Oscraps

Daily Ooo's, FRIDAY!! January 20

yvonnahenna

:yo: ladies!!
Happy it's friday!?

I was going through the smileys, I always thought on the bottom of the smiley list it says IMPORTANT smileys. And now I was wondering why :jedi would be an important smiley:der: Just NOW I realise it says imported smileys! :hurt: LOL

As you might know I'm trying to do my diet, started on jan. 9th. It's just eating not as much, no candy, no sodas during the week. (In the weekend I allow myself coca cola!) More vegetables and fruits. Healthier food :D I made this LO to remind me of it. Yesterday I cheated, I ate a pizza, and I enjoyed every bite of it! :tape: And I drank coca cola! My favorite! Slightly addicted to it OOPS!
BUT....eventhough I cheated, today I was -3.5kg! I'm so happy!! :cheer2:

yvonnahenna

Chris, did you spend ours in Pinterest? I still have no idea what that is :oops:
Sounds like fun that party.com stuff. Hope you have a nice party saturday.

LindaS, OMG! Maui!! you have a nice time ahead of you!! For how long will you be staying overthere?

Nana, how did DH do his job at home? Rushing is never funny :(

Kiliki, good to hear Helena is feeling better. Don't you like it that she's going to school?
My youngest was born on 9.23.2008 She's starting school in august. And boy, I'm happy she's going there!!

Trudy, how is your niece? Did she deliver the baby??
I always find it so funny that in some countries they allready tell the baby's name. In the NL we keep it a secret until the baby is born LOL My niece was due jan. 17th. Her first baby. I'm waiting and waiting for a textmessage that the little baby is born! LOL

We choose the first glasses for Fenna. Went ordering them yesterday, and they will be finished in about 2weeks :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Yvon!!!!!! Happy Friday!!

Oh wow, I had such a nightmare last night. It was one of those ones that felt real and every time I woke up a bit, then fell back asleep, it just kept going.
I was at my clients house in the dream, the one I am off to today. her house is huge 5 bedroom, 3 bath, just enormous. It typically takes me 4 hours to do, and she actually keeps it immaculate. She is also a perfectionist, so I have to go through ever room, nook and cranny no matter what, but its not a "hold your nose when you clean the toilet" type of house.

In my dream, her house was a mess! (She would be horrified if she knew that LOL) It was caked in dust, and she had freinds over, doing some craft and were dropping bits pf paper onthe floor and I had to keep vacuuming. Then as soon as I thought I was done, another dirty room would appear.
:hurt:

It was awful *shudders*

It looks like my houseparty is going to be smaller than we thought. The weather is going to be bad, 4-7 inches of snow and ice. Which isn't bad, except we live 45 minutes away from most everyone that is coming and the country roads through the mountains you need to get here are never plowed. Not to mention, my town has its own weird weather patterns. It could be raining on one end, snowing in the middle and all ice down the way. It could also be snowing like mad in town and 20 min's away, it could be rain.

My neighbors are still planning on coming since all they have to do is walk. But it had better be all gone by Sunday morning because Cait and I are meeting my BFF and her DD to go and see Rent in NYC.

Finish it Friday- I hope that I can finish cleaning that house- the real one, not the one in my dreams hahahah!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Linda S- I know! Where the heck did 2011 go? I feel like I blinked and *poof* Gone!
Maui-- oh how nice for you!!!!! My BFF is trying to decide between Caymans and oh-- some other warm island. I told her it didn;t matter as long as she brings me too. And chance I can squeeze in with you too?

Phyllis- I won't look for 2010, that was a bad year for my fam, but I wish time would slow down a bit in 2012.
Sleet is way worse than snow. Hope that you stay warm and dry!
Oh-- please don't ever let my cleaning make you feel bad. Remember that 90% of the cleaning I do is for other people. If any of my clients saw my house, they'd fire me.:pound:

Nana! Congrats to Mike! How did he survive the babysitting gig?
Hope that having him home is wonderful for you both!

kristy- boo to your little one being sick, but yay for her writing her name!
I'd like to tell you that time slows down as they get older, but it only gets worse. My "baby" was in Driver's Ed this year. How the heck did he ever get old enough to even be thinking about driving?

Trudy, any news on your niece and the baby? Isabella is such a pretty name- I have 2 second cousins with that name.

Yvon- when I was pg, my old Italian family wouldn't even talk about the baby being a person, let alone speak the names. we had names picked out but we didn't know what we were having either time. My friend had a name picked out fer her son and her DD drew a picture of him before he was born. when she showed it to me, she had to cover the name up so i couldn't see, as it was a Jewish tradition to not tell either.

ugh, catzilla is here... she is yelling PUUUURRRRR
at me.

