Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Friday June 3

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
TGIF- thankfully, this 4 day week went pretty quickly. I have a long day ahead of me, but then I can sit back with some wine and pizza. My darling godson told his dad that he should give me $20 for pizza. That baby takes after his godmother-- smart!! LOL

Yesterday was.... interesting. I ended up uploading some scrap pages, and scrapped a page from my wedding for the Copycat Ch. Took Cait to the orthopedist, who x-rayed her finger and then rewrapped and splinted her 4th finger to her pinky (which makes so much more sense to me) but she is hating it. And she doesn't go back for 4 weeks and she is going to a pool party tonight and can't get ti wet.

Then we watched Better Off Dead with the kids who were ROFL. I thought that they wouldn't get the 80's humor and silliness but they thought it was so silly it was hysterical. Which it was.

Today I am cleaning and errands and steam cleaning part of my rug. Gary could finish his dinner and gave Harley the leftover sausage, which did not agree with her stomach.... :puke:

Finish It Friday- I have to pay some bills...... and the septic people are coming today so that has to get figured out asap. Blergh!!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Laurie- I hope that your weather was as perfect for yard work as it was down here. Sunny, 70's and breezy! Same today- which is still cold to me, but good when you are working hard. I can't wait to see the pics when you are done.

Hi Serena- sounds like a plan to me!

Kristy- Hope that you made it back to bed for a bit and aren't so exhausted. Your kids are out of school now? Are all 4 home with you? If that is the case, its no wonder why you are exhausted LOL

Kayleigh- Hi hon!! How has it been being back at work? I have been loving the pics of your Baby Bamm- she is going too fast- and gets cuter and cuter!!!

Hi mama V! I was talking to Cait about drinking/alcohol etc. She fondly remembered you telling her and Cora that one morning to never drink! hahahahah!!

Thats a bummer Clara- hope that they can reschedule field day to a cooler day. Break a leg Addie!

Kristy- your DD is going to love short hair if it stays this hot!

Lauire- Black much looks lovely on hands doesn't it? ;)

Linda S
You are never a babd mommy- they are probably to excited to sleep any way :)

Hope they have a great day today.

hugs to everyone!

LSlycord

Good morning. Quick drive by here. So happy we've made it back to Friday. :) And, I've got a massage scheduled immediately after work...hot stones and aromatherapy included. I should be oh so happy tonight. Baseball and a wedding this weekend. And maybe a little scrap time. ;-)
Have a good Friday all!

Callfamilycircus

Morning. Not a very good one today :( I have come down with a head cold. Yuck. But what's worse is my 11 yr old has an ear infection. He was up for 2 hours last night crying. I just hate that. So we both have doc appointments today. Me because I have been feeling dizzy and nauseous midday for the past 4 days. I am 99.9% sure I am not pregnant as my husband is firing blanks (or supposed to be- vasectomy thanks to the US Army!) Tomorrow we are going to six flags with our youth group. I have to say now that I am officially old. For the first time in my life I am not excited about roller coasters. With this anxiety I can't handle them anymore. Makes me very sad. :( That's ok I will spend the whole day at the water park instead and following around the younger kidlets on the smaller rides!

ok I had to open up a second window for personals!

Laurie: An outdoor dining room! I love doing that! I absolutely love eating outside. So do the kids. Talking the husband into it can be a challenge though. You'd think he'd enjoy it after being couped up in a cold hospital all day though...

Clara: our kids haven't had recess either until yesterday. We've had 96 degree days with heat index of 104. YUck! Then yesterday it cooled way down and was beautiful. Only 75 for a high. (I believe that's how we got sick) made for a great baseball game even though our team got clobbered!Hope you guys get some cooler weather for a bit! Aw I missed that Addie was in dance. Aleyna will be back in dance this fall. She wants to do ballet. So more power to her!

Kristy: Her hair! I am making my dd grow hers out agian. Did you donate it? Fun LO!

Linda: your kids are done with school today???? Boy are they lucky! We don't get out till the 17th!!!

Chris: Ooh I am right there with ya on the septic. Hopefully all goes well and it won't be anything too majorly expensive. Sounds like you had a good week! That sucks about not being able to swim. Poor girl.

Linda: ooh a massage. Sounds heavenly! Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!

Anyone I missed: Have a great weekend!

Kiliki

no it wasn't enough to donate.....they want it to be at least 10 inches it was only 7-8

im here again....in a blah mood...its been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG week....ugh....and its gonna be an even longer weekend.....

and im a little miffed at dh as he didnt even say bye to me this morning when he left for work...and he knew i was awake *sigh*

Kiliki

so its gonna be a LOOOOONG weekend for me yet again so i dunno if i'll even get on for the weekend posts so here is what my weekend is looking like

so this weekend is going to be SOOO hectic for me...tomorrow i get to take a 1.5 hour drive to omaha, drop off the boy who has been with us since friday....stop by my cousins house to drop off her kid's things they left at our house when they came out....drive the girls to a birthday party by 12:30...turn around and drive 1.5 hours back home to get ready to go out with the hubs....who knows how late we'll be.....try to get some sleep to wake up just to drive 1.5 hours BACK to omaha to pick up the girls, since they'll be staying the night at this birthday party probably stop by my moms house so the girlies can visit with grandma...then drive 1.5 hours BACK home....and i think when i get home i'll take a nap...yeah that sounds just fine.....