Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Monday, February 10

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
GooOOOOd morning and "happy" Monday. I have a busy day up ahead, starting with shoveling my driveway to get to the bus stop. Only a few inches of snow but still, seriously-- what a PITA!!!!!!!!! Then two bus stop runs, food shopping and an eye dr appt. I should be very thankful that we don't have a delayed opening b/c that would make my entire day go :boom:
Other than all of that, I am just plugging along... just call me the little faery-engine that could. Bwuahaha!

I guess I should post this so I can get bundled and shoveled.

xoxoxo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nancyr

good morning just finished watching the USA Women hockey team defeat the Swiss 9-0. They only allowed 10 shots by the Swiss. Wed they play team Canada should be a great game. Fun seeing live hockey early in the morning. LOL. Woke up also to a little over an inch of new snow. My DH was out shoveling. Makes him feel good. Glad he still likes to do it and really glad he is still able to do it. LOL. Got in a nice walk yesterday afternoon. Walked along the river. This year it really looks like winter. There is a little pond and there were two boys in their hockey skates with sticks and a puck. Fun to see this.

Chris I like the sound of the little faery that could. That book was and is one of my favorite kids books.

Phylis glad you have been getting out. Did you hear about Pittsburgh Penguin Chris Letang having a stroke. So scary he is only 26. Glad to hear though that he will be okay after some blood thinner treatment.

Trudy are you getting any of that ice storm that is hitting our west coast. Hope all you get is wet! LOL So glad that the hummers have you to keep thawing their food.

Have a great day all!

whatnext

looking forward to NO SNOW today. it's pretty cold, but the sun may be shining. so. everything's good. i have a million errands to run, so YAAAY!! :cheer2: getting out in decent weather. priceless.

Chris, done with your shoveling? happily, Hubby has to do the driveway before he leaves for work. i have to take care of what falls during the day, but happily NONE will fall during today. i do believe your are The Faery Engine Who Could.

Nancy, i did hear about Chris Letang. horrifying to think about a 26-year-old having a stroke. i understood it was from a hole in his heart. i wonder what that requires, besides the thinners? i think i want to live in your town. it sounds like it has everything i like!

so. off i go. let's do Monday. :becky:

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Hey guys!! Waving a BIG Hi from Houston here!!! It's cold and rainy and I cannot wait until Spring and real convertible weather!!! Eeeeeek!!

Anyway, my sis and her hubby have been here since last wednesday and they go back to the Seattle area on Wed. I am grabbing pretty much every minute I can with them here!! Otherwise, it's the same old wild sally going here!! Lots of planning and sewing and sewing and planning! :)

I'm taking an art course online and have been in it for 4 weeks and I haven't made one lick of art yet!! But i've watched a lot of the videos!! (the risk of online courses!!) luckily it is open for two years!!! It's at Jeanne Oliver's site, and it's extraordinary!! It's called Studying Under the Masters. So, someday I will be a famous painter!! JKLOL! For me, the goal is to find my true art voice, and that is exciting...whether it is in music or fabric or digital or mixed media, the concepts can be applied in all of them!! :) Super fun!!

Super big hugs to everyone this gorgeous (it's gorgeous because we woke up alive, right???) Monday today!!! Happy Fresh Start to you all! Love you!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Good afternoon everyone!! Very, very late getting in here today, but have been watching the Olympics and keeping hubby company. Actually I woke up at 4am with a horrendous headache and decided at 8am to go back to bed. I slept until 10am and feeling much better. I know it is because I am clenching my teeth again at night and so I have to start wearing my mouthguard again. Dam TMJ!! It will plaque me the rest of my life I'm sure!

Chris - A busy day for you today, you must be getting buff with all the shovelling you are doing :becky: Hope your day goes as planned!!

Nancy - We did not get the ice storm that others got, but we did get a couple of inches of snow. Now it is raining like crazy, so the white stuff will soon be gone. The moisture in whatever form we get is a welcome sight, we are very dry here! After all the cold nights and days the hummers were here still and now that the mild temps are back and its raining, I have not seen a single one today?? Not sure what that is all about? :noidea:

Phylis - So happy for you that you get to spend some time away from the house today! Here's hoping winter has decided to stop raising its ugly head around your area!! Only 37 days until SPRING!! Enjoy your day of errands!

Sally - Hey Sally gal how are you? So nice to see you here again! Hope you are enjoying your company and your art course! It sounds very interesting!!

Ok I am off to take more tylenol and see if I can fend off this headache that i feel is coming back. :mmph: Not the way I wanted to spend the day, that's for sure. Hope everyone else is feeling good and that you are enjoying this Monday!! :wave:

petey111

Ok. I didn't get in the morning look today. Mondays don't go as well as I would hope. But - I didn't have to shovel like Chris.

It was "freeze your boogers" cold here this morning, but it got a bit warmer at the end of the day. Tomorrow will be a repeat...BUTTTTT....almost 40's by the end of the week and there is a rumor of 50's next week.

You all sound busy and ready to tackle the week. I have PT Conferences this week. For me, they are long and boring. Because who goes to see the librarian? Some times, I get to watch tv shows and get work done. That's nice. :)

Ben is fighting a cold and the doctor gave us a small sample of steroids to help get over the hump of the cough and sore throat and hoarseness in the mornings. Hopefully, it helps a bit.

Well - I am going to head to bed. I am too pooped to pop tonight. :) Maybe I will see you in the morning!!

Alegna

I hope you all feel better soon Sara!

Certainly not a good way to spend the day, I hope your headache has cleared and you've had a good day Trudy!

That's great Sally that your sister is visiting, enjoy your time with her!

Great Phylis you could go out and do your errands without snow!

Enjoy all the hockey watching Nancy!

I hope you got through your busy day okay Chris!