Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Monday February 1

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Go flip those calendars!

We made it through January, now to tackle February.... closer and closer to Spring.

Linda W, what do you think we need to use to bribe that groundhog tomorrow? And is he supposed to see his shadow or not? You'd think after all of the years I was a PreK teacher, I would remember......

Gotta get my princess up- be back for personals!

hondachicc

Chris...we do not want him to see his shadow!!!! We want him to come out of his hole and keep on going!!! LOL!!! If he sees his shadow he goes back in and we get more winter!!! YUCK!!!! Good thing it's not here...he would not be able to get out of his hole with all the snow covering it!!

Be back in a bit.........

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
*here Little Punxatawny Phil, c'mere ground hog.I am have peanuts for you, and acorns, and yummy carrots, and some wheat grass...how about chocolate???? Whatever you do do NOT go back in your hole!!!*

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Laurie- sounds like you and YMG have a really romantic Valentine's day planned!

Clara- I am sceered, I don't wanna watch the video. I don't wanna get more silly songs in my head....

AndreaNyx- glad to hear you are feeling better. My dizziness went away as soon as stopped that welbutrin. Like the bed spins without the fun part of getting buzzed. :(

Linda W- good to hear you are feeling better too!!

hope everyone has a fab-O day!

Yam

OMG! I feel so down today! My eyes of full of tears and I can't find any good reason...I mean, this is one of the problems of feeling down: we start to look for reasons to blame and of course, we all find plenty! and that make you go even deeper...but I think that sometimes we are just down, just like that, and there is no reason to go look for reasons, that even there are true, they are not THE REASON at this time.
Now, in the Spiritual world it is say that you may feel weaker, sick or down, days before your BD, something to do with the soul...believe it or not, I almost see it over and over again happening to people around me...
SO THERE! Tomorrow is my BD, and I am not going to worry about be down today, and if I need to- I am going to give me the permission to go back to bed and hide until I feel a little better!

So, I hope you are all feeling better then me today!!!;)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Ohhhh Yam, you make me feel so sad for you! :( But please remember that you have so very much to feel good about! You are lucky to be alive and have a roof over your head, food in your tummy and have so many wonderful friends here at the "O"!! I know somedays are hard to face and you are allowed to have those days, especially around your birthday. So I will say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" (groundhog day):rolleyes: and I hope that you feel better as the day progresses. If it is cloudy and gloomy where you live, perhaps you need some sunshine to make you feel better? I will try to send some to you, but it has been in limited supply where I live too. [[[Hugs]]]
Trudy

katg1006

Hi everyone *waves* I was sick again! I think I have had my share of illnesses for this year! Hopefully for the rest I will be healthy and better!

Yam - awww I am sorry you are having a bad day today (((hugs))) Happy early birthday I hope tomorrow you have a fabulous day!

Chris - Tomorrow is Phil's big day!! I am soooo hoping he doesn't see his shadow!! *Fingers crossed*

Scottish zoe

OMG! I feel so down today! My eyes of full of tears and I can't find any good reason...I mean, this is one of the problems of feeling down: we start to look for reasons to blame and of course, we all find plenty! and that make you go even deeper...but I think that sometimes we are just down, just like that, and there is no reason to go look for reasons, that even there are true, they are not THE REASON at this time.
Now, in the Spiritual world it is say that you may feel weaker, sick or down, days before your BD, something to do with the soul...believe it or not, I almost see it over and over again happening to people around me...
SO THERE! Tomorrow is my BD, and I am not going to worry about be down today, and if I need to- I am going to give me the permission to go back to bed and hide until I feel a little better!

So, I hope you are all feeling better then me today!!!;)

Yam - you are great - remember that

This is for you

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=677

LaurieW

lOve the O!
hey everyone- long day at work- new dress came- I look great in it except it is 6" too long so it will go off to a seamstress later this week, my shoes were taken by a co-worker to a cobbler as the heel are worn down really bad already.
did anyone hear that PETA wants phil replaced with ROBO phil cause it is such awful treatment he gets- anyways

YAM big hugsss- happy bday tomorrow

waving to everyone

LSlycord

Checking in before heading off to bed. Long evening tonight! Snowing on the way home. I was going west on 2 lane road. Truck coming from the east turned into a driveway and car behind her couldn't stop in time so decided to come around across the center line. Which meant they were coming head on at me. I swerved toward the ditch and avoided the head on...but took a good hit to the side. Driver door won't open, back door on driver side won't open. No one hurt...but stood out in the snowy, wet cold weather waiting for the police. The jolt that I took has my tailbone aching again (from last week when I fell down the icy steps). Feeling old and tired tonight! Feeling blessed that no one was hurt, but still very old and tired!

Yam, hope tomorrow is a fabulous birthday!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Checking in before heading off to bed. Long evening tonight! Snowing on the way home. I was going west on 2 lane road. Truck coming from the east turned into a driveway and car behind her couldn't stop in time so decided to come around across the center line. Which meant they were coming head on at me. I swerved toward the ditch and avoided the head on...but took a good hit to the side. Driver door won't open, back door on driver side won't open. No one hurt...but stood out in the snowy, wet cold weather waiting for the police. The jolt that I took has my tailbone aching again (from last week when I fell down the icy steps). Feeling old and tired tonight! Feeling blessed that no one was hurt, but still very old and tired!

Yam, hope tomorrow is a fabulous birthday!

Thank goodness no one was seriously hurt...how frightening for you, glad that you are ok and hope that the aches and pains don't last!! (((Hugs)))

LaughingSun

wow Linda, glad you are ok.

happy birthday for tomorrow Yam :)

sorry I haven't been around ladies... been mostly lurking... working on a couple of LOs slowly... but other than that... just hangin. kinda tired these days & not motivated to do much of anything. need to get back in to the swing of things.

nite ladies...