Oscraps

Commercial use powertools

Kim DS

Especially for designers I have created a high quality commercial use series which will help you in the designing of your elements and especially patterned papers. Each set contains six fully customizable designs, made by me from scratch in Illustrator. You are offered these designs in 6 different formats: layered psd files, Photoshop Brushes, Photoshop Custom Shapes, EPS vector files, PSP tubes and PNG files, in order to provide you with a tool you'll want to use over and over again. You can use them as they are, or, by combining the layers from the different circles/flowers and /or modifying the paths in Illustrator you'll be able to create your own unique designs. Apply different styles on each layer to make your own unique elements or use them (or parts of them) in the design of your patterned papers. Recoloring is super easy by changing the fill/stroke color in Illustrator or appyling a color overlay style on the different layers in PS. The possibilities are endless!

add-prev-1-600.jpg
add-prev-2_600.jpg

On top of that, each set contains +/- 5 products I've made with these tools, which you may also use commercially!

add-prev-3-600.jpg
add-prev-3-flowers-v1-600.jpg