Oscraps

Creative Team Call!

danielle young

I’m looking for some enthusiastic artists (digital and hybrid) to join my creative team! Most of the details about the call are below, but if you have any questions at all, feel free to post them on my blog OR send them by email!

Looking forward to seeing your apps!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oooh, can't wait to see who is going to come and join us!!! :) come on ladies, don't be shy!!!! :)

PhoebeJo

What a fabulous opportunity!! Good luck with your call, Danielle! And good luck to all that apply!! :)

SkrappyKathy

Major news!
Yay! :D
This is an opportunity too good to pass up - and Danielle is SOOOO lovely, she went well out of her way to personally get me one of her quick pages recently. And I was just some anonymous stranger to her. Thank you! LOL

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oh good luck with your call Danielle, you're sure to get TONS of interest ... good luck to everyone who applies!!!

katg1006

Ohhh that is such a fab call Danielle!!!! Good Luck to everyone who applies - you all will have a blast!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Danielle's team is the bestest because Danielle is AWESOME!! Good luck everyone!! Everybody should apply for this!!

Michael

What great new team -- such wonderful layouts! It will be fun to look for your newest creations! :)