Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Monday January 18

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy Monday!!

Did all of you see on FB how our Happy Sally is doing? She is truly having a happy Monday :) yay for her!

My Monday is good- no school today. Its an In-Service Day but they make them on days were some of th eparents have off. MLK Jr Day here in the states.

Did y'all have a nice weekend?

We had a busy weekend for the kids- Cait had a 6th grade dance Friday night, then she had a friend sleep over on Sat. to Sunday. Then she called her other best friend and the three girls are here from last night.
Scott got to spend most of the day at his best friend's house. He hasn't seen her since before the holidays. They talk/text all of the time, but she kept getting grounded and they weren't ever able to hang out.
Gary is off to get fasting blood work done, not happy about having to be up and out this early without any coffee.Can't say I blame him!

I got to scrap a bit and then I brought the laptop up to watch the Jets game with Gary. I am not a Jets fan- honestly couldn't care one way or the other about them, but def. have to root for the home team:) We are having a "House Party" for DiGiorno Pizza on Sunday. Its basically one big commercial for DiGiorno but he, free pizza and football... good deal. Should be fun and loud.

Better get going- chores (blech) to do.

Have a great Monday!!

Lori Potts

Hiya OH Ladies!!

I have been mising ya'll and meaning to stop by! Who knows why I left probably that hectic thing I call life. Morning Chris u are always a refreshing breath of air around here!!

So I am dropping by and hope to do so more!! Today is gonna be a good Monday!! I am watching my sis's kids since her daycare is closed. The kids should be entertained today at least I hope and I am going to squeeze one more day of relaxation in here before school starts tomorrow for mr potts and myself. ok ladies i will check in on ya in a bit!!

Happy Monday!!

mrsaboyer

Hello ladies!

Chris, sounds like you are feeling peppy, and not so tired as you were feeling last week! That's good. Have fun with that house party. I did one of those one time for Green Works. Nice way to get a bunch of free schwag.

Lori! How's it going? Nice to see your pots around here! Sounds like you are bound and determined to have a good day!

I'm feeling good and free after last week's hectic schedule of doctor's appointments and paper writing and tests. Got an email this morning from Vince, who has had a bad day. He and a couple of other soldiers got accused of stealing an ipod from a local shop. They didn't do it, but as the item was later found in one of the porta potties that the soldiers use, it doesn't look good. I feel bad for him, I know he wouldn't do it, but... you know, its he said he said and they have to be sensitive with the locals. Anyway, I'm hoping and praying that it blows over quickly.

Also, Gen's having a hard day. She's been low communicating today, for some reason, and also has been hitting a lot lately. Not sure how to convince her that this is not a good idea. She knows it's wrong, because she looks down when I tell her "no!" but as I have learned lately, kids with ACC have trouble with consequences, and impulse control. *sigh* my poor family. LOL

Oh well, but I'm in good spirits! Gonna get back over to Ashalee's forum, it's been a couple of days since I've been by there, and I really miss it!

Big hugs everybody, and see y'all around!

LaughingSun

morning ladies... just in for a sec until a bit later.

rough morning... took the zoloft for the 1st time last night. was awake at 6am... EEKS! I don't have to get up til 7:30 or so... sheesh. And so today I'm super nauseous and fuzzy in the head feeling. I know this is likely just temp until the meds really kick in... but man. I did this for 9 months before & ended up 'addicted' to gravol for the nausea... weaning off that sucked. NO idea what I'm gonna do this time. a month is a long time to feel like this everyday & I have NO idea how I managed to get through it last time.

any tips ladies who take these kinds of meds?

LaughingSun

ps - zoloft wasn't in the equation the last time I felt this dizzy & nauseous... it was a bad case of vertigo :(

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Morning my dearests!! Do I have a Californian accent yet???? LOL!!!

I'm soooo hanging out today!! just playing, resting, partying, driving the convertible we got (2010 mustang with only 238 miles on it???? yay!!)...gonna pick up Mr Gorgeous for lunch here in an hour and a half. I'm just soooo blessed to be here!!

ohhhh I'm gonna post on my BLOG my fun MOnday stuff and then off to lunch!! *sigh*

