Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Monday, April 1

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Welcome April! :flower:

I am taking today as a sign that it is time for a fresh start. Between the new week and flipping the calendar to a new month, I need to take advantage of that as an extra push for myself. In case you didn't notice, I've been quieter than usual the past few days. ;)
Too much going on up here. *taps forehead*
Or maybe not enough.
:p

How was everyone's weekend and Easter?
Everyone had a good time here and Caitlyn and Tom were happy to show off their new living area. I missed seeing Scott and Sam but I'll see them again soon. The best part of the day-- getting out in the yard for an hour or so. :sunout:
This week's weather is awful. Cold, rainy, and possibly snow on Wed/Thursday so I didn't want to uncover the gardens yet. Let the plants and critters have the leaves as a blanket for a little while longer. I raked the patio and uncovered the daffodils only. It felt awesome being outside even for that short time.

My plan for today is to plan for the week, focusing on my grocery order and catching up on my Cheery O duties. I was more than a little lax (read: lazy) in March and I am only going to get busier IRL the next couple of months.

I'm sorry if I came across as rude the last few days. None of my cranky moods were directed at you but I know that I give off a bad vibe in person. I hope it didn't seep into my posts here.

Wishing all of you a wonderful day!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@vickyday Enjoy the spring weather and the bike rides! Were you able to get out on some more walks this weekend?

@BrightEyes I should scroll down before I ask, but any word from Jim and Alyn?

@bcgal00 That's such a smart idea to teach Remi not to bark at the deer. The deer won't run off if they see people and dogs? The deer I see at my parents' lakehouse come right up to people but I don't know if they would if the dogs were with me.
Good luck as you work through your EHDs. It must take forever as you stop to admire your work.
Did you find a movie to watch?
6" of snow... here I am complaining about 1-2" :/

Kay, I hope that Jim finds a nice and affordable place to rent in LV. How far is that from where you are? Relatively driveable distance?
I hope that staying off your feet helped and didn't have any more dreams of being in pain.

@Cherylndesigns Sending you and the family hugs. I hope that being with the family and Chuck's open seat was a comfort to you. ♥

xoxoxo to you!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Welcome April! :flower:

I am taking today as a sign that it is time for a fresh start. Between the new week and flipping the calendar to a new month, I need to take advantage of that as an extra push for myself. In case you didn't notice, I've been quieter than usual the past few days. ;)
Too much going on up here. *taps forehead*
Or maybe not enough.
:p

How was everyone's weekend and Easter?
Everyone had a good time here and Caitlyn and Tom were happy to show off their new living area. I missed seeing Scott and Sam but I'll see them again soon. The best part of the day-- getting out in the yard for an hour or so. :sunout:
This week's weather is awful. Cold, rainy, and possibly snow on Wed/Thursday so I didn't want to uncover the gardens yet. Let the plants and critters have the leaves as a blanket for a little while longer. I raked the patio and uncovered the daffodils only. It felt awesome being outside even for that short time.

My plan for today is to plan for the week, focusing on my grocery order and catching up on my Cheery O duties. I was more than a little lax (read: lazy) in March and I am only going to get busier IRL the next couple of months.

I'm sorry if I came across as rude the last few days. None of my cranky moods were directed at you but I know that I give off a bad vibe in person. I hope it didn't seep into my posts here.

Wishing all of you a wonderful day!
No offense taken! ;). Ranting/venting is allowed here!
Glad you got outside for awhile, so did I! It felt wonderful!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@vickyday Enjoy the spring weather and the bike rides! Were you able to get out on some more walks this weekend?

@BrightEyes I should scroll down before I ask, but any word from Jim and Alyn?

@bcgal00 That's such a smart idea to teach Remi not to bark at the deer. The deer won't run off if they see people and dogs? The deer I see at my parents' lakehouse come right up to people but I don't know if they would if the dogs were with me.
Good luck as you work through your EHDs. It must take forever as you stop to admire your work.
Did you find a movie to watch?
6" of snow... here I am complaining about 1-2" :/

Kay, I hope that Jim finds a nice and affordable place to rent in LV. How far is that from where you are? Relatively driveable distance?
I hope that staying off your feet helped and didn't have any more dreams of being in pain.

