Oscraps

Daily Ooooo's Sunday December 20th

katg1006

Good Morning Ladies....

More Coffee all around :) So how is everyone on this fine Sunday??? We are buried in here with snow. How is everyone else making out?

Off to get the kiddo some breakfast - will be back in a bit :)

katg1006

The 23.2 inches of snow that fell during the Nor'easter is second highest snowfall for any single event ever. The record still is 30.7 inches set during the January blizzard in 1996.
This is what the total is this morning :)

hondachicc

Oh Wow...you got more than us Kat.......ours was 18"...it snowed a little more yestereday evening...but it did not accumulate any more...

We are pretty icy this morning.....We did get all of our shoveling done yesterday...so if we need to get out we can...and I hear they did a really good job with most of the main roads too...today it is suppose to get windy...snow drifts...maybe...if it is iced over enough, it should blow the snow around too much....

Be back soon.....Need to get some breakfast on....DH thinks he is starving...LOL!!

Yam

Maybe you will not believe me, I don't believe me myself, but I miss the storms of the US...they were scary, exciting and unique! Here we are in Summer, but most of the days and especially the nights are very chilly. We have a thunderstorm only once in 3 years maybe and you hardly feel it...but we have snow! not like in the states, but snow!
So, you can never know what you will miss!

katg1006

Linda - It is crazy high here now...such a shame Nick is sooo sick :( We are missing all the fun parts of snow at the moment. It's soooo cold too!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yam - Awwww I am blowing some snow your way ;)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi ladies- I just posted in the other thread that we got next to nothing with the snow.
Not that I mind.... I hate snow. In case you didn't know......

Poor Nick- all that snow..... well, the good news it that it isn't officially even winter yet, I am sure there will be more to come.

Yam, I loooove good thunderstorms-

Linda W- how is C-man? Having fun???

I'll be back later to check in some more (and to get my post count closer to my goal!)

LSlycord

Good morning ladies! We are getting a very light, pretty snow today. I did some marathon shopping at Toys R Us last night...now I need to do some marathon wrapping!

I've been to my workout already...I feel like one of the real exercise fanatics to be at the gym at 8 am on Sunday morning! :)

Good morning Kat. Sorry that Nick's missing the fun. But I suspect that there will be more snow...whether we want it or not.

Good morning Linda. Sounds like you did ok with all of the snow.

Yam, here's some Iowa snow for you!

And Chris, glad that you aren't fighting snow now!

Later ladies!

stephie

ok so we got up this morning, went to church. Then to walmart and then home. DH's week vacation just started yesterday and I asked him this morning what he wanted to do today, and he said "Let's just sit home and do nothing' cause he never gets to do that. So we go home, eat some lunch and I plan on wrapping presents and maybe a little scrapping.

I decide to take a quick nap. I NEVER nap, and when I do it's only for an hour tops. I slept from about 3:30 to about 7:30!!!!!

WOW!

And DH is right where I left him. On the couch playing his new PS3! Kids were asleep too though.