Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Friday, May 24

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
*cue Rocky Theme Song*
I did it! I somehow managed to keep 4 groups of 20 6th-graders occupied and safe. Forget about clean and/or dry. I am not a magician.
:D
Everyone's Sanity Vibes did the trick. I wrote an update in that thread already but the quick rundown is that we spent the first 2 hours inside but made it outside for part of the second rotation and then the rest of the day. We lucked out that it was only T-storms there because a tornado touched down a couple of miles north of my house. It got pitch dark here and the electricity kept flickering before I left. it looked like the sun was trying to come out on my way to work but as soon as I got there, it downpoured. We were able to get into the stream later on and the kids were all about finding crayfish. We also found some newts- one was about 3" long, such a cool dude.
As we were cleaning up the supplies, the new intern I was working with saw a blue-tailed skink. I got to see him a few minutes later. This isn't my picture but look at how awesome they are:
th

The tail really was that bright.

I'd *love* to say that I can take it easy today but I am cleaning for my friend this morning.
*inner child is yelling: But I want scrap today. And garden!* :furious:

At least my voice is better this morning. At least I thnk it is, I haven't talked yet LOL!

HAGD!

A-M

Good Morning Chris and whoever comes after me.
Chris, I am really pleased to read that all went well for you and the 6th Graders. That does look like a pretty skink.
Today I had a home day which I do enjoy as I do not get many. I was determined to concentrate on getting some greeting cards made which I sell at our local Craft Store where Ken (my husband and I) sell our crafts. I have a new display stand that Ken is going to put together in the store next Friday when we both work in the store. I want to use this one mainly for children's cards.
I have just created digital a Rebus card for a swap I take part in with two other fellow rubber stampers. They stamp theirs which is what I used to do but when I lost my stamps when our home was flooded I changed to create mine digitally. The theme for this month is Words relating to weather so I will attach mine and you can all see if you can understand the words.2024_May_Weather-words.jpg

Time for me to start thinking of getting ready for bed.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@vickyday It takes a special kind of person to be able to handle that many kids under 5! I could barely handle two LOL
Were you able to get everything done you wanted, esp since you didn't sleep?

@mimes1 thank you for the good thoughts, they worked!! Bet you are glad to be sleeping in your own bed!

@JeanneMN
wut tie poes??
Bwuahahahahah!!! :floorlaugh: Took me a few tries to get it. but once I did, I could not stop cracking up!
I swear, I don't even type in English.

@taxed4ever Woot wooot on the new computer. May all of the techie gods watch over you as you transfer everything!
Such wonderful pictures-- you all have the same smile ♥

@MariJ yeah, yeah. I can see this is how it is going to go all summer. You are going to be talking about the shore and I am going to sob over my keyboard as I look at pictures from previous trips, trying not to be jealous!. :lol23:
I am not surprised that the beach was crowded, it was a gorgeous day up here, must have been awesome there. ♥

@Cherylndesigns <~100% not normal. As if normal is a good thing. *snorts* We all would live better if we (the Royal We :nod1: ) accepted that and rolled with it.
I am sorry that you are having a hard time right now and I wish I could hug you in person. Are you counting the minutes until you see Asher? (yes, of course you are!!!) Who is going to get to share the bed, him or Daisy?:D

@AK_Tracy Yeah, I get bears over moose in AK. I forget that "my" bears are not the same as yours. hehe!!
So, how big is a moose yearling?
Oooooooohhhhhhh!! Look at those photos! The mountains are stunning! NJ mountains must be a gentle incline to you. NJ-ians might have attitude but we are babies compared to your wilderness. I live in the "mountains" of NJ-- ~900 feet above sea level or near it. Ha!

Normal. I laugh in the face of normal

1716549406333.png

JeanneMN

Chris, I am really pleased to read that all went well for you and the 6th Graders. That does look like a pretty skink.
Today I had a home day which I do enjoy as I do not get many. I was determined to concentrate on getting some greeting cards made which I sell at our local Craft Store where Ken (my husband and I) sell our crafts. I have a new display stand that Ken is going to put together in the store next Friday when we both work in the store. I want to use this one mainly for children's cards.
I have just created digital a Rebus card for a swap I take part in with two other fellow rubber stamps. They stamp theirs which is what I used to do but when I lost my stamps when our home was flooded I changed to create mine digitally. The theme for this month is Words relating to weather so I will attach mine and you can all see if you can understand the words.View attachment 419644

I LOVE rebuses and I think I got them all. We're #1 & 2 right now, definitely not 3, and we were 4 before the big storms at the beginning of the week. I used to watch a TV show called Concentration. When someone matched 2 squares, they would disappear and reveal part of a rebus below it.

