about the meds, and then I have court on Friday... I need a vacation... would love to be able to go back to Florida this summer!

Chris - thank you! that goes the other direction too! :)

Laurie - you've had a time lately.. hope everything gets sorted out for you soon!

Nancy - good morning, and thank you!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning ladies... Going to be nice and sunny here today, so I should be able to get my walk in without having to wear the hood on my jacket. LOL. The birthday party for my great niece was cute, she is 2 and was so excited to have company as we watched her open her gifts. She would open one then run around house, then stop and open another and repeat her running around. Wish I had that energy!!! :becky:

Chris - I would have preferred a warm vacation also, but its his birthday so what can I do?? Besides its been so mild here that I don't really feel like we have had winter, so really do not feel the need to get away. Still no snow anywhere, don't know whats going to happen to the lake this year with no snow runoff. Scary weather!! :fear: Hope you are feeling ok, back to reality now and on with work :mmph: Hope your day goes well!!

Laurie - Sorry you are feeling so down in the dumps!! What a shame that you did not make it to the wedding!! I hope that you are feeling much better today and that your mojo returns to you!! :hug:

Nancy - Wow sounds like you had a great time on your little get away! Sorry that your Devils did not win for you. Your hubby sounds like mine with his grandchildren, so happy to spend time with the little ones and make goofy noises and be a kid again!! How nice!! I do love the new big screen, now just have to figure out all the things it can do. Its a smart tv so it does a bunch of other cool stuff, it will be an experience to learn it all I am sure!

Sandra - Hope everything works out in your favour with the lawyer and all of the court stuff! Sounds like you are having a nice day with the kids today! Hope you get to go back to florida too!!

Phylis - Don't worry I am already thinking of where we should go for my big 60th birthday, trouble is I have to wait for two more years :becky:

My stomach is growling so better get some breakfast then put in another load of :washing: how can two people have so much laundry to do?? Have a great day everyone!! :wave:

whatnext

hiya. just a quick fly-by today. feeling crappy again. just when i think i'm getting ahead of this stomach stuff, it jumps up and bites me. hope everyone is enjoying their day. wishing we could get some sunshine for a change. heading into a week of temps in the teens and single digits. and , of course...:smow: i'm going to go hide in a closet now. or something. see you tomorrow.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Hugs to everyone!!! Happy Monday!!! I think I got a lot done at work (monitoring children in study hall while outside classes are going on in a homeschool environment! Just in case I haven't told you guys where I work!). Trying to organize everything and get some creative business stuff going. I'm kinda all over the place, which for me is okay. I need the ADD creative lifestyle to stick with my projects!! :)

It was so gorgeous today outside. We'll get some rain in the middle of the week, but I'm really hoping it doesn't get cold again. I can't really take it...this is why I live in SW Texas!! :) I'll share more pics on FB of me in the convertible if I get to drive it! LOL!! Mr Gorgeous had it today because my Emma had a double bass lesson and that sucker does not fit in anything but our Excursion! (first world problems, for sure!!)

Sweet prayers to all who feel yucky!!! I'm here reading everyday!!

Love you guys!

Andrea C.

Just popping in to say hello! Hope everyone has had a good Monday so far....it's over for some but some of us are still winding down our days :)