Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Monday, August 12

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I'm back for Part 2. Rae @bcgal00 I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the CT here, but life does take precedence and yours is very busy. I totally understand. You have to do what you have to do and this does take up a lot of our time - which I have an over abundance of these days. My favorite saying is "I have nowhere to go and all day to get there". :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Of course, that's not my everyday, but still, I do have an abundance of free time.

Speaking of "time" we've been trying to work out some logistics today. We started a "family calendar" and sometimes there are lots of moving parts. My GGD, Kinleigh's mommy is driving here from the Detroit area and will arrive here tomorrow night. I just found this out today - like I said the "moving parts" move fast. I guess she got some time off, last minute, so decided to drive out here. She's staying until about the 20th and another news flash - I'm going to go back as far as St. Louis, when she goes home. Ava was originally going to take Kinleigh home on the 24th of August, and go visit family in the Detroit area, so I was going to go to St. Louis for a long weekend. SO, I'll be able to spend a few more days with Steph and Asher. I'll have everything firmed up tomorrow (Steph needs to make sure she can get PTO days). If all works out, I'll fly home on the 25th. (St. Louis is right on the way to the Detroit area.)

Keep your fingers crossed that everything works out. I need to book this particular flight ASAP to get the decent price we found today.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
WOW! That's a lot of red cars!!!! Hubs had a red truck when we married but since then, never red. They get more tickets LOL

And another reason we get along Cheryl!!! Corvettes!!!!! I will have to find photos of my dad that he had custom painted. My favorite, and I was mad he sold it, was the 1975 Stingray T top. Silver with maroon interior. Ahhhhhh my dream car. Still drive it in my dreams. He let me take it to school my last day senior year. Our initials were almost the same and I never corrected anyone that it wasn't mine. :giggle4: I loved that car.
Oh boy, the 75 Stingray! My first Corvette was in1979/80 - black with oyster interior. Back in the "old days", it was very difficult to buy a new Corvette, but Chuck was in the job category which was able to buy one every year. I started ordering a red Corvette with black leather interior every year - I told him to just duplicate the order every year. They didn't change in looks (that people recognized) so it was like I had the same red Corvette each year. Later on, I wanted to buy a Corvette and KEEP it - guess what color it was???? RED. I'd LOVE to see your dad's Corvette! Oh, one year (I don't remember the year) we had one of the Indianapolis 500 Pace Cars. That was really cool!

AK_Tracy

Oh boy, the 75 Stingray! My first Corvette was in1979/80 - black with oyster interior. Back in the "old days", it was very difficult to buy a new Corvette, but Chuck was in the job category which was able to buy one every year. I started ordering a red Corvette with black leather interior every year - I told him to just duplicate the order every year. They didn't change in looks (that people recognized) so it was like I had the same red Corvette each year. Later on, I wanted to buy a Corvette and KEEP it - guess what color it was???? RED. I'd LOVE to see your dad's Corvette! Oh, one year (I don't remember the year) we had one of the Indianapolis 500 Pace Cars. That was really cool!
WOW!!! You're so cool!!!!! **Fan girl**!!! I love the pre '83 years, they were sexy back then. Before they took away all the curves. I'm a 70's girl. I wouldn't turn down any one of them but man, the 70's knew what they were doing with those big sexy lines.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
WOW! That's a lot of red cars!!!! Hubs had a red truck when we married but since then, never red. They get more tickets LOL

And another reason we get along Cheryl!!! Corvettes!!!!! I will have to find photos of my dad that he had custom painted. My favorite, and I was mad he sold it, was the 1975 Stingray T top. Silver with maroon interior. Ahhhhhh my dream car. Still drive it in my dreams. He let me take it to school my last day senior year. Our initials were almost the same and I never corrected anyone that it wasn't mine. :giggle4: I loved that car.
I've always wanted a red car, but have never gotten one yet! My last car was free and who can complain about getting a free WHITE car?! ;)

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I'm back for Part 2. Rae @bcgal00 I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the CT here, but life does take precedence and yours is very busy. I totally understand. You have to do what you have to do and this does take up a lot of our time - which I have an over abundance of these days. My favorite saying is "I have nowhere to go and all day to get there". :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Of course, that's not my everyday, but still, I do have an abundance of free time.

Speaking of "time" we've been trying to work out some logistics today. We started a "family calendar" and sometimes there are lots of moving parts. My GGD, Kinleigh's mommy is driving here from the Detroit area and will arrive here tomorrow night. I just found this out today - like I said the "moving parts" move fast. I guess she got some time off, last minute, so decided to drive out here. She's staying until about the 20th and another news flash - I'm going to go back as far as St. Louis, when she goes home. Ava was originally going to take Kinleigh home on the 24th of August, and go visit family in the Detroit area, so I was going to go to St. Louis for a long weekend. SO, I'll be able to spend a few more days with Steph and Asher. I'll have everything firmed up tomorrow (Steph needs to make sure she can get PTO days). If all works out, I'll fly home on the 25th. (St. Louis is right on the way to the Detroit area.)

Keep your fingers crossed that everything works out. I need to book this particular flight ASAP to get the decent price we found today.
Hope you got the details worked out and your flight booked yesterday, Cheryl!

BoatLady

Red cars and red trucks seem to be the topic...My twin brother has a red Corvette hat he loves, it's old I just don't know the year. We had an awesome red Ram hemi 1500 truck that we loved but it was not quite strong enough to tow the camper so we bought the Ram diesel 2500.
Lots of rain here in Kansas last night it rinsed off the camper...nice
Have a great day ladies