MariJ

@faerywings
yeah, yeah. I can see this is how it is going to go all summer. You are going to be talking about the shore and I am going to sob over my keyboard as I look at pictures from previous trips, trying not to be jealous!. :lol23:
I am not surprised that the beach was crowded, it was a gorgeous day up here, must have been awesome there. ♥

Nope! I wish, though... That was a surprise trip because the family lives there all summer and my friend wanted to get the house ready. So, since it was such a gorgeous day we took a trip down. My friend cares for her 14 month old granddaughter and Mom who is in a wheelchair and walker. There was also her Dad until a month ago when he passed - she took him to dialysis 3X week and he was in a wheelchair/walker too. But, amazingly, along with her husband, daughter, son-in-law and me they go on "Class Trips" as her (teacher) daughter calls them. We've been on the Polar Express, took Julianne for photos with Santa and for 1-year-old photos (to name a few) -- all together! Recently Great-Grandma, baby and the two of us went "shopping" and to lunch. It's quite an operation but well worth the effort. Beautiful situation - 4 generations. I spend most days with them and am on my way there now before they leave for the Holiday weekend.
Anyway - in late June they will live in Belmar for the summer. I'm welcome to go, but do my thing here - mostly at the town pool. So, not many shore days for me! You just happened to catch the lucky day. :cool:

bitzee

@faerywings
yeah, yeah. I can see this is how it is going to go all summer. You are going to be talking about the shore and I am going to sob over my keyboard as I look at pictures from previous trips, trying not to be jealous!. :lol23:

Nope! I wish, though... That was a surprise trip because the family lives there all summer and my friend wanted to get the house ready. So, since it was such a gorgeous day we took a trip down. My friend cares for her 14 month old granddaughter and Mom who is in a wheelchair and walker. There was also her Dad until a month ago when he passed - she took him to dialysis 3X week and he was in a wheelchair/walker too. But, amazingly, along with her husband, daughter, son-in-law and me they go on "Class Trips" as her (teacher) daughter calls them. We've been on the Polar Express, took Julianne for photos with Santa and for 1-year-old photos (to name a few) -- all together! Recently Great-Grandma, baby and the two of us went "shopping" and to lunch. It's quite an operation but well worth the effort. Beautiful situation - 4 generations. I spend most days with them and am on my way there now before they leave for the Holiday weekend.
Anyway - in late June they will live in Belmar for the summer. I'm welcome to go, but do my thing here - mostly at the town pool. So, not many shore days for me! You just happened to catch the lucky day. :cool:
Julianne's Village is a very special multi-generational group. Marilyn, I love hearing about your outings and seeing your beautiful pages.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
*cue Rocky Theme Song*
I did it! I somehow managed to keep 4 groups of 20 6th-graders occupied and safe. Forget about clean and/or dry. I am not a magician.
:D
Everyone's Sanity Vibes did the trick. I wrote an update in that thread already but the quick rundown is that we spent the first 2 hours inside but made it outside for part of the second rotation and then the rest of the day. We lucked out that it was only T-storms there because a tornado touched down a couple of miles north of my house. It got pitch dark here and the electricity kept flickering before I left. it looked like the sun was trying to come out on my way to work but as soon as I got there, it downpoured. We were able to get into the stream later on and the kids were all about finding crayfish. We also found some newts- one was about 3" long, such a cool dude.
As we were cleaning up the supplies, the new intern I was working with saw a blue-tailed skink. I got to see him a few minutes later. This isn't my picture but look at how awesome they are:
th

The tail really was that bright.

I'd *love* to say that I can take it easy today but I am cleaning for my friend this morning.
*inner child is yelling: But I want scrap today. And garden!* :furious:

At least my voice is better this morning. At least I thnk it is, I haven't talked yet LOL!

