Oscraps

Daily Ooos: August 10-11: Weekend Edition

AK_Tracy

Good Morning All!!!!

Yesterday was simply amazing.
This is a wonderful update!!! So glad it was fun!!! Wonderful that you get to attend these classes. I can hear how happy they make you. :heartpumppink:
*puts hand to ear*
what was that from the Peanut Gallery?
Oh, you wanted me to tell you how to best pee in the woods? Do you think you'll be able to pay attention, My little Gnat friends?
:floorlaugh:
Yes, gnats here, tell us!!!!! My daughter has a she-wee that she used after surgery. It took some practice. It was worth it but took practice so if you choose that route, practice at home!
*groans* what a Dad Joke!! :giggle4:
I guess your DH must think we are all loony tunes here.
I do not see a lie.
It was SUCH a dad joke and usually I get them but this one threw me. I blame work tired brain. And yes, he knows if I am friends with someone they have to be looney! :floorlaugh: Mostly because you have to be crazy to hang with me.
What do you call a gnat with a sore throat ---a hoarse fly.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Told this to my son and he wasn't quite awake yet. He groaned and said ya gotta tell dad that one.
Finally, knock on wood, the headache is better today! But I sound like that hoarse fly today! I can hear the bullfrog calling me!
Yeah that you're feeling better. Now for this afternoon to be amazing and all residual ache be gone.
Jeremiah was in Sedona AZ
Now I will have that in my head all day....gee thanks a heap.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Oh Debby, you are a hoot!!!!!! However, now its in my head too!!
I am the poster child of manners
an decorum I had nothing to do
With eggs
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Yeah Twin, not buying it. I see you hiding the ketchup bottle pretending innocence.

Good morning everyone!!! such fun to wake up to all the laughter!!!
Oh look, there's my starting comment. I wondered where it went when I inserted the quotes.
Thanks for the fun laughter everyone!!! Skipping off to the gallery now. Have a wonderful day.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Morning, gals. Just spend time scrapping a LO for a CHALLENGE this morning!! Whoo-whee!!! 2 down and several more to go! :busy1: dance4:banana5::upsidedownbanana::banana5: Don't feel like too much of a slacker now. :pleasantry:
@BrightEyes The divider page is beautiful and I bet the gold marker edging looks spectacular. I hope the HL sleeves come in soon since I imagine you are itching to get them done. ;)
Thanks for the comment about the divider page. I was very happy with how it turned out. Yes, I love using the gold metallic marker pen on the edges of the papers... adds such an elegant look. The binder has a clear covering so went looking and found a 8X10 photo of mom and dad (taken about the same year as their anniversary). I edged a gold paper with the metallic gold pen and used gold photo corners to attach the photo to it. Then cut a cream cardstock to size - used it as a background for the photo on the gold paper. A very elegant look to the front of the album!! :D Put the albums and other photos in the craft room for now. Will work on them later.

DD#3 came over yesterday afternoon. She brought back my 9 X 12 rug that I had loaned her last year. She just bought a new rug for her living room and didn't need my rug any longer. She is changing her inside house colors from tan and brown to blues and white. Her son came down to help move furniture and get my rug in place in the family room. Didn't realize how much I missed having it there. She was such a sweetheart... she vacuumed it and also did my kitchen floor for me. The shoulders are still not up to doing that yet.

@faerywings I was :coffeescreen: :coffeescreen: when reading about your post on 'how to pee outside'!!1 :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: BTDT but much prefer and indoor toilet,,, thank you very much!!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good morning all.

It's pouring here - has been all night. We needed it so badly and now I can go out and pull weeds when it stops. The cat woke me up in the middle of the night - wanting in and he was soaked. I had to take him out to the kitchen and dry him off. We have this routine - I take a two pieces of paper towel and put it over his back and run it from his nose to the tip of his tail. He expects it now and a towel won't work - has to be paper towel. He's such a funny guy.

Chris @faerywings so glad that the hike went well and what a wealth of knowledge about peeing/pooping/etc. in the woods. I'm SO glad you know these things now, plus the cloth that one can carry to wipe one's bum with :giggle4:. This is why I stay out of the woods. :rotfl::floorlaugh::lol23:I've never been camping either and I never want to go again. :giggle4::giggle4: Same reasons.

@BoatLady - that was a good joke - we'll have to add that to our repertoire.

Kay @BrightEyes I love what you're doing with all of your pictures and thanks for sharing your work with us. I'm sure you're having a wonderful time.

. . View attachment 425835 View attachment 425836 View attachment 425837
I am the poster child of manners
an decorum I had nothing to do
With eggs

View attachment 425840

OK "Poster Child". We all know you're innocent. :pokestick::neener::pillowfight::pleasantry:

Tracy @AK_Tracy stop blaming Jeanne - she's just an innocent 'poster child". :spinningchair::coffeescreen::coffeescreen:

On that note, I need to go check my challenges, then get into the gallery. Have a great Sunday everybody. XOXO

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Jeremiah was in Sedona AZ
Now I will have that in my head all day....gee thanks a heap.
Are you talking about the Three Dog Night song? We have THAT frog living in our basement, LOL!
I was referencing Credence Clearwater's bullfrog in Louisiana on the Green River, LOL! Both work! ;)

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Joke time.......
A doctor told his wife that the neighbor died. She said, "Who, Ray?" He said, "It is WAY to early to be celebrating!"

My wife was yelling at me, "YOU HAVEN'T HEARD A WORD I'VE SAID, HAVE YOU?" And I thought to myself, "that's a weird way to start a conversation!"

My wife asked me if I had seen the dog bowl. I said, "I didn't know he could!"

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Mark has been reading the funnies, LOL!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
And the beat goes on.........

He said, "I kept wondering why the baseball I was looking at kept getting bigger and BIGGER.....and then it HIT me!"

:shakingsense:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Can I brag just a teeny bit about the weather here?
Our weather has been better this weekend, too. Still fairly warm and a bit humid but nothing like it has been of late! And a bit of breeze does help!
reusable antimicrobial wipe
I don't understand how anything antimicrobial can be reusable. I would think washing with detergent would remove the antimicrobial properties. But I'm not a chemist or biologist so I don't understand all of that, LOL! I failed my first year of biology in HS. HA!
even though I now *know* how to do it, doesn't mean I want to do it just "because." :lol23:
AMEN to that! I'm probably going to be dehydrated that day, LOL!

AK_Tracy

Tracy @AK_Tracy stop blaming Jeanne - she's just an innocent 'poster child". :spinningchair::coffeescreen::coffeescreen:
Oh sure!!!! Ya want me to stop??? But twins always blame each other!!! So in that regard were both innocent!!!! :floorlaugh:
My wife asked me if I had seen the dog bowl. I said, "I didn't know he could!"

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Mark has been reading the funnies, LOL!
Oh my gosh!!! Vicky those are so funny!!!! I bought my son a joke a day calendar last year and oh some were so bad. This year I bought pun calendar and it is a hoot. Bedtime routine is he comes and reads us a joke.

Kids dont like dad jokes for apparent reasons.

:floorlaugh::lol23::lol23:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Oh sure!!!! Ya want me to stop??? But twins always blame each other!!! So in that regard were both innocent!!!! :floorlaugh:

Oh my gosh!!! Vicky those are so funny!!!! I bought my son a joke a day calendar last year and oh some were so bad. This year I bought pun calendar and it is a hoot. Bedtime routine is he comes and reads us a joke.

Kids dont like dad jokes for apparent reasons.

:floorlaugh::lol23::lol23:
Vicky, my Stephanie always joke books growing up. She would call my dad long distance (we still had long distance back in those days) just to tell him a joke. They were so funny. Now we call them "Grampie Jokes" instead of "Dad Jokes".