@Cherylndesigns Sending you and the family hugs. I hope that being with the family and Chuck's open seat was a comfort to you. ♥

xoxoxo to you!
Yes, I got a walk in on Saturday! It was wonderful!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Happy April to Everyone!
Lots of activity this weekend.
Went for 2 bike rides! The back did fine!
Worked on the deck cleaning the table and putting/throwing things away and sweeping.
Got a nice walk in out in the woods!
One of the bike rides (yesterday with pastor and wife) included a picnic lakeside! It was a gloriously beautiful day yesterday!
Laundry, dusting.....typical housework-type stuff.
It is looking gloomy out at the moment. Not showing rain, but cloudy most of the day. High temp is 80 this afternoon and currently 57.
I may go to Ilene's today. We will see what she is into. She had a busy weekend with her girls.
If she is busy, lunch with Mark and Noah may be a possibility. We shall see!

Have a great day/week!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. I have been so busy witjh computer file organizing but as each bit gets done, it feels so good. In all my years as a photographer and scrapper, I have never had such well organized files. D has been busy binging Ozark and will start season 3 today, so either tonight or tomorrow night we should be ready to binge the final season together (14 episodes). I'll head out to the dog park (as I do pretty much everyday) and finish up laundry. It's a good day to get out into the yard and do some cleanup. We have a bit of rain coming Wed (hopefully not while I am out birding) and snow Thurs/Fri although the forecast changed for the amount coming, now only a few inches and with our warmer temps, will melt quickly).

I started a ghost story, haven't read one of those in ages "Home Before Dark" by Riley Sager.

Hope you all enjoy your day.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Morning all. I slept in late... and the phone woke me up at 8AM!!! Of course, that could because I ended up reading until just before midnight. o_O It is a cold and dreary rainy day. Will be like that for the next couple of days. I don't have plans to go anywhere. Will be spending time scrapping and uploading some LOs in the April Challenges. Maybe it is just as well that Jim and Alyn aren't here yet so I can get a few of them done before they arrive.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Oooops... hit the Enter key and it posted it!!! This has happened a couple of time.

@faerywings you can vent here as we love you and understand when the brain is stressed. :grouphugyay: Glad you had a good family get-together. Yes, outdoor time is good for you. Wise of you to leave the leaves over the plants still. My daylilies have lots of green leaves pushing the dead leaves aside. I will wait another week or so to pull the dead leaves as the weather will be doing an up-and-down temps for awhile.

@vickyday so glad the bike ride did not bother your back! Sounds like you are getting 'back to normal' finally!!!

@bcgal00 I can feel your happiness over getting the photos organized on the ExHDs. And, wow... you have a lot of them.

Have a few LOs I want to get uploaded... BBL

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good afternoon all,

Yesterday was a little strange, without Chuck, but we had a lovely dinner at Adrienne and Roger's. Braden was home and had several friends there. Being around all of the kids always makes us feel better. They're so young and full of life. One of the girls was so beautiful - her father is Japanese and she is just stunning. His friends are all so sweet, too. They all rode here from U of Arkansas - their families lived farther away than we do, so they came here. You never know who B is going to bring home. They're always sweet kids, though. Roger's son and his gf were there and another guy who was here helping Roger. Of course, all the rest of the "usuals". We did leave "Chuck's seat" open. I must say, we weren't our usual "rowdy selves", but we did the best we could. There weren't the usual "shenanigans". We had to have two tables due to all the friends Braden brought home, but they joked and called it the kids' table.

Well, tomorrow I have my first 'phone meeting" with Social Security, so send good vibes (if good vibes work with them). I'm sure this won't be he end of it - I'll no doubt have to mail all of the documents into them, then they'll have to "review" them, then have another meeting. ACK!

