Oscraps

*closed* NBK Mood Board Challenge - Oct 30 - Nov 5

janedee

Hello and welcome to this week's challenge which features a mood board I've created for you. I realize that not everyone is in the autumn season right now but I think there are enough element choices on the board for everyone.

moodboard2_Oct-600.jpg

My challenge to you is to use the at least two of the colours, two elements from the photos and a grungy or handwritten font on your layout. You may use as many additional elements as you wish. I have included the hex codes for the colors and, if you wish to use the actual fonts I have listed, they may be found at DaFont - https://www.dafont.com/

Here's my sample layout. I used the rust and grey colours, the clouds and bird
Supplies - Wonderfall Extra TP 3 and paper, Road Trip, Autumn Whisper and Dear Diary ABP

Grand_Canyon-600.jpg

by AnikA
She used the grapes and bird, and red and brown

by Danesa
She used Light Gray and Rust colors and ancient building and bird, Insolent Bastards Font

Prize: You can win a 4 $ coupon to the NBK Design store
Rules:
• Layouts need to contain two colours and 2 elements from the mood board and a grungy or handwritten font.
• Layouts need to contain some NBK Design products.
• Layouts need to be uploaded to NBK GALLERY by Sunday November 5,
• Layouts need to be linked back to this thread by Sunday November 5,

Have fun!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trish_1

How do I get the elements so that I can use them in this challenge? Doing challenges is new to me.

janedee

Challenges are so much fun Trish!
Each challenge is different - sometimes elements are provided as in a template challenge, then other challenges present an idea or technique to try to help jumpstart your creativity. In those cases, you use your own supplies and can use anything you like as long as you follow the challenge rules.

Hope you join us this week!

SharLamb

Sharron
Thanks Jane. My kids keep me knee deep in photos, and I am retired (euphemism for "old" !). Digital art is pretty much all I do! LOL

ouisiekelly

First time I use a mood board. Interesting! Smile
Used the dark and light browns for my palette.
Used the squirrel and birds for elements.
Haunted-Bookshop-600px.jpg

Haunted

sbpoet

SANCTUARY

“Such places exist among the endless abodes of every major city, places that seem to be sanctuaries from the present, immune to the hustle and bustle, the sound and fury that in the end change nothing.” ― James Rozoff

For a mood board challenge from NBK Design at Oscraps. Elements from On A Whimsical Adventure, Angie Young, R.Davis, and NBK Design. The font is Markusss. The squirrel photo is mine.

greys, browns, and rusty-red, squirrel & bird, Markusss font

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O

I used the grey, brown and red colors and bark/berries for elements. Font is 28 Days Later.
This is my dad-- 79 years old and still goes fishing upsate NY several times a year. :)

AnikA68

I love the "O"
I´m happy to announce our October winner...

...drum roll..................................

Congrats to scrap-genie
Thank you all for your participation. Hope to see you again in November​

janedee

Thanks so much everyone for your participation last week.
I'm happy to announce our weekly winner for the Mood Board Challenge

sbpoet

Congrats! I will be sending you a PM with your code.