Oscraps

Daily Oooo's TGIFriday January 15

LaurieW

lOve the O!
morning all- quick drop in before work- after work today dinner and off to dance group lesson and party! Lesson went well last night- except for the first hour my instructor was merciless on my form for every dance we did- arghh, 2nd hour different instructor and danced with my dh more than instructor so it was better. Have wonderful days everyone

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Good morning Laurie- Are you sore today? I know I would be. But your dance classes sound so much fun!

TGIF is right. Lots to do today- stupid errands, working form home, and then tonight is 6th grade dance that I am suppose dot be chaperoning at, and I have noo idea if they still need me or not- I haven't heard a darn thing...

Gotta go wake up my baby-girl,

xoxoxo

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
My baby-girl is up and in the shower, the house is somewhat quiet.... ahhhhh

Gary didn't sleep well last night so he is trying to catch up a bit. Scott has to get up in about 10 minutes. Thankfully, he had a good day with the tutor yesterday- guess that helps make up for the terrible days he had M-T-W :(

Lyme dr thinks this whole exhaustion thing is viral, not Lyme. It doesn't feel like a Lyme herx, but it didn't really feel like virus either- no sinus/sore throat/stomach stuff. Just lots of body aches and severe fatigue. She is doing some blood work, viral markers- so I guess we'll see.

Kat- good to hear no pneumonia... hope that the new meds get you onthe right track asap. You deserve it!

Yam- hope that today and every day is great for you!

Andrea Nyx- Good luck with your ring, and hope you had a nice relaxing evening with your TV shows! We watched a special on my dead uncle- my cousins were awesome (Long story short- my uncle was a football player in the 70's, screwed over my aunt and cousins, yet the media adored him. He died last year and ESPN did a special on him- my cousins were in it talking about what a crappy dad he was), then NCIS, NCIS:LA, thank goodness for DVR's!

Clara- that is one thing I don't get about kids- just sit down, stop whining and do it, and it will be DONE!! BT-Doing that almost every day with Scott- it doesn't seem to get easier as they get older... sorry!

Hi Natesia! HOpe school lightens up for you.

Sally- oh my- 4 moms and 14 kids-- isn't there some rule about not getting outnumbered LOL!!! Glad you had a good time! I have been trying really hard to help Scott study, and now I now lots about the different types of light bulbs LOL

LIndaW- sending all of the good thoughts that I have to your Aunt. How horrible, I hope that the ER will admit her and then there won't be any issues with the insurance or regular dr.

To everyone, hope you all have a fab-O day!

LaughingSun

quick morning to all :) TGIF is an UNDERSTATEMENT lol.

off to get K to school, then goto the dentist for me. ooh, I hate the dentist. I have really sensitive teeth and getting them cleaned is pretty painful. taking Tylenol for sure lol.

back later for some love...

Yam

Oh God! Was I terrified of Dentists!!! but I found "THE ONE"! He is so gentle and patient!

Chris I hope you have a good, serene day...

To all of you, take it easy! Enjoy the weekend! I pronounce it:
A weekend free of pain!!! YeaY!

hondachicc

Good morning O family!!

Can only pop in for a minute...I have all the kids...Cameran is out of school today for teacher workday....and both babies...it gets to be a bit wild!!

Thank you all so much for your well wishes and prayers for my aunt!! She did get admitted to the hospital yesterday...My mom just left here on her way over there. She said she would fill me in on what's going on with her and what the plan for her is.

I hope everyone had a great day!!! Good news for here...it's going to be 54 degrees today!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
ohhh Andrea...i'm sooo glad you mentioned the dentist!! I knew there was something i was supposed to do today...i have to call them and see if i was supposed to have a cleaning...LOL!!! they usually call to remind me!

I'm leaving on Sunday for California with Mr Gorgeous. I CAN"T WAIT!! (well, I can wait since i still need to scrub the house first before my sisterinlaw comes with her two girlies to stay with my kiddos!!! LOL!!) If anyone has any must do things in the San Fran/San Jose area, let me know! I was there a year and a half ago and we did all of the usual Pier 39, golden gate, napa, yosemite, muir woods....so this time it'll be Hwy 1 and point Lobo for sure (is that how you spell that?) Berkeley and Haight/Ashbury; I'm meeting a friend in Sausilito on Wednesday for brunch, so that'll be fun! That sounds cool to a Texan...meeting a friend in Sausilito!! LOL!!!

SO today, cleaning, washing clothes, getting groceries, all the usual panic before a trip!! yipeeee!!!

love you girlies!!

LindaW, praying for your aunt!!! for sure...keep us posted!
Chris, ohhhh isn't the whole school thing crazy fun (after we get past the discipline issues!! LOL!!) Let us know about your fun dance you get to go to tonight!! heehee!!
Andrea, enjoy the dentist (remember, I'm an optimist!! :) I'm always trying to find joy in everything, otherwise I crumble!! just me tho!! ;) )
Laurie, I'm soooo jealous of your ballroom dancing!! I'll get there...one of these days when Mr Gorgeous isn't traveling like crazy!! Oooooo you have a blast, dear!!
Yam, LOVE your pronouncing!! yipeee!! a pain-free weekend is just what I need!! yipee!! hugs to you, hun!! :)

ohhh and the new blogger thread is up and I mentioned that I put a freebie up last night!! i really love this one!! :)

hugs!! TGIF!!!

natesia

Hi ;P I came to show you my new friend ;P
P150110_17320001.jpg

That's Usia ;)
sorry for bad quality, it was taken with a mobile, and without any flashes...

