Oscraps

Daily Ooos: March 25-26: Weekend Edition

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
We made it to the weekend! It's a dreary and rainy Saturday and I have nowhere to be. I somehow slept until after 6 am this morning and now I feel like my day is half over. (*slight* exaggeration :giggle4:)

I was less cranky yesterday than I was the day before, but still not feeling all that happy. I am much better today. Whew! Scott came home from PA and it was nice to see him for a few hours. The four of us had a nice dinner together and watched two more episodes of History of the World Part 2. And now he's back at work and we won't see much of him for a few more days.
As you can tell since I am at my desk, I didn't get lost inside the kitchen cabinet. I tossed a garbage can full of mismatched lids and containers into the recycling. I wonder how long it will last? Not as long as it should last, that's a given. :nod1:

I got another LO done for Christopher's album, six more to go. Gary and I also worked on a 2000-piece puzzle and we are closing on finishing it. I bet we can finish it today if Cait, Gary, and I all work together. But first, I need to force Caitlyn to work on her taxes today. I got last year's info imported but since everything is online now, she has to gather all of the "paperwork" she needs.

8790746.png

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@Su_Sanne I hope that your mood is better today too ♥ If not-- here's some extra coffee to help it along
#coffee1

@LSlycord Have a safe trip to see Syd today. Will Shaun go too? Congrats on finishing your first week of work too!

@Nonni F I hope that you were able to finish that nap :D
The online shopping fee is $5 and I figure that is what it costs me with one impulse buy. It's also easier on me mentally to take stuff out of a virtual cart than have to take things out of the physical cart. After trying to calculate how much I spent halfway through the shopping trip, I am usually discouraged and give up. Then I am shocked and depressed when I check out and am waaaaay over budget. It's also nicer to shop in my PJs. I *could* wear my PJs when I go shopping and 9 times out of 10, I'd fit right in but I'd rather not.
Gary used to come with me on occasion and he always ran up the bill by at least $10. His thing was chocolate donuts. "Somehow" they would end up in the cart.:haloslip:

@vickyday I adore that color of the new sweater! I think I have some yarn in that color too. Similar. Not sure what I would do with it since my crochet skills aren't good enough to make a sweater.
What a cute picture of you ladies together. The cabin is really lookin' good! So smart to have solar panels. Mark has done an incredible job since he literally made it from scratch- trees included!!

SuSanne- be careful working in the garden, you do not want to twist your ankle wrong and reinjure yourself.
Here is my Fri-yay dance:
10217081.png

@bcgal00 Do you have pics of the haircut you want to get? It sounds very cute. I am so out of the fashion loop that I had no idea there was such a thing as a short-hair flat iron. I bet that would work on the messy, thin bits around my hairline.
Sounds like you are just about ready with everything you need for the trip! D is like my BFF, she doesn't get excited until she is on the plane. She is going to Disney with her DD next week to celebrate their 25 and 55 birthdays. I asked if they were excited yet and Julia is, her-- not even a little bit. She will be though, once she is there.
It is supposed to rain here all week so no dirt therapy just yet. I keep looking at everything starting to pop out of the ground when I take the dogs out but that is about all I can do
(Soon, Faery, soon. Be patient. Ha! Me? Patient? :floorlaugh:)

Enjoy the weekend!! xoxo

Su_Sanne

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the coffee. That helps. I still dilute with a little water, because he then gets me better and I have the chance to sleep at night and not just listen to audio books *LOL* You are always so incredibly diligent in your explanations. I don't experience that much at all. Now in retirement, the visit to the hairdresser or the shopping trip at EDEKA becomes the highlight. Unbelievable. You also seem to buy your groceries online, am I seeing this correctly? We drive 3 km then we are already in the grocery store. But to the chagrin of the environment, I order everything else from Amazon and Co. I should change that, because it does not serve the environment!!! Today, after doing some housework, I looked at our Gallery here at Oscraps and started from the back. That was really funny. How the style of scrapbooking has changed is amazing! I look to it for inspiration because I think I've tried everything after all. But when I see what's possible and how artistically people are scraping here for the most part, I haven't tried everything by a long shot. Sometimes you hang in a creative loop. Can you put it that way?
Today I would like to start another layout. Let's see if something useful comes out of it.

