Oscraps

Daily Ooos: June 11-12: Birthday Party Weekend Editon

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Oh my gosh - I'm loving all the crowns. Linda @LSlycord you got one on and Rae @bcgal! What a bunch of royalty and The Birthday Fairy was here, too. Boy, what I've missed.

Been busy around here - plus I've had CT stuff that goes on. I'm on here now and know I have a lot to catch up on.

Hope Cait's ok, Chris @faerywings. Poor thing - like you said, though, Evvie has had a better life than she COULD have had.

Rae @bcgal, sorry to hear about D's problems. Not good!

Eva @tanteva sounds like you have been searching but you seem frustrated. It's a lot of work!

Kay @BrightEyes sorry about your knee - I guess I missed what you did to it. But you have The Red Hat to look forward to.

I'm gonna run - Ava took Asher and Sophie to the zoo today, although they didn't go because it was so danged hot. After they got over there, she called me and said they decided to go to the aquarium instead. Good call - it's indoors. I think they're going to swim at Sophie's when they take her back to Casey's. Bless Ava's heart - I gave her my credit card - she protested, but I forced it on her - she was taking them all the way to Tulsa! She's been sending pictures all day and they're had so much fun.

Hugs to all!