HAGD!
I knew you could do it! Good for you!
I love seeing blue-tailed skinks! They are so pretty! I see them around our deck quite often.
Hope you get some time to scrap and garden today!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Morning all. Been busy as can be getting ready for the carpet stretching and cleaning. Got a call from them asking to move the appointment from Tues at 2 PM to Thursday at noon.... so they have plenty of time to get it all finished before dinner time. Of course, I said that was fine. Decided that I needed to dust and polish the furniture in the family room... which lead to moving the faux plants in the family room into the guest bedroom along with several other items. I have a black thumb so only have faux plants. Ended up washing a couple of the smaller ones (they were so dusty) and will be washing the 2 larger ones (4' and 5' tall) in the shower today (have a hand-held nozzle so can spray them clean). Boy does the family room look different with all the decorative stuff out of there. Will move the table lamps into the living room on Thursday morning. Only have a few things (table lamps, etc) to move in the master bedroom). Talk about a spring cleaning... been meaning to do a deep cleaning for awhile. Glad I have had the time to do a bit each day then rest and recuperate in between. :rotfl: And yes, the chair massager is being used every day.

I took time out to go to the Post Office and stop by the library. Did a happy dance when I saw that the new Nora Roberts book "Mind Games" was waiting for me on the hold shelf!!! I am already half way through reading it!!! Also got signed up for the Summer Reading Program which starts June 1st. The goal for the summer reading program is to read at least 70 minutes each week.... I certainly won't have problems doing that as I usually read that long (or longer) each day!! We have a form we use to validate each week... it back at the mid-point for a prize and again September 1th. I participate as the more readers who do - the more funds the library gets for books. OH... have to tell you about a new to me author Kristin Hannah.. Just read "Magic Hour" about a young girl who was kidnapped at 2 and held in the woods until 6 years old. She finally escaped and made it back to a town. It is at times sad and also heartwarming about her journey to relearning to talk and be around people. I strongly recommend it. It is in my "KEEPER" collection.

Will be back to do personals after my shower.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@vickyday It takes a special kind of person to be able to handle that many kids under 5! I could barely handle two LOL
Were you able to get everything done you wanted, esp since you didn't sleep?

@mimes1 thank you for the good thoughts, they worked!! Bet you are glad to be sleeping in your own bed!

@JeanneMN

Bwuahahahahah!!! :floorlaugh: Took me a few tries to get it. but once I did, I could not stop cracking up!
I swear, I don't even type in English.

@taxed4ever Woot wooot on the new computer. May all of the techie gods watch over you as you transfer everything!
Such wonderful pictures-- you all have the same smile ♥

@MariJ yeah, yeah. I can see this is how it is going to go all summer. You are going to be talking about the shore and I am going to sob over my keyboard as I look at pictures from previous trips, trying not to be jealous!. :lol23:

@Cherylndesigns <~100% not normal. As if normal is a good thing. *snorts* We all would live better if we (the Royal We :nod1: ) accepted that and rolled with it.
I am sorry that you are having a hard time right now and I wish I could hug you in person. Are you counting the minutes until you see Asher? (yes, of course you are!!!) Who is going to get to share the bed, him or Daisy?:D

@AK_Tracy Yeah, I get bears over moose in AK. I forget that "my" bears are not the same as yours. hehe!!
Oooooooohhhhhhh!! Look at those photos! The mountains are stunning! NJ mountains must be a gentle incline to you. NJ-ians might have attitude but we are babies compared to your wilderness. I live in the "mountains" of NJ-- ~900 feet above sea level or near it. Ha!

View attachment 419649
Got everything done that I wanted to, except go to Abby's ball game last night. I ended up nursing a headache all evening before going to bed early. It was probably a "tired" headache.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I LOVE rebuses and I think I got them all. We're #1 & 2 right now, definitely not 3, and we were 4 before the big storms at the beginning of the week. I used to watch a TV show called Concentration. When someone matched 2 squares, they would disappear and reveal part of a rebus below it.
I loved that show, too!