Trista- After winning this last party, I swore that I wasn't going to apply for more. They are turning out to be more work that they are worth. But then Ii got an invite for make-up! I am a make-up junkie, so guess what I did? Went and applied. :loco:

Oh, y'all know me-- totally date-challenged. Never, ever go by the day/date Ipost here. :rofl:

Gotta fly now, love to you all!

LSlycord

Good morning ladies! Running late here but needed to say hi. You can sure sneak away with us anytime Chris. And, as soon as I win the power ball, I'm chartering the O plane to Cozumel for all of is.

Kiliki

yay FRIDAY?

uhh...not sure about the happy about that part yet....maybe when i MAKE my 4year old take a nap today...omg...she was up at 6 flippin am in MY ROOM!!! gah!!!! I got a few errands to run today...gotta get to the post office and get to the grocery store....

hmmm diets...im not a dieter...but i have decided to no longer drink pop....drinking more water...I have even thrown in some exercising lol crunches and the what not...my only problem issue is my stomach!!! its so flabby since having the kids lol....i've already lost 3lbs in a couple of days!! i just started this past weekend with no more pop!! my goal is to drop another 10-12lbs

whatnext

oh, dear. i just heard the forecast. 2-6" of snow later, followed by ice. hold on to your hats, everyone east of Pittsburgh....

i'm going to shower and get out of the house for a bit before this hits. i don't think i can stay inside for two days in a row. and then i really need to tackle some housecleaning. ha. i keep SAYING that!

have a great Friday, y'all, and may the weather behave itself where YOU are.

phylis

trista

O so scrappy!
Yvon... just wanted to say thanks for the new smiley site addiction. ;)

Chris, sounds like it was a nightmare... I hope the real thing isn't a daunting task today. Oh and make-up... that sounds like a fun one. ;)

Linda, Hi!! Good luck on the powerball drawing. Cozumel sounds like a fabulous place for an O retreat!!

Kristy, I have an early riser here too. It seems Isabelle is a very light sleeper and when a neighbor cranks his huge and loud diesel truck to leave for work (very early) it wakes her. Now that we have figured out what is waking her we will be making some adjustments in her room in hopes of solving this issue. Crossing my fingers you get some peace with a nap later in the day. Good luck with your "healthy living".

Phylis, Yuck to your weather. It seems we won't be having much of a winter here in Texas. The forecast for the next 5 days is sunny and 75. It is so crazy! Josh asked if he could wear shorts to school today - in January! :O In class they are discussing winter activities and snowmen and the like. Snowmen have little chance for creation let alone survival with these temps.

Off to play beauty salon with Isabelle. :D Have a terrific day everyone!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning everyone... :smow: for us again this morning uggghhh!! But its Friday, so yay!! Late getting in here and hubby will be here to pick me up soon, so I must be quick here this morning. My niece had her baby girl last night at 6:52pm 6 1/2 lbs. Everyone is fine and I hope to go see her in the hospital after work today. She might already be discharged by then, they don't let you stay in the hospital very long anymore. Did I ever tell you guys that when my first was born it was in a very small hospital in Saskatchewan, so small that there were only about 4 other people in the hospital. Of course I was the only one there with a baby, they made me stay for 8 days!!!! Nothing was wrong with either one of us, they just wanted a baby to care for. It was two weeks before Christmas when my son was born and I just wanted to get home and get ready for Christmas for goodness sake!! Anyway I can laugh at it all now and should be thankful for the rest that I got I guess!

hope to get in here later for personals, until then hope everyone has a fabulous friday!! :wave:

sberkan

It's been a while since I popped in here! Happy Friday everyone! Yvon, good luck with the "diet". I, too, would love to lose some weight. I'm not a fan of diets, I'm a fan of I will eat less :) but not necessarily limit what I eat. Mostly, I like food and eat too much of it so it's really an appropriate way for me. Unfortunately, I do not do well without motivation (such as when my blood sugar was high when I was pregnant with #2 - that was motivation). So, I need to find my motivation. If I can, I know I will be very successful. It got cold here this week. -30 C and windchills making it feel like -43 C or so. I even had to go out one of those days - ugh. It has been a busy week but, luckily, on Wednesday, everyone came to me! Then I didn't have to go out. This drastic change in temps was hard to swallow but now we're used to it and it's supposed to warm up this weekend!

Gotta go get the kids to brush their teeth now! Have a great day.