@bcgal00 Hi, Rae
You are so courageous with the short hairstyle! I've been wearing my hair longer forever. I have natural frizz, so unfortunately short hair does not suit me. I would look like a burst sofa cushion *LOL* I find that very elegant - it emphasizes the face. I am curious. Please make a photo!!!

Last edited:

Su_Sanne

@Su_Sanne I hope that your mood is better today too ♥ If not-- here's some extra coffee to help it along
#coffee1

@LSlycord Have a safe trip to see Syd today. Will Shaun go too? Congrats on finishing your first week of work too!

@Nonni F I hope that you were able to finish that nap :D
The online shopping fee is $5 and I figure that is what it costs me with one impulse buy. It's also easier on me mentally to take stuff out of a virtual cart than have to take things out of the physical cart. After trying to calculate how much I spent halfway through the shopping trip, I am usually discouraged and give up. Then I am shocked and depressed when I check out and am waaaaay over budget. It's also nicer to shop in my PJs. I *could* wear my PJs when I go shopping and 9 times out of 10, I'd fit right in but I'd rather not.
Gary used to come with me on occasion and he always ran up the bill by at least $10. His thing was chocolate donuts. "Somehow" they would end up in the cart.:haloslip:

@vickyday I adore that color of the new sweater! I think I have some yarn in that color too. Similar. Not sure what I would do with it since my crochet skills aren't good enough to make a sweater.
What a cute picture of you ladies together. The cabin is really lookin' good! So smart to have solar panels. Mark has done an incredible job since he literally made it from scratch- trees included!!

SuSanne- be careful working in the garden, you do not want to twist your ankle wrong and reinjure yourself.
Here is my Fri-yay dance:
10217081.png

@bcgal00 Do you have pics of the haircut you want to get? It sounds very cute. I am so out of the fashion loop that I had no idea there was such a thing as a short-hair flat iron. I bet that would work on the messy, thin bits around my hairline.
Sounds like you are just about ready with everything you need for the trip! D is like my BFF, she doesn't get excited until she is on the plane. She is going to Disney with her DD next week to celebrate their 25 and 55 birthdays. I asked if they were excited yet and Julia is, her-- not even a little bit. She will be though, once she is there.
It is supposed to rain here all week so no dirt therapy just yet. I keep looking at everything starting to pop out of the ground when I take the dogs out but that is about all I can do
(Soon, Faery, soon. Be patient. Ha! Me? Patient? :floorlaugh:)

Enjoy the weekend!! xoxo
Love that Dance!! :dance2::dance2::dance2:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. A quick in and out for me, I'm heading out for a photo walk with a friend in a few minutes. There's a park 1.5 hrs away that we like, on the water and we'll see if any of the shore birds have started coming back yet and if we can spot any blue birds, they have been spotted here in the last week or so. It'll be nice to be out in the fresh air, temps will reach mid 40's but sunny.

@Su_Sanne Yes, I'll post a pic of the new haircut when I get it cut at the end of the week.

Gotta go get dressed and get on the road. HAGD everyone.

Nonni F

Good morning, everyone. I hope the day has started off with a smile for each of you. Hunkering down for the day here. Waiting on a storm. Dabbled in art I bit already... now I have to at least pretend I'm interested in housework before doing more. (snicker)
Nothing on the agenda. Just a quiet day at home which is a good thing.
For all heading out... be safe and enjoy!

PEACE

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Happy Saturday ladies!! I thought that I posted here yesterday, but nope LOL. I think I started to then got a FaceTime from Heather and then a phone call from my brother and my day got taken over. I guess I did not even start a post here otherwise It would have saved it for me. Anyway… my brother and sister-in-law Veronica stopped in for a visit. They have been home from Australia for more than a month now and it is the first time I have seen them since they got back. They both got Covid on the way home and so had to isolate, also Veronica lost her Mom awhile back and so they really had no reason to come to Duncan as that is where her Mom was at in a care home. It was so good to see them both again and we chatted and laughed the afternoon away. I did get to the pool very early in the morning yesterday, but it was much busier than I had expected. Oh well that’s ok I got my laps in and it was a good start to my day! Tonight we will be going to the tribute show with Linda and Mark and we will give SIL Linda her birthday gift at dinner before the show. A busy morning for DH and myself as we get our running around town done and groceries bought then put away. Oh and tomorrow we are going to purchase my kyak!! I can’t wait to use it! I am hoping to find a top to wear for the show tonight, I haven’t bought myself any clothes for a long time. Funny how clothes shopping is not as much fun as it used to be.