Yam

OMG!!! I am dying to have a couple of these!!! but my DH put a Veto to that :(!

LaughingSun

dentist was ok. got the normal "you don't floss enough" lecture to which I always tell them "I'll try". asked them to put some numbing stuff on 1st this time & that totally helped!

All in all it was ok.

Got some real work this weekend, yay! won't be on much. have a few things to do, then I've got to get M from school, get dinner ready, drive the kids to a friends house so I can goto TKD tonight. need to kick some butt...seriously. If I remember later, I'll tell you the story about the guy in my TKD class who gets on my nerves... seriously irritates me...

mrsaboyer

Hi everybody!
Never made it in yesterday, and today I woke up with my first migraine in years, I'm sure it was stress related. I don't freak out too much on the outside so it stays in.
Anyway, we got our big diagnosis for Gen yesterday. Those of you on Facebook already know, but what she has is a Partial Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum. Wha? Well the corpus callosum is the area of the brain that connects the two hemispheres. Gen's is partially missing, and what's there is narrow. Also, the ridges in the brain on the sides of the lobes that face each other are smoother than they should be, and she only has one descending aorta instead of two. So she has a brain defect, and it is not reversible or treatable by surgery in any way. The good news is that it is not a complete agenesis, meaning some of the material is present, and it is possible for people to live full and happy lives with this condition. We don't know how badly this will affect her going forward, maybe a little and maybe a lot. But, you know, there are much worse things it could be, and this news is overall not terribly bad news. We knew she had a disability, now it has a name. For awhile last night I was pretty upset, but I got over it. Got this migraine today, but it's passing.

Anyway, just wanted to drop by and let y'all know what we found out.

mrsaboyer

LaurieW- dance party sounds fun! How awesome that you are taking dancing lessons! Maybe someday the hubby and I will do this. He always wants to dance with me and I am clueless, I can't follow him to save my life! LOL

Chris- I hope whatever is keeping you all off your games passes soon. Just sent you some caish, thanks for the treats! BTW, I grabbed that bottle of ginger oil you gave me this morning and was huffing away to help the migraine nausea pass. Thanks!

Sally, I can think of so many "must do" things in that area that you would not have time. I lived in that area for a few years. If you get the chance to head up to Napa, you should do it, I LOOOOVE Napa! Yummy food, beautiful countryside, great little boutiquey downtown area. You don't even need to like wine at all, but if you do, then go for a couple of tastings. I can't remember the name of the champagne place up on the hill, but it's my fave. Have a BLAST!

Natesia- is that a mouse or a rat? I've had several pet rats. They make excellent pets! They are very smart and trainable, and are much less likely to bite than hamsters or gerbils. Have fun with her!

Andrea- glad your dentist appt was not bad. I have to get the girls in to see the dentist! HAVE to! But I dread trying to make Genny sit in that chair, she just would NOT get it! EEEK!

And TonyaMarie, nice to meet ya! Welcome to the O!!

Okay, I'm out. Our tv broke. AAAAAAGGGHGGGGHHHHHHH! Gotta go do something about that!

katg1006

Andrea ((hugs)) Now you at least know what it is and can get more information to help Gen as she grows :) That is great that they were able to identify it. Your migraine is probably from the stress and the emotions yesterday! I hope it passes quickly

Felt a little better today - I actually went to the store for a little bit...but it totally wiped me out for the rest of the day :)

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

LindaPete

Wow - it's been a crazy couple of days for me. I took students to a leadership conference on Wednesday and Thursday - (pictures on my blog). As I'm driving home (4 hours) yesterday I get the call that my uncle was hospitalized with double pneumonia, blood sugar of over 500 and failing kidneys. He passed away this afternoon. He was 82 and had really lived a good and full life. His wife and daughters and their families, are, as you can imagine, struggling. Your prayers for them for peace and healing would be wonderful and much appreciated.
Hope you are all well and had a fabulous Friday!

Yam

Well, Andrea, at least now you can put it a name, do research and give Gen the best you can, but I don't wonder you woke up with migraine, I am happy it's going away!

Chris! I never knew about the Lyme Disease, not that I know now, but at least I know there is such a thing after living in IA and the VET gave my dog treatment to avoid it...but I didn't know it hits so bad :(

Hey! I was sure it's an Hamster...wait, I think I can see the tail...hamsters don't have tails, right?

Linda- I am, sorry for your lost...my aunt is 85 years old and she is not doing well lately...my mom is 79...scary!

Tonya- Welcome!

Go Sally GO!!!

Hope you are having a GREAT Saturday!