AK_Tracy

Good Morning Everyone!
OH... have to tell you about a new to me author Kristin Hannah.. Just read "Magic Hour" about a young girl who was kidnapped at 2 and held in the woods until 6 years old. She finally escaped and made it back to a town. It is at times sad and also heartwarming about her journey to relearning to talk and be around people. I strongly recommend it. It is in my "KEEPER" collection.
You will be addicted. I have read all her books this past year. They are SO good and I couldn't put them down. Such a good author and worth every penny it cost for her books. LOL I cant tell you how many hours sleep I lost as I had to read "just one more page"
Lower right took me a moment but I got them all :D Right now our weather is opposite #3 and a bit of #2. This was fun.

Our mountains might not be "as tall" as others around the world/states but they feel super impressive as they start at sea level. As for the yearling moose, he's 6' tall at the shoulder and about 500 lbs. T typical full grown bull is 800 lbs and 7' at the shoulder. They're big. And when a car hits one the car almost always looses. half the time so does the moose.
Fortunately my trip to COSTCO didn't take all day! Hate that yours does! I'll bet you don't go very often, do you?!
Thankfully, or annoying, not sure, we go once a month. We are a monthly family. Paid once a month, shop once a month, bills once a month :giggle4: I make a day out of it. We go to about 5 stores when we go. Sometimes its ugh and most times its a blast. Makes me thankful I dont live in the city thought. Too peopley.

@BrightEyes Kay you are one busy girl! Whew your house is going to sparkle when you are done!!! Glad youre using the massage too.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Morning all. Been busy as can be getting ready for the carpet stretching and cleaning. Got a call from them asking to move the appointment from Tues at 2 PM to Thursday at noon.... so they have plenty of time to get it all finished before dinner time. Of course, I said that was fine. Decided that I needed to dust and polish the furniture in the family room... which lead to moving the faux plants in the family room into the guest bedroom along with several other items. I have a black thumb so only have faux plants. Ended up washing a couple of the smaller ones (they were so dusty) and will be washing the 2 larger ones (4' and 5' tall) in the shower today (have a hand-held nozzle so can spray them clean). Boy does the family room look different with all the decorative stuff out of there. Will move the table lamps into the living room on Thursday morning. Only have a few things (table lamps, etc) to move in the master bedroom). Talk about a spring cleaning... been meaning to do a deep cleaning for awhile. Glad I have had the time to do a bit each day then rest and recuperate in between. :rotfl: And yes, the chair massager is being used every day.

I took time out to go to the Post Office and stop by the library. Did a happy dance when I saw that the new Nora Roberts book "Mind Games" was waiting for me on the hold shelf!!! I am already half way through reading it!!! Also got signed up for the Summer Reading Program which starts June 1st. The goal for the summer reading program is to read at least 70 minutes each week.... I certainly won't have problems doing that as I usually read that long (or longer) each day!! We have a form we use to validate each week... it back at the mid-point for a prize and again September 1th. I participate as the more readers who do - the more funds the library gets for books. OH... have to tell you about a new to me author Kristin Hannah.. Just read "Magic Hour" about a young girl who was kidnapped at 2 and held in the woods until 6 years old. She finally escaped and made it back to a town. It is at times sad and also heartwarming about her journey to relearning to talk and be around people. I strongly recommend it. It is in my "KEEPER" collection.

Will be back to do personals after my shower.
You have certainly been a cleaning machine lately! Glad you are recuperating in between sessions! I'll check out your new author, too! Thanks for the recommendation!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I have just created digital a Rebus card for a swap I take part in with two other fellow rubber stamps. They stamp theirs which is what I used to do but when I lost my stamps when our home was flooded I changed to create mine digitally. The theme for this month is Words relating to weather so I will attach mine and you can all see if you can understand the words.View attachment 419644

Got them all! Totally fun!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good Morning Everyone!

You will be addicted. I have read all her books this past year. They are SO good and I couldn't put them down. Such a good author and worth every penny it cost for her books. LOL I cant tell you how many hours sleep I lost as I had to read "just one more page"

Lower right took me a moment but I got them all :D Right now our weather is opposite #3 and a bit of #2. This was fun.

Our mountains might not be "as tall" as others around the world/states but they feel super impressive as they start at sea level. As for the yearling moose, he's 6' tall at the shoulder and about 500 lbs. T typical full grown bull is 800 lbs and 7' at the shoulder. They're big. And when a car hits one the car almost always looses. half the time so does the moose.