@faerywings - Nice to have Scott back home with you, even if you don’t get to see him too much for the next few days! I hope you get to go on a hike with him soon! I should be going through all of my cupboards too, but I keep putting that job off, too many other things I would rather be doing LOL. Hope that Caitlyn gets her taxes done soon, it’s great that you are showing her how to do it. I guess it must be much easier to do now than years ago, I really should try doing it myself next year, just in case something ever happens to my DH. I say that every year, but it never happens, another thing that I put off :oops2:.

@Su_Sanne - Hope your mood is better today! I too have a problem if I drink coffee in the afternoon! I would be awake half the night for sure, so if I do have a coffee later in the day it has to be decaffeinated #coffee-4so I try to stick to a glass of wine instead:giggle4:.

@bcgal00 - Have a wonderful time on your photo walk today! I hope that there are lots of birds for you! Can’t wait to see the new haircut! I should really look at changing my style of haircut too, I have been wearing it the same way for years now. I have gone very short, but it really did not suit me then, perhaps now that I am not as heavy it might look better??

@Nonni F - Ha, Ha, yup it’s sometimes hard to pretend you are interested in housework, when there are so many other creative things you could be doing! Hope you get the housework out of the way quickly, then you can play the rest of the day!

Ok it’s time to get some brunch started, perhaps omelettes today? Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday! :sunnyeyes::waving1

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
We made it to the weekend! It's a dreary and rainy Saturday and I have nowhere to be. I somehow slept until after 6 am this morning and now I feel like my day is half over. (*slight* exaggeration :giggle4:)

I was less cranky yesterday than I was the day before, but still not feeling all that happy. I am much better today. Whew! Scott came home from PA and it was nice to see him for a few hours. The four of us had a nice dinner together and watched two more episodes of History of the World Part 2. And now he's back at work and we won't see much of him for a few more days.
As you can tell since I am at my desk, I didn't get lost inside the kitchen cabinet. I tossed a garbage can full of mismatched lids and containers into the recycling. I wonder how long it will last? Not as long as it should last, that's a given. :nod1:

I got another LO done for Christopher's album, six more to go. Gary and I also worked on a 2000-piece puzzle and we are closing on finishing it. I bet we can finish it today if Cait, Gary, and I all work together. But first, I need to force Caitlyn to work on her taxes today. I got last year's info imported but since everything is online now, she has to gather all of the "paperwork" she needs.

8790746.png
2,000 pieces!! I don't think I've ever done more than a 1,500 piece puzzle! BRAVE souls!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the coffee. That helps. I still dilute with a little water, because he then gets me better and I have the chance to sleep at night and not just listen to audio books *LOL* You are always so incredibly diligent in your explanations. I don't experience that much at all. Now in retirement, the visit to the hairdresser or the shopping trip at EDEKA becomes the highlight. Unbelievable. You also seem to buy your groceries online, am I seeing this correctly? We drive 3 km then we are already in the grocery store. But to the chagrin of the environment, I order everything else from Amazon and Co. I should change that, because it does not serve the environment!!! Today, after doing some housework, I looked at our Gallery here at Oscraps and started from the back. That was really funny. How the style of scrapbooking has changed is amazing! I look to it for inspiration because I think I've tried everything after all. But when I see what's possible and how artistically people are scraping here for the most part, I haven't tried everything by a long shot. Sometimes you hang in a creative loop. Can you put it that way?
Today I would like to start another layout. Let's see if something useful comes out of it.

