Oscraps

Cover Pages

dwsewbiz

Love your cover Heather...and this is interesting to me, in that in both cases of the books I've done, I made the covers last.

Will have to think about doing one earlier ;-)

CindaA

I've done a year in review layout the last few years and have used those. Love your cover!

Bush Girl

WOW! These covers are fabulous. I've never done Project Life but I do do Journal Your Christmas (a sort of December Daily) every year, and yep, the cover is usually the last thing I make!

dwsewbiz

I am going to try not to wait until the end this year, but at this point really don't know what I want to do for a cover. Wish I did!

I am now working on the printing of my 2011 blog book. Yes, 2011, to be followed soon by 2012. And guess what I am working on? Yup, the cover, left until last and how in the world do I pick things from 2011...don't procrastinate on your covers ladies! (like me)

scrap-genie

I did my 2008 and 2010 cover designs last and they incorporated images from late in the year. So I'm not sure if I even want to do a cover now. It would be my intention rather than reflect my accomplishment. Either way would work.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
I never did a P365 or PL but last december i did a DD and the first thing i made was a cover ;)

Pheeebzzz

I still haven't done my cover for 2012 so in 2013 I started with the cover, just to make sure :)

2013cover.jpg

sylve

In 2011 I did first, but after the death of my father, I had to add the phrase "and sad days" also now for a book about a year, I expect and I did at the end.

and the back

for a series of small books on places that I like (which is not yet finished) they will all have the layout that I made to give as a freebie on a forum
I've already done 2 (not yet printed), but there are a dozen of these little books in preparation this year.

image_preview.php
[/url][/IMG]

Ellen

i did mine as the last thing as well.
Knowing that I would change my mind if I did them early on.:)