Oscraps

Daily Ooos: December 16-17: Weekend Edition

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Cheryl, it's good that you're eating cereal. I often mixed it with hot water because I didn't like the milk. But I should try it with a different type of milk. What is the “Doodle Thing”? A special disorder in these particularly sweet dogs? Fear or panic? Sounded like that. A special hug from me to all four- and two-legged friends. :heartpumppink:
Susanne, I eat oatmeal every day, but hadn't had cereal for a long time. Hubby loves it, though. I'm hoping oatmeal is as nutritious as I'm reading that it is. I make overnight oats every night before I go to bed. I put 3 scoops of oatmeal and 1 scoop of marshmallow flavored protein powder in a small glass container. Then I add any kind of frozen fruit that I have (I thaw it first in the microwave). Then I top all of that off with Silk Almond milk, put a lid on it and it soaks all together in the fridge overnight. I eat mine cold, but you could warm it up if you wanted to.

Yes, the seizures are a "Doodle thing" - a disorder that's peculiar to that breed. Our Daisy has them occasionally, but our Grand Dog, Lila has them more frequently and they're pretty bad ones. We have no idea what brings them on. There aren't any "triggers" that we've been able to figure out. Thanks for the hugs for our fur babies. :hug4:

Last edited: