Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Monday February 15

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
*sheepish smile*
Yes, I know- I have been MIA for the last few days. Rought time in the faery-household. But getting better. Slowly but surely. Gotta focus on the light at the end of the tunnel.

And yes! We are halfway through hell-month aka February. I seriously despise Feb. If I can get myself to March then I know I can survive the winter.

Not much else to say, but I missed you all-

xoxoxoxo

LindaPete

Wow - more snow and wind. Can spring come soon? Our driveway is drifted in, yet again! Good thing we have today off for President's day - I would not be making it to town. the township road is drifted 4 feet deep and no plow in sight!
We've been just hanging out at home and doing a little cooking, cleaning and continuing with the remodel project. Nothing too exciting, just time consuming!
Hope you all had a marvelous Valentine's Day!
Chris - hope things settle down and go better for you!

LaughingSun

ug. still sick. think I have a sinus infection. trying to get to the doc, but I think she's off for Family Day (DH is home today). ug!

didn't do much yesterday, DH did bring me flowers on friday :) I think we're mostly celebrating tonight... DH is gonna make his wonderful Prime Rib Roast with lemon garlic beans & mashed potatoes :) YAYAY!!! yum!

off to try & call the doc again, I really need to see her...

LaughingSun

PS - Yesterday I got invited by Twin Mom Scraps to be on her CT.... WOOHOO, my 1st scrapping 'gig' hehe. she has fantastic stuffs too!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Hi girlies!!

******SPREADING MAGICAL MONDAY-LOVING FAERY DUST HERE********

okay...just wanted to let you guys know I love you and I'm thinking about you today while I'm loving the fresh start today is!! yipeee!!!

hugs and prayers to all the sickies out there!!!

I'm off to take the almost-8yo to gymnastics!! but I'll be back!! love you all!!

(andrea, congrats on the ct!!!!)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Good morning everyone. I am exhausted today. I think i stayed up too late watching tv. But I am having an excellent monday. I think for the first time in forever i may go and get some coffee. Today I am working, although I didn't really have to. I get holiday pay, which is awesome so I don't have to use my vacation hours so Ithink I am going to take an extra day for my cruise in 12 days. I leave in 11 days. I can't believe it is so close. I am so ready for a vacation. It is awesome. Tomorrow I get to send out an e-mail with a 10 day countdown. It is awesome. Tomorrow we have a house guest coming and all of our stuff is on the bed that he'll be sleeping on. So today DH has to get all of his stuff together so that I can pack tonight. That is just so awesome. I am just totally stoked. I have a few things I still need to figure out, but for the most part we are pretty set. I still need to get some stuff set for Ethan but we're moving along. Yay!!

Okay, well, I need to go to the O-store. There is some great stuff and I want it and must have it!!

Chris - I'm sorry February is so rough for you guys. I'll try and bottle up some sunshine for you guys and send it. I know how much you guys hate the winter. I so wish that there were a way for you guys to live in a warmer climate. I know it would be so much healthier for you. Sending warm thoughts. Spring will be here before you know it.

LindaP - Ugh! Stupid snow. I hope being homebound can at least help you be productive. I hope the plows get to you guys soon. Good luck on the never ending house projects.

Andrea - I am again so excited for you about your CT opportunity. It is so validating to have a CT opportunity. I hope you guys start getting healthy ASAP!!

Sally - you are a rockstar as always!! I have a little bit of your spirit today and it makes me happy. A happy Monday spirit makes a girl feel good. I like it!!

Happy Monday everybody!!

hondachicc

Hi ladies!!! Been on a girl day!!! Sharon was off from work and I told the other mommy I wasn't keeping babies today....so Sharon Traci and I went out today for some girl time!!! It snowed all day too...it's just a little after four now and the sun is out and shining brightly for the first time all day. So the storm has moved out and the temp was just warm enough to not let that aweful white stuff stick this time!! :D

Chris...I wish I could make it better for ya!! but here are some (((HUGS)))
and I am wishing for Feb to be over soon for you too!!

LindaP...wow...more stinkin snow for you too!! Is your house visible?? or is it buried like a cheerio in a bowl of milk?? sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy!!

AndreaNyx...dinner sounds yummy....hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!! CONGRATS on the CT gig!!

Sally......watch her fly!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! We love you too sweetie!!!

Clara.............WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!! I so wish I was going on that cruise!!! some warm air would be so nice!!! I hope you have the time of your life...except the two short periods you have to stop and scrap a page for the challenges!!.......otherwise....HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!

LaughingSun

ooohhhh... it smells SOOOO good!!! what I can smell anyway ROFL.

yay, I'm having so much fun. just did an O challenge :) have a page to do for CT but I'm having a block lol. maybe I'll start over. Usually I do a LO then I search for a picture to work with lol... this time I picked the pictures & I'm trying to work around them. hum... I need more generic photos!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Clara.............WOOT!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!! I so wish I was going on that cruise!!! some warm air would be so nice!!! I hope you have the time of your life...except the two short periods you have to stop and scrap a page for the challenges!!.......otherwise....HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!

It would be so awesome to have some of you ladies on the cruise with me. If only...

LSlycord

Hey ladies! Glad to see you all here today! We had blowing snow...well, I guess we still have some blowing but the snow has stopped. Going to venture out into the cold, windy, snowy night to watch my nephew play basketball. Only about 15 minutes down the road. Taking DH's car...don't like to drive the rental car at night. :-(

Clara, I'm so jealous that you are going to get to head for Cozumel. I told Brian this morning that I'll never waste a warm vacation destination on October. One person that works for me is in Hawaii this week and one is in Jamaica. Then one that is on a project team is in Cancun. Totally need to find a sunny, warm destination myself!

Linda P...at least I could get around today...ugly though it was. Hope it stops up your way!

Linda W...sounds like a great day today!

Andrea, sorry to hear that you're sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Chris...((hugs)))

Sally, glad for fresh starts on Mondays and every other day. So glad that His mercies are new each day!

Talk to all of you later!

LaughingSun

ohhh my, was that EVER good. and they're are LEFTOVERS too... yum!

Clara, I'm totally jealous... add me to the list of people hiding out in your suitcases. can you swing by Canada to pick me up?! ROFL

yay Sally!

Chris {{{hugs}}}

LindaP... man, I hope it all stops soon for you & then just starts to melt right away!

yay LindaW

off to see what DD is doing in the bathroom... she's awfully quiet....

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Clara, I'm so jealous that you are going to get to head for Cozumel. I told Brian this morning that I'll never waste a warm vacation destination on October.

I was wondering what the draw was for October. It seems like a strange time to go someplace warm. It is just barely starting to get chilly. End of February, beginning of March is perfect. It is right when you need a good pick me up before spring and everything is nice and warm towards the equator.

LaughingSun

question for those ladies taking Zoloft & the like...

is it safe to take Nyquil? I've been taking it before bed to help me sleep (cause I'm SO stuffy & coughing so much)... but I wonder if it's really ok. asked at the pharmacy, but it was closing time and he seemed rushed & not really paying attention...

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Most over the counter medications should be fine to take with zoloft, especially if it is not on a regular basis. The main ingredients in nyquil are a decongestant, an antihistamine and pain reliever/fever reducer. All should be fine. The only thing I know of to not over do is drinking or taking multiple antidepressants without having them approved through a doctor. I have allergies and a lot of sinus problen so I take a lot of antihistamines and decongestants with my medications without any effects or concerns.