Wednesday, Aly and I are going back to that bookstore where they have all the herbs. She wants me to have my aura read again, but I'm not sure I will. I kind of liked the way the first one came out - especially that my Chakras were all so perfectly aligned. She's a hairdresser and she's going to put a toner on my hair on Wednesday, too. I finally colored it over the weekend - I put a light blonde on it, but she wants to put a toner on it and maybe some lowlights. I wanted to bring it up to a blonder shade, and I really like the color I used. Adrienne trimmed it after dinner. Yesterday was an odd day, huh? Ended up in their bathroom getting my hair trimmed. She curled it and made me wear it down for the rest of the evening, which I rarely do. You never know what's going to happen. :lol23:

Chris @faerywings you do not need to apologize to this group for anything. You didn't put off any negative vibes. I'm just glad we can all "vent" once in awhile. I know I've been doing my share of it lately.

Kay @BrightEyes good for you for sleeping so late. I wonder how much longer you'd have slept if the phone hadn't rung?

Vicky @vickyday your bike ride and lunch yesterday sounds absolutely delightful.

Rae @bcgal00 enjoy the dog park.

Oh, I forgot to tell you girls that it's currently 77 here. :banana6::banana6:

XOXO

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Oooops... hit the Enter key and it posted it!!! This has happened a couple of time.

@faerywings you can vent here as we love you and understand when the brain is stressed. :grouphugyay: Glad you had a good family get-together. Yes, outdoor time is good for you. Wise of you to leave the leaves over the plants still. My daylilies have lots of green leaves pushing the dead leaves aside. I will wait another week or so to pull the dead leaves as the weather will be doing an up-and-down temps for awhile.

@vickyday so glad the bike ride did not bother your back! Sounds like you are getting 'back to normal' finally!!!

@bcgal00 I can feel your happiness over getting the photos organized on the ExHDs. And, wow... you have a lot of them.

Have a few LOs I want to get uploaded... BBL
I have a ways to go! But I'm working on it! I was about at my limit for the day, however!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good afternoon all,

Yesterday was a little strange, without Chuck, but we had a lovely dinner at Adrienne and Roger's. Braden was home and had several friends there. Being around all of the kids always makes us feel better. They're so young and full of life. One of the girls was so beautiful - her father is Japanese and she is just stunning. His friends are all so sweet, too. They all rode here from U of Arkansas - their families lived farther away than we do, so they came here. You never know who B is going to bring home. They're always sweet kids, though. Roger's son and his gf were there and another guy who was here helping Roger. Of course, all the rest of the "usuals". We did leave "Chuck's seat" open. I must say, we weren't our usual "rowdy selves", but we did the best we could. There weren't the usual "shenanigans". We had to have two tables due to all the friends Braden brought home, but they joked and called it the kids' table.

Well, tomorrow I have my first 'phone meeting" with Social Security, so send good vibes (if good vibes work with them). I'm sure this won't be he end of it - I'll no doubt have to mail all of the documents into them, then they'll have to "review" them, then have another meeting. ACK!

Wednesday, Aly and I are going back to that bookstore where they have all the herbs. She wants me to have my aura read again, but I'm not sure I will. I kind of liked the way the first one came out - especially that my Chakras were all so perfectly aligned. She's a hairdresser and she's going to put a toner on my hair on Wednesday, too. I finally colored it over the weekend - I put a light blonde on it, but she wants to put a toner on it and maybe some lowlights. I wanted to bring it up to a blonder shade, and I really like the color I used. Adrienne trimmed it after dinner. Yesterday was an odd day, huh? Ended up in their bathroom getting my hair trimmed. She curled it and made me wear it down for the rest of the evening, which I rarely do. You never know what's going to happen. :lol23:

Chris @faerywings you do not need to apologize to this group for anything. You didn't put off any negative vibes. I'm just glad we can all "vent" once in awhile. I know I've been doing my share of it lately.

Kay @BrightEyes good for you for sleeping so late. I wonder how much longer you'd have slept if the phone hadn't rung?

Vicky @vickyday your bike ride and lunch yesterday sounds absolutely delightful.

Rae @bcgal00 enjoy the dog park.

Oh, I forgot to tell you girls that it's currently 77 here. :banana6::banana6:

XOXO
It was a wonderful day!