I LOVE you girlies!! and I LOVE mondays...and I love...oh well, you know all that!! heeeheee!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Good morning. I am feeling pretty good this morning...amazingly. I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night. I was about to kill the hubby last night. My brother gave Ethan the Cabela's hunting game yesterday as a Christmas present that dh took over. It got taken over to the neighbors house and we were all hanging out over there. Then at about 8:30ish I decided to come home. He asked if I would bring Addie home and I said no because i knew she wouldn't go to sleep and i want to chill for a little bit because i had to work this morning and wanted to get some sleep. so about 30-40 minutes later i heard the front door open then dh tell addie to get pajamas on then the front door close. And he was gone. So then Addie was home and not going to bed. Then Ethan came home and he wasn't going to bed either. So they both ended up in my bed not sleeping until nearly 11:00 when I was trying to get to sleep early because there was no school today while Derek was next door playing a stupid hunting game. I was not impressed. I got to sleep in a little bit though because I didn't have to get Ethan ready for school. That was nice. Our power went out in the middle of the night because of a wind storm. That was a bit of a pain. Fortunately I woke up and saw that it had gone out and was able to set my phone alarm to wake up on time. Unfortunately dh thought he'd be helpful and set my clock and alarm for the usual time I would wake up, but I didn't need to wake up that early. Good thing I have no problem getting back to sleep. He's a dork. Love him, but he's a dork. I think he is taking the kids up to the mountains to play in the snow today. I hope they have fun.

We had a pretty busy weekend. Saturday Ethan had a lego playdate. that was a lot of fun. Plus I helped out at a memorial service and there was a pizza party at the church for the kids and Ethan had invited a friend to that. They had a lot of fun but it was busy busy. Then yesterday my brother came for a bit, and later my sister came for dinner. Just busy but it was pretty chill.

So, today I am at work. Kinda bummed since the rest of my family has the day off. We tried to convince Ethan he had school today. It was pretty funny. He called the school and left them a message that his mom and Gama (our neighbor) said that there was school. It was really funny. But dh is taking the kids up to play in the snow today I think. They aren't moving very fast though so we'll see how it goes.

Chris - A DiGornio House Party? How do you go about doing something like that? That sounds awesome. I'll bet it will be a lot of fun. I hope you get to have some relaxation time today and not all chores.

Lori - I hope you have a great day today, especially watching the other kids. I don't watch kids. It makes me crazy. So, I hope it doesn't make you crazy like it would make me. It has been quite awhile since we've seen you. Welcome back.

AndreaB - What a bummer for Vince. I hope everything works out for him and his guys. They don't need that extra stress. I hope it wasn't them in the end and it is all provable. I hope you have a smooth week this week and you are able to work things out with Gen and her acting out this week. I wish I had the perfect answer for you or that there was a perfect answer. sending hugs.

AndreaNyx - The fuzzy zoloft feeling shouldn't last more than a couple of days. If it does call your doctor about it. As far as the vertogo nausea stuff, did you ever try the pressure wrist bands? I used those for seasickness and I told a girl about them and she used them when she was pregnant and it is recommended for nausea for chemo even. It is just a wrist band that puts some pressure on the inside of your wrist and works wonders for nausea. It works wonders. But the zoloft shouldn't make you feel funny for more than just a few days. A month is too long. The insomnia shouldn't last more than a few days either. Give it until maybe Thursday then call your doctor on Friday if it is the same.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Sally - so good to see you here. I'm glad you are having fun in SF!!! Oh, another fun thing there is the double decker buses. You can get on and off wherever you want and it is just cool.

LaughingSun

thanks Clara.

yeah, I keep forgetting about those bands, I really should get some lol.

so ladies, DH is bringing me PSE soon, anything I should know as a newbie?!

hondachicc

Oh........just got home a few minutes ago.........

Ladies....it's been the best Monday!!!! It's been a day all about
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!

Hard to believe...as we all know that I don't do that...but I did!!! I was only only on the computer long enough this morning to post the spotlight for the week and to post my photos over at PCF for this weeks P52...I shut it off and took out my book...finished reading that....went to lunch with a friend and then to the salon to get my hair done, and a facial!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even tell you the last time I did for myself for a whole day!!!

Okay....now it's over and I have to fix dinner...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am coming back in a bit to give some love...as I have been a BIG slacker in that area lately!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Evening all - what better place to be- certainly better than mopping my floor and taking the trash out- that will come!

Chris-what a busy weekend- hope you got your chores done

Lori P- love your avi, welcome back, looking forward to getting to know you

Andrea B- hope this week is much less hectic and yucks on Vince- tough when you are so far away

Andrea Nyx- hope your stomach settles soon and your meds do what you need them too, good luck with your new program

Sally- sounds like you are really enjoying life- so now it is Mustang Sally (love to dance to that song)

Clara- hope today went well and that you can get a good nights sleep tonight

Linda W hurray for a me day!