Oscraps

Daily Ooooo's Wed March 10

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy hump day!

I have been loving the weather here- another day in the 50's. I even took Ravyn for a walk to the bus. You can tell that she isn't used to being on leash any more- she was drifting all over the place. hahah!
Caitlyn wanted to walk her home, and I think they got there 5 full minutes before me. Poor Cait was getting practically dragged by the doofus dog.

The only bad thing now is that we have water in the basement, yuck. But I'll take it if it means the snow is going Bye- Bye!

Laurie- I have so many yoga tapes and wii fit. Its just me being lazy and not using them. But- yay me- I did do wii fit yoga yesterday. And hula hooping- which I had an epic fail on!
No prob's on the soapbox, I have a portable one I bring with me everywhere !!!

Clara- thank you for that awesome description of your trip- it makes me want to be back in the Caribbean in the worst way! So so soooo glad you are back! I missed you tons!
How is your cat? I feel your pain on the throw up-I had a projectile vomiting cat for 10 days while you were gone, and I cannot wait to steam clean my carpets too.

Bah humbug-the closest Y is 45 min's from me. There used to be a yoga class at our community center- but now it is Pilates. I am going to have to force myself to do my tapes/dvds.

Nana Linda- piggie babies!!!

Andrea Nyx- be careful- don't push your self.... good luck with whatever treatment the dr suggests. Down to 6more sleeps!

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

hondachicc

Okay...since I did not get back for personals last night (fell asleep on the sofa:rolleyes:) I will start there

Chris....YAY FOR THAT GORGEOUS WEATHER...HERE TOO!!! 68 degrees today!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! Sorry about your back sweetie (gentle ((hugs))) Do your stretches and take care!!

Laurie...YAY for the walking!! I am starting to get my babies out and walk too with the stroller...I have a double...good for my butt!!!

Clara....the trip sounds AWESOME!!!! I am so happy you had a great time!! but yuck about the cat!! hope he is okay!!! and congrats on 4500 in posts!! WOOT!!

AndreaNyx...sounds like another busy busy day!! Better listen to that dr and take it easy girl!!!

Chris....Oh that sucks you have the water in the basement....and that the Y is so far!! We have one 5 min from here and another 15 minutes....but it's wonderful to have this fabulous weather!!!

Not much for me....need to food shop...but doubt I go this evening....we will just suffer through.... I have been cleaning this morning...I have managed to vaccuum, dust and mop the kitchen floors....I still need to fold some laundry and clean the bathrooms....I vowed to get that done today...as it's going to rain all weekend so I know I will have a house full of kids!! :)

LaughingSun

ug... trying to take it easy but it's been difficult lol. how do you say no to your baby girl when she wants to be picked up & snuggled? hum...

anyway... had a field trip to the fire station today with my daughters preschool class. Siblings were welcome so Myles came too. They had a BLAST! I took millions of pictures... and there was lots of 'eye candy' there too for the mommies hehe. a super cute paramedic too :)

off to get Myles to school. finished all my work yesturday so today is scrap scrap scrap. I've got a bunch of challenges & CT stuffs to do :)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
hey girlies!! Quick hi from me...i'm running 90 to nothin' as usual!! Trying to get some behind the scenes stuff going on here!! teeeheeee!!! but i wanted to drop in and say hi!!!!

i need to do a lot of "around the house stuff" here, including paint a shelf for my kitchen, and get my chairs going again. It's a bit dreary rainy out today, but warm...so I may go out into the garage and work this afternoon! :) we'll see...I'm not sleeping much since mr gorgeous is in CA! so I'm dragging a bit today.

love you all!! hope you are all doing well...

clara, glad to have you back, darling.
andreanyx, feel better, hun!!
chris, love the ravyn story! hugs to you, too...
nanalinda, isn't warm weather the balm??? :)

hugs to everyone!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Good morning ladies!!

I am definitely back to life with a throbbing headache to boot. So are we ready to start planning that trip to Mexico yet? I am already set to go back. I want to live on vacation. This headache is kicking my butt though. I went to bed super early last night, around 8, thinking I would wake up feeling great. Not so much. I woke up every 20-40 minutes starting at 3 this morning but was fortunately able to continue rolling over and going back to sleep all morning until about 6. Then I woke up and DH rubbed my neck for awhile. This week he's making us some money, which is awesome. He seems to like his new job. He's only training this week, so he's learning the equipment but he said he's used all of their equipment before along with all of the software so that will make it much easier for him. Hopefully he'll get called in sometime this week so he will know how the call-backs work. The pay isn't as good as the last place he was at, but it is so much closer and simpler. So, we can deal with that. As long as we have the extra money so that he has some extra blow money and we can get stuff paid off quicker we are doing good. Yay us!!

I am so glad to have been missed guys!! I'm working on getting pics up now. I got my Cozumel pics up on FB. Now I just have to get the other pics up. They were just all too big so I have to resize everything for FB. Otherwise it will take forever to upload and have a bunch of errors and stuff. It doesn't take long, I'm just doing it a little at a time.

Chris - I am so glad that Scott is doing so well transitioning back into school and his attitude is so great. I won't tell him he's being so peachy, I promise. I say, let's skip the carpet cleaning and just leave and move to the warm sun. We're taking Sassy to the vet today. Hopefully she's okay and we just need to buy her expensive cat food. Not looking forward to having a needy cat, but if that is all it is, I'm okay with it.

Linda - you are far more motivated in your house than I am. Granted you have more time in your house than I do, but even if I had more time I wouldn't be that motivated. Me and cleaning don't get along well, and dusting? I don't even know if I know what that is? LOL!! I hope you get everything done. Good luck with the grocery shopping too. I've been avoiding that too, although I did buy some milk. I was proud of myself for that one.

Andrea - you lay down and snuggle...or lay on the floor and snuggle. I'm good at that. Sounds like an exciting trip to the firestation for kids and mama. :)

Sally - I hope you get some rest. I sleep really well, when my DH is gone. I sleep across the bed, but that is when I sleep. I also tend to stay up all night when he's gone instead of sleeping. Not good. I hope the rain brings lots of flowers down there.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
ug... trying to take it easy but it's been difficult lol. how do you say no to your baby girl when she wants to be picked up & snuggled? hum...

Not sure which part is hurting you, but I tell my pts to sit is a supported position, whether on the floor (if they can comfortably get up off the floor) with their back against the sofa, or on the sofa and have the little one climb up to snuggle- still snuggle time - just safe and supported

back later for more personals- I hope- warm and muddy here today.