Oscraps

Daily Ooos: July 6-7: Weekend Edition

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Looks like there have been the usual shenanigans going on around here - not mentioning any names but @JeanneMN cough cough. :coffeescreen:

Well, another thing to file under "The best laid plans" - it thunder stormed and has been raining all afternoon, so no golf. We did go to eat, though. Nancy's was closed for the holiday, so we went to restaurant #2. So, silly me - I order a cheese omelet. The waitress looks at me like I have two heads. For some reason, I thought this place served breakfast all day. Drop back and punt - when you have your head set on one thing, it's hard to switch gears. I had chicken fingers. :lol23:

We desperately needed the rain, though. Vicky @vickyday glad to hear you got some, too. Now if I could just get the energy up to go pull weeds as soon as it stops. Maybe tomorrow, Scarlett.

Kay, @BrightEyes good news that your SIL is out of the hospital. Amy @mimes1 good luck with the new job - you've got this!
Chris @faerywings I scrapped on my laptop until I had that debacle with the Apple Computer, remember that? Then I decided to stay with my laptop, but got a big monitor. Now, I do everything on my laptop, but it goes to my big monitor. I started digi scrapping on my iphone and iPad - Becky Higgins Project Life. Then when she transitioned to the computer platforms, I went to my laptop. I would have a hard time scrapping on my laptop now, but if I travel, it goes with me. I just have to get used to it again.

This gave me a chance to get caught up a little - got 2 pages uploaded today and have to get my AJ Week 2 post ready to go up tomorrow. I still have a couple of layouts to work on. Kay @BrightEyes I know what you mean about not feeling like you've done that much for July so far. I kind of feel the same way.

Hugs to everybody - :grouphugyay:

mimes1

CHEERY O
IMG_6547.jpegIMG_6555.jpegIMG_6560.jpegIMG_6519.jpeg
We had a great weekend. Here’s Ike’s birthday pictures. A layout will be forthcoming but I couldn’t wait to show these to everyone. Isn’t he the cutest old puppy ever? The “cake” was rice covered with pumpkin.

We’ve got lots of nice rain today. Made an extra pot of coffee, Marks watching a movie and I was happily scrapping away on this last day of retirement. Until the thunder and lightning made me shut down and unplug.

I’m all ready for work tomorrow. Have the outfit picked out, my work bag packed and ready to go. I’m excited and a little nervous but that will keep me on my toes. The pastor I’m working for saw Mark at church today and told him how excited he is that I’m starting. So that made me feel good. I’ll give you all a report tomorrow! Thank you all for your support and encouragement!

Have a good rest of your weekend everyone!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
View attachment 423555View attachment 423557View attachment 423559View attachment 423556
We had a great weekend. Here’s Ike’s birthday pictures. A layout will be forthcoming but I couldn’t wait to show these to everyone. Isn’t he the cutest old puppy ever? The “cake” was rice covered with pumpkin.

We’ve got lots of nice rain today. Made an extra pot of coffee, Marks watching a movie and I was happily scrapping away on this last day of retirement. Until the thunder and lightning made me shut down and unplug.

I’m all ready for work tomorrow. Have the outfit picked out, my work bag packed and ready to go. I’m excited and a little nervous but that will keep me on my toes. The pastor I’m working for saw Mark at church today and told him how excited he is that I’m starting. So that made me feel good. I’ll give you all a report tomorrow! Thank you all for your support and encouragement!

Have a good rest of your weekend everyone!
What sweet photos! Especially the big one!
Have a great 1st day at work!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Looks like there have been the usual shenanigans going on around here - not mentioning any names but @JeanneMN cough cough. :coffeescreen:

Well, another thing to file under "The best laid plans" - it thunder stormed and has been raining all afternoon, so no golf. We did go to eat, though. Nancy's was closed for the holiday, so we went to restaurant #2. So, silly me - I order a cheese omelet. The waitress looks at me like I have two heads. For some reason, I thought this place served breakfast all day. Drop back and punt - when you have your head set on one thing, it's hard to switch gears. I had chicken fingers. :lol23:

We desperately needed the rain, though. Vicky @vickyday glad to hear you got some, too. Now if I could just get the energy up to go pull weeds as soon as it stops. Maybe tomorrow, Scarlett.

Kay, @BrightEyes good news that your SIL is out of the hospital. Amy @mimes1 good luck with the new job - you've got this!
Chris @faerywings I scrapped on my laptop until I had that debacle with the Apple Computer, remember that? Then I decided to stay with my laptop, but got a big monitor. Now, I do everything on my laptop, but it goes to my big monitor. I started digi scrapping on my iphone and iPad - Becky Higgins Project Life. Then when she transitioned to the computer platforms, I went to my laptop. I would have a hard time scrapping on my laptop now, but if I travel, it goes with me. I just have to get used to it again.

This gave me a chance to get caught up a little - got 2 pages uploaded today and have to get my AJ Week 2 post ready to go up tomorrow. I still have a couple of layouts to work on. Kay @BrightEyes I know what you mean about not feeling like you've done that much for July so far. I kind of feel the same way.

Hugs to everybody - :grouphugyay:
HA! My go-to meal when I don't know what to order is chicken fingers! They can't hardly go wrong with those! ;)