Thankfully, or annoying, not sure, we go once a month. We are a monthly family. Paid once a month, shop once a month, bills once a month :giggle4: I make a day out of it. We go to about 5 stores when we go. Sometimes its ugh and most times its a blast. Makes me thankful I dont live in the city thought. Too peopley.

@BrightEyes Kay you are one busy girl! Whew your house is going to sparkle when you are done!!! Glad youre using the massage too.
"too peopley". Love that! We could tell it was a holiday weekend coming up as the people and cars were crazy thick!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning,
Tummy is giving me fits today, unfortunately! This too shall pass! I drank my bone broth this morning and Mark wanted to go out to breakfast. I told him I would go but didn't think I could eat. He wasn't going to go. Then I said I could probably eat some fruit. So we went. Wrong! I ate the grapes but couldn't eat the cantaloupe or the honey dew melon, so it came home with me for Mark to enjoy later! I'll just have to snack a little here and there today!
Did some laundry after we got back. Got my daily ATC done. I feel like doing some more scrapping and yet I don't. I might end up just kicking back in my recliner and listen to my audiobook while I do some online Qwirkle.
Mark got us a couple of those hammock-type chairs for down at the fire pit. So he has been working on an A-frame the last couple of days to hang them on. I think he is trying to get it done before the family gets here next weekend. The weight limit of the individual seats is 220 lb. That's plenty for me, but iffy for Mark! We shall see!
Hope everyone has a great day!

AK_Tracy

"too peopley". Love that! We could tell it was a holiday weekend coming up as the people and cars were crazy thick!
Yes, its for sure a holiday weekend. Costco was crazy and that was the "planners" not he panicked its Friday holiday and I need to shop people. We chose Thursday just because it would be less crazy but still its own crazy. Thankfully I have trained hubs well and we each grab a cart and I tell him what to get and we can do a month shopping trip in 40 minutes. Its fun. I get produce he gets fruit. Then we each grab an aisle and meet at the end to tell him what's next on the next aisle LOL He's a great shopper and we get it done. Then playing Tetris in the back of my van is fun. Filling coolers and bags. Plus we always take a friend with and have to add his groceries and coolers too. Who knew playing Tetris as a kid would be a skill I needed in adult life. :floorlaugh:

AK_Tracy

Good morning,
Tummy is giving me fits today, unfortunately! This too shall pass! I drank my bone broth this morning and Mark wanted to go out to breakfast. I told him I would go but didn't think I could eat. He wasn't going to go. Then I said I could probably eat some fruit. So we went. Wrong! I ate the grapes but couldn't eat the cantaloupe or the honey dew melon, so it came home with me for Mark to enjoy later! I'll just have to snack a little here and there today!
Did some laundry after we got back. Got my daily ATC done. I feel like doing some more scrapping and yet I don't. I might end up just kicking back in my recliner and listen to my audiobook while I do some online Qwirkle.
Mark got us a couple of those hammock-type chairs for down at the fire pit. So he has been working on an A-frame the last couple of days to hang them on. I think he is trying to get it done before the family gets here next weekend. The weight limit of the individual seats is 220 lb. That's plenty for me, but iffy for Mark! We shall see!
Hope everyone has a great day!
Oh I'm sorry your tummy isn't playing nice. I hope it calms down and you can eat more later. I think you should skip it all and listen to your book. Relax. The hammocks sounds lovely!!

FloridaGranny

Hello, all, and apologies for not commenting on everyone's notes, but I just have a quick question for @faerywings Chris: Where is your ecology center? Hubby and I were returning this morning from New Hampshire (long story) and rode past the Ramapo Reservation in Mahwah. I saw their center and got very excited that it might be where you were working. Anyway, I waved and shouted. In case you were there, I was the one in the car with the Florida plates! :woohoo: Oh, and by the way, hubby and I lived on the Jersey shore for about 35 years. It was where our kids were born and raised, Needless to say, we love returning there whenever we can.

@vickyday I sure hope you feel better.

