Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Friday February 19

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just opening this up quickly.
Gotta get the Pookie up and in the shower. I hate that my kids can sleep through their alarms. But I have to get them up or we all run around crazy trying to get to the bus on time.
Yikes- Monday is going to be even rougher with Scott going back (6:45 am!)

Not much else going on here.
Working from home/house work today. blergh... :(

TTYL!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
morning- second day off in a row- I love it when that happens- lots to do today- want to finish up my oscrap challenges and lots of laundry and cleaning to do!

hondachicc

Quick run in for me too....Good morning!!! Babies will be here any minute...and I am way behind this morning!!! Woke up at 4:30 am and got up and started watching a movie at 5...uugghhh....Still did not get to finish watching....thank goodness for DVR!!

I hope everyone has a great Friday!!! I will check back later!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I'm back- down in my studio- better known today as crap room- my goal while the sun shines in my glass block windows- clear the clutter I have two projects one for each boy that needs to be done- make tee shirt pillows for youngest and scrap pages for the oldest- due by July- but there are lots of them we laid out the last time he was home- do your magic he said- paper scrapping so I need to make space

LaurieW

lOve the O!
back again- spring cleaning my scrap room is going fine, as is cleaning duplicate digiscrap files- trying to hold myself back from buying new- need to save money, need to save money, need to save money

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
8 days!! Although in one week I will be on vacation, finishing up the last touches an then that night getting on a plane. Oh my goodness. I can't believe how close it is getting. Wow!! Sunshine here I come. My family have all started calling each other in the mornings and before we say anything at all just say how many days we have left. Oh my...I'm so excited. Only one weekend left. WOW!!! So, whatever are you going to do for a whole week without all my random ramblings. LOL!!!

So, get this. I NEVER watch the news but sometimes it is on at the end of a show I recorded or something so I'll see a little glimpse of something. So last night I was watching the end of Private Practice and see a snippet of news and you'll never believe this. It just floors me. I live in Olympia...the capital city of Washington. Well, apparently the city didn't pay our mayor enough or something and he decided to subsidize his income by moonlighting as a pot dealer out of his home. I really don't know what to think about this. On one hand it makes me laugh. I mean I have very liberal feelings about marijuana in general...but putting that aside...he wasn't smoking it in his home, he was selling it. That is a bit of a problem. But it really isn't that surprising in this town. Olympia is home to Evergreen State College where the students are known as greeners because they are either A. huge tree hugging nature freaks (Chris - this is your type of place) or B. Huge pot smoking hippies. The school is known around the country for its pot smoking ways. Not to mention Washington is also trying to decriminalize marijuana. I think we want to be like Alaska or something like that. I was just talking to some people I work with and it sounds like it was kind of a given when he was put into that office. Hmmm...interesting. Crazy Washingtonians.

Anyway...my dh is off snowboarding for the day. he wanted to take ethan out of school next week to go, but we're taking him out for a week to go on the cruise so i told him he was crazy. what's he thinking. The whole Becca bill thing is crazy. I mean, I get it, but if your kid is not behind, why is it a big deal if they miss school? But they can't or else we get in big big trouble. It doesn't seem like very many days either. I get more days off of work than they get off of school. I mean they get a ton of days off when the school tells them to take them off but not when they are sick or what not. another bonus of homeschool right?

Well, I think I shall go for now, except for some personals. Oh, I will be putting up my challenge for this week's ADSR. Oh my gosh. It was horrible. We had to make ATCs (Artist Trading Cards). I think they are silly and serve no purpose so it was a hard one for me. But I did it and it was kinda fun to put them together but I will never do them ever again. EVER!! On to personals...

Chris - That stinks that you will be back to early mornings. Blah!! Have fun working from home. Maybe you can get some rest.

Laurie - Good luck with your laundry. I hate the laundry. It is no fun. How's the sick hubby?

Linda - How do you function without any sleep? I would die of exhaustion if I were you. I hope you can find a way to get in a nap.

Oooh, I got my tax return last yesterday and I get a tiny bit of it. So I am off to get an External Hard Drive today. Fun.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
hubby is still sick- I just spent half an hour deleting duplicate digi files out of one folder on my hard drive- yikes- many more folders to go, but seeing what I had makes it hard for me to go buy new- I need to come up with a plan

natesia

Hi Ladies... I'm so sorry I haven't written for such long time... I just have schol and already a lot of learning... but it's really better now, because I don't have to learn subjects, which I'm not going to take matura exams in... So I have only 34 hoours at school per week, but I think I'll have more learning than previously... But I'll menage!!
My rattie - Usia - is bigger and bigger every day, and sweeter of course :) She loves to play! and to eat!! :D
OK, I don't know what more I could tell you... so that's all :)
CU L8R :D

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Natesia- good to hear from you again, sounds like Usia is growing quickly and much fun for you. Glad to hear your studies will be a little easier for you.