@bcgal00 Hi, Rae
You are so courageous with the short hairstyle! I've been wearing my hair longer forever. I have natural frizz, so unfortunately short hair does not suit me. I would look like a burst sofa cushion *LOL* I find that very elegant - it emphasizes the face. I am curious. Please make a photo!!!
I have your natural frizz problem, too, Susanne! I giggled at your description of looking like a "burst sofa cushion"
I think that's probably what I look like after being out in the rain earlier today!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good afternoon!
Up early and out early today for a baseball game for a grandson. We grabbed an egg McMuffin on the way. We thought for sure they would call the game off because it was raining. Not so much! Now my hair looks like a "bursted sofa cushion" (per @Su_Sanne ... I like her description of the frizzes, LOL)

Not much else going on today. I'm not even going to do the laundry today. I had to get a few groceries but other than that I'm just going to do some more knitting.

I finally got my bird feeders cleaned and refilled. The chick-a-dees have found them! I moved them to the deck and wondered if I would even get any visitors, so I'm pleased!

Another Mac issue I have @taxed4ever ..... it doesn't recognize my phone or camera to transfer pictures. Any ideas?

Have a great weekend!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Good afternoon!
Up early and out early today for a baseball game for a grandson. We grabbed an egg McMuffin on the way. We thought for sure they would call the game off because it was raining. Not so much! Now my hair looks like a "bursted sofa cushion" (per @Su_Sanne ... I like her description of the frizzes, LOL)

Not much else going on today. I'm not even going to do the laundry today. I had to get a few groceries but other than that I'm just going to do some more knitting.

I finally got my bird feeders cleaned and refilled. The chick-a-dees have found them! I moved them to the deck and wondered if I would even get any visitors, so I'm pleased!

Another Mac issue I have @taxed4ever ..... it doesn't recognize my phone or camera to transfer pictures. Any ideas?

Have a great weekend!
What kind of phone do you have?? Android or apple?

LSlycord

Good evening. We went to see Sydney this morning and had brunch. We came home and I got a short nap. Then watched TV with Shaun. And here it is, 9:15 at night.

Beautiful warm weather here. Iowa is supposed to get a couple of inches of snow tonight. We have the air conditioning turned on because we have upper 80’s. Shaun stayed home. He hates the drive.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
It's a Sunny Sunday! :sunnyeyes:
Everything is wet and soggy since it rained the last three days The blue sky looks dang pretty if you ask me. I think it will be too muddy to do any yard work, but pick-up sticks will be fun later. Scott warned me off hiking at the Preserve right now, there are some streams to cross and they're not easily navigable. I'd go if he were there but not on my own, at least not on my first time out. I like keeping my skeleton in one piece LOL

I finally woke Caitlyn up at 1.30 *PM* and she seemed a little annoyed that I didn't wake her sooner. But we were able to get her taxes done and she is thrilled to be getting some money back. I scrapped a page for the Word Art Challenge here which took me way longer than it should have-- but what else is new? o_O
No big plans today other than maybe working out back this afternoon. Caitlyn and Tom want to cook dinner for the four of us. So sweet. :lovey3: That also lets me off the hook for trying to decide what to make.

i114775803_7327.gif

Quick Tip: If the smilie you want to use is too big-- like that one-- You can open the smilie box, right-click to copy image link, then go to Insert Image and paste the link. (If you Right-click to copy image, it creates a black background)
Then you can drag the corners to resize the image.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@Su_Sanne I am like you, I can't drink coffee in the afternoon. I have a hard enough time trying to sleep as it is. Caffeine would make it impossible.
yes, I order my groceries online. The supermarket in my town is only 2 miles from my house but it's easier for me to stay within my budget. It's nice to order it and then pick it up at the curb instead of walking through the store. I have that love/hate relationship with Amazon too. I live about 40 minutes from most Big Box stores so it's cheaper and easier to order from Amazon. I make every effort to choose No Rush Shipping unless I really need it quickly.
I cringe at some of my very early scrap pages, like this one.

What was I thinking? :rotfl:
I love scrapping because even after 15 years of it, I am still learning new stuff all of the time. I think I was in a creative loop for a long time until I joined Foxeysquirrel's creative team. I need to think way out of the box when I use her designs.
Although, I am looking at your Gallery right now and it doen;t look like you are in a loop at all. Everything is very different and creative.
You said: "You are always so incredibly diligent in your explanations"
My family calls me a "blabbermouth" meaning that I talk too much. :p

Ooooh! I totally relate to the burst sofa cushion! My hair is also frizzy but I resemble Roseanne Roseannadanna, only fake blond.
1679834651473.png

@bcgal00 Hope you got some fab pics! It will be really interesting on the cruise, you will be seeing completely different species, won't you?