HAGD, all!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Diane- you didn't catch me but you did wave to Caitlyn! Both of my kids graduated from Ramapo College and Caitlyn works there as an Academic Advisor. And the Ramapo Reservation is where Scott and my boss, Lauren, spent most of their time. They did tree research in the forest there and hiked between classes as much as they could. You were about 1/2 hour from me :)

FloridaGranny

Diane- you didn't catch me but you did wave to Caitlyn! Both of my kids graduated from Ramapo College and Caitlyn works there as an Academic Advisor. And the Ramapo Reservation is where Scott and my boss, Lauren, spent most of their time. They did tree research in the forest there and hiked between classes as much as they could. You were about 1/2 hour from me :)
It sure was beautiful there and we had perfect weather to enjoy it.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good early evening all,

I started this a long time ago, but never finished it. Sorry I've been a little MIA, but hopefully, after the holiday weekend and my "Steph and Asher fix" I'll get myself back on track. I haven't been overly chatty, but have been reading all of your posts. I've been working on some other things that are coming up, posting the weekend Color Play on Instagram. If any of you want to follow the CP weekend posts, or any other Oscraps posts on Instagram, here's the link to today's post. I post every Friday, Saturday and Sunday and feature a different designer's collection for the current month. In just a very few days, we'll have the new May Color Play palette out and it's pretty exciting stuff! Here's the IG post for today: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7W451muh4o/ Click on it and follow Oscraps, if you don't already.

Sending lots of big hugs to everybody. XOXO :hug3::hug4:

MariJ

Julianne's Village is a very special multi-generational group. Marilyn, I love hearing about your outings and seeing your beautiful pages.
Thank you, Kathy, you're right and I know all ScrapGirls grew to know Julianne's Village. They/we really are a special group and so full of love. I hope to do more pages here, thank you! :beatingheart:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Oh, Chris @faerywings guess what just popped into my head??? We're so cray cray. You asked me who would win on sleeping with Cici. Asher has already announced that he is sleeping on my big leather couch in the LR because he is taking over my big wall mounted TV to play his games and play with his friends. Curses! Cici loses to the video games and the friends this time.

Poor Steph is out of luck because she has to sleep up at Adrienne's. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: She will sleep up there and walk down here in the morning when she gets up. We have it all worked out. I don't have a guest BR anymore because I turned that into my new office. I offered her the floor, but she turned me down. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I don't understand it - I have a big faux fur blanket on the rug that the animals sleep on during the day. What can I say?????

AK_Tracy

Poor Steph is out of luck because she has to sleep up at Adrienne's. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: She will sleep up there and walk down here in the morning when she gets up. We have it all worked out. I don't have a guest BR anymore because I turned that into my new office. I offered her the floor, but she turned me down. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I don't understand it - I have a big faux fur blanket on the rug that the animals sleep on during the day. What can I say?????
If its good enough for the doggies its good enough for company :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: That's my theory but I do have a bed for the company. Just have to kick the kids out of it :floorlaugh::giggle4::floorlaugh: My sons are use to sleeping on air mattresses as they always have to give grandma their bed :giggle4:

mimes1

CHEERY O
A late check in here everyone but I've been quietly lurking and reading all the goings on! Tomorrow will be a busy day- we're going to the zoo in the morning and the dirt races in the evening! Sunday will be a rest day after church and I hope to hang out here and visit with all my ozies friends and make some pretty layouts. Have a great tomorrow everyone!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
If its good enough for the doggies its good enough for company :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: That's my theory but I do have a bed for the company. Just have to kick the kids out of it :floorlaugh::giggle4::floorlaugh: My sons are use to sleeping on air mattresses as they always have to give grandma their
I mean, that's kind of how I feel about it, too. It's a fabulous faux fur blanket - it kind of looks like mink. For heaven's sake - my dog and cat lay on it all day. What's wrong with that???? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
A late check in here everyone but I've been quietly lurking and reading all the goings on! Tomorrow will be a busy day- we're going to the zoo in the morning and the dirt races in the evening! Sunday will be a rest day after church and I hope to hang out here and visit with all my ozies friends and make some pretty layouts. Have a great tomorrow everyone!
Wow, that sounds like a busy day - the zoo and the dirt races. Can't wait to hear all the deets.