@Nonni F Was the storm rain or snow? hehe, sometimes I feel like if I walk around with a cleaning rag for a little while, it counts as housework and then I can take the rest of the day to do nothing.

@taxed4ever You had some busy days this week. Sounds like a lot of good stuff, catching up with family and friends. Good for the soul! ♥
What a horrible trip back home for your brother and SIL. I can't imagine that long of a flight and then being in mourning and Covid on top of it all. Are they staying in Canada for a while or heading back to AU at some point?
I bet you all had a wonderful time at the concert. Did you stand up and sing and dance? :banana:
Yay for the kayak!!! That is very exciting!!
We use TurboTax and most of the time it's very easy. Scott's Bitcoin was hard to figure out one year and Cait's Etsy shop was very complicated last year, this year was easy-peasy for her and us. Scott does his own and just asks for some guidance if he can't figure it out. He told me the hike that I thought was today is April 15 and it is on my calendar.

@vickyday this 2000-piece puzzle is easier than many of the 1000 ones we have done. You want ones that have lots of colors, the ones that are mostly solid/have faint colors are the ones that make me loopy.
Hope you had a wonderful rest of the day.

@LSlycord Is Sydney getting very excited? I bet you are so happy to not be in Iowa dealing with snow. Enjoy the warm sun forme today

xoxo

Nonni F

@faerywings the storm was a total bust. Snowed up north but we got rain and not even a lot of that. Went grocery shopping at oh dark thirty this morning and it feels like spring. The birds are chirping, the sky is blue. It's a beautiful day. I love that you posted your first scrap page. I post mine every now and then just to say people... we all start somewhere.. Only way is UP. ....and believe me... yours is far better than mine. When I come across it again I'll post it.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. I'm going to get my CT work done this morning, have an afternoon zoom session with some friends and then need to go to the dog park afterwards. Remi was in bed pouting most of the day yesterday b/c I was gone all day. Left at 8 and got back at 4. Didn't see many birds but we found a few here and there and got a couple of nice shots of a coots duck. We saw an amazing site, watched rather than photographed, 6 eagles came, swooping in to attack some pigeons but they took off from the ice patch in a swarm, then 4 other swarms of pigeons swooped in from other areas, swerving and dipping through the sky in all different patterns, to confuse the eagles and make it hard for them to figure out where to fly and attack. So the eagles gave up and left. It was fascinating to see.

@faerywings Enjoy being out in the yard and having dinner cooked for you.

I'm getting more coffee and then getting started on my CT stuff. HAGD everyone.

Su_Sanne

@Su_Sanne I am like you, I can't drink coffee in the afternoon. I have a hard enough time trying to sleep as it is. Caffeine would make it impossible.
yes, I order my groceries online. The supermarket in my town is only 2 miles from my house but it's easier for me to stay within my budget. It's nice to order it and then pick it up at the curb instead of walking through the store. I have that love/hate relationship with Amazon too. I live about 40 minutes from most Big Box stores so it's cheaper and easier to order from Amazon. I make every effort to choose No Rush Shipping unless I really need it quickly.
I cringe at some of my very early scrap pages, like this one.

What was I thinking? :rotfl:
I love scrapping because even after 15 years of it, I am still learning new stuff all of the time. I think I was in a creative loop for a long time until I joined Foxeysquirrel's creative team. I need to think way out of the box when I use her designs.
Although, I am looking at your Gallery right now and it doen;t look like you are in a loop at all. Everything is very different and creative.
You said: "You are always so incredibly diligent in your explanations"
My family calls me a "blabbermouth" meaning that I talk too much. :p

Ooooh! I totally relate to the burst sofa cushion! My hair is also frizzy but I resemble Roseanne Roseannadanna, only fake blond.
View attachment 392412

@bcgal00 Hope you got some fab pics! It will be really interesting on the cruise, you will be seeing completely different species, won't you?

@Nonni F Was the storm rain or snow? hehe, sometimes I feel like if I walk around with a cleaning rag for a little while, it counts as housework and then I can take the rest of the day to do nothing.

@taxed4ever You had some busy days this week. Sounds like a lot of good stuff, catching up with family and friends. Good for the soul! ♥
What a horrible trip back home for your brother and SIL. I can't imagine that long of a flight and then being in mourning and Covid on top of it all. Are they staying in Canada for a while or heading back to AU at some point?
I bet you all had a wonderful time at the concert. Did you stand up and sing and dance? :banana:
Yay for the kayak!!! That is very exciting!!
We use TurboTax and most of the time it's very easy. Scott's Bitcoin was hard to figure out one year and Cait's Etsy shop was very complicated last year, this year was easy-peasy for her and us. Scott does his own and just asks for some guidance if he can't figure it out. He told me the hike that I thought was today is April 15 and it is on my calendar.

@vickyday this 2000-piece puzzle is easier than many of the 1000 ones we have done. You want ones that have lots of colors, the ones that are mostly solid/have faint colors are the ones that make me loopy.
Hope you had a wonderful rest of the day.

@LSlycord Is Sydney getting very excited? I bet you are so happy to not be in Iowa dealing with snow. Enjoy the warm sun forme today

xoxo
Ha Ha!!
I have a question. To become even more versatile and modern Rae advised me to look in your Gallery. May I use some LO's from you as a suggestion? Not for challenges! And you can also give a release before I put it in the gallery. What do you think?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@Su_Sanne I saw the notifications that you left on my pages. That is so sweet of you.
As for using them for inspiration, of course you can! I am honored. Take whatever ideas or sparks of creativity that you like.
Just be careful with any sparks since I see my Gallery as more of a hot mess than anything :giggle4:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
PS: I am cackling over some of the older LOs you are liking. You are getting a solid idea of my very strange sense of humor and views on life.
:floorlaugh:

Su_Sanne

@Su_Sanne I saw the notifications that you left on my pages. That is so sweet of you.
As for using them for inspiration, of course you can! I am honored. Take whatever ideas or sparks of creativity that you like.
Just be careful with any sparks since I see my Gallery as more of a hot mess than anything :giggle4:
Thank you so much, look these I would love to use. But I'm only on page 15 of your Gallery ... That can take time. But I can't wait to hear what you have to say about my creations when they are done. No mess! You always reinvent yourself, that's what is so fascinating! So far, I haven't ventured into Foxeysqirrel, but I'm eager to give it a try. Love what you're doing with it!!!
That's exactly what I like!
I also like the newer one with the Coke bike. That's awesome!!! Or do you remember the super nice one of Rae's recently? I also marvel at Vicky's diligence LO's or Linda's, Trudy's and Cheryl's way of scrapping. I feel very inspired by all of you.

Chris Gallery.jpg

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I just took a small trip through my Gallery too and it really is a hot mess. :lol23:Feel free to scrap lift anything- the first LO on your grid is one of my all-time favorites. ♥
I have to start going beyond the single photo design, I think they end up looking all the same.

You can't go wrong with lifting any of the pages of the ladies here- they are all total rock stars

Su_Sanne

I just took a small trip through my Gallery too and it really is a hot mess. :lol23:Feel free to scrap lift anything- the first LO on your grid is one of my all-time favorites. ♥
I have to start going beyond the single photo design, I think they end up looking all the same.

You can't go wrong with lifting any of the pages of the ladies here- they are all total rock stars
I'd like to, if I get the okay.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Thank you so much, look these I would love to use. But I'm only on page 15 of your Gallery ... That can take time. But I can't wait to hear what you have to say about my creations when they are done. No mess! You always reinvent yourself, that's what is so fascinating! So far, I haven't ventured into Foxeysqirrel, but I'm eager to give it a try. Love what you're doing with it!!!
That's exactly what I like!
I also like the newer one with the Coke bike. That's awesome!!! Or do you remember the super nice one of Rae's recently? I also marvel at Vicky's diligence LO's or Linda's, Trudy's and Cheryl's way of scrapping. I feel very inspired by all of you.

View attachment 392529
Thanks Susanne!