Oscraps

Chat - rescheduled

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So, I've been trying to come up with a day and time for a chat this week. My daughter starts school on Friday...Pre-K...so I thought that would be the perfect time to chat. I will start around 12:45PM EST. Hopefully some of our Euro-Gals will be able to join us along with some of those *cough*Chris*cough* who got to bed at sundown. Since I don't work right now I can maneuver my times a bit to accomodate different groups.

If you need a specific time in the future...send me a PM and I'll see what I can do about scheduling.

This will again be a scrapping chat. I have not yet decided a theme yet. I think this time I might pick a designer and everyone should complete a challenge they haven't done yet. Or maybe just a scraplift. I'll let you know by Wednesday.

Reminder - Oscraps does not have a chat window so I have been using Yahoo IM. Please add me as a friend: oscrapschat

You do not need to DL Yahoo IM necessarily. If you have a Yahoo email you can chat through there and there are other chat programs that allow you to use a website. Maybe Meg can plug a few of those in here.

Alrighty...again the date and time:

Friday, September 9 - 12:45PM EST

Hope to see you there!!

B]Okay...because I will be going to a funeral on Friday during that time I will be rescheduling to 10EST Thursday night September 8th[/B]

I still want to do a daytime chat so we'll do that next week instead. I'll pick a day for that this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Ohhh I wish I could come and play .... but I will be working .... I will be here is spirit though :)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Have fun- I have to work as well, but maybe I will try to catch people mid week for a chat before I head to bed- late enough for those CST scrapping fiends- and you know who you are- Krista, Sally, LindaS (?)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Stupid work!! What is the best day of the week for you ladies? We can schedule around that for next week. We haven't chatted in FOREVER Krista. Maybe the following Tuesday or Wednesday??

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I am off on Thursdays, and generally available Mon, Tues evenings- try to spend time with my husband when he is not on the road- unfortunately- that changes weekly!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Darn, Darn... I will be at work too dam work is like :ballchain:!!! No time to have fun! I usually have Tuesdays off or I am usually home around 2:45 that West Coast time. Hope I can join you again one of these days!!

ourmisadventures

Oh geeze, so does that mean I actually have to wake up before ten?!?!?!?!? 845am, really?!?!?!?!

You're killing me!!!

I'll get over it. And Clara I know you'll manage to wake me up somehow!! So I'll be there :)

I'm going to look into how we can do the chat without the issues we had last week.

LSlycord

Have fun- I have to work as well, but maybe I will try to catch people mid week for a chat before I head to bed- late enough for those CST scrapping fiends- and you know who you are- Krista, Sally, LindaS (?)

Sounds like fun to me Laurie.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Sounds awesome. I can't wait to see you all there. Meg...you would be up for an hour if you got up at 845. You don't have to do your hair to come chat with us. LOL!!

For those of you who can't make it because of work and stuff...don't you worry. Most chatting will be in the evenings but I had a good time to set up for during the day for those daytime types. :) I'll be up to doing an evening chat next week. I'm thinking next Tuesday. I'll keep you posted.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
So 11:45am CST, right? I will pop in for the first part. This Friday, I am going to a High School Homeschooling Mom's luncheon (because we moms need to be "socialized", right?? LOL!!) and then I'm off to a quilt show in the afternoon with mi madre! Should be a crazy day for me!! But I'll pop in before I have to leave at 12:15 (cst). Hugs!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
If I'm not taking Charlie to the vet at that time I will be here Clara! At work, but eh! I can chat!!!

Katherine B

I'm another one who has to work. Though there is a chance I might be downstaffed (low census). If I am I will definitely come.

LSlycord

I'll try to drop in...haven't tried Yahoo...and tomorrow night is Dad's birthday...but I'd love to chat so I will try!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I'm gonna try and chat about once a week Linda...so if you don't make it...so be it...we'll see you at the next one. I do hope to see you there though.

whatnext

OK. i've downloaded Yahoo Messenger. now WHERE does the chat take place? (told you i was hopeless.) in my email? do i just google Yahoo messenger and get a page. do i need to add Oscraps as a contact first? i have NO freaking idea how to do this! :frusty:

LaurieW

lOve the O!
you have to add people as your contacts/friends before you can chat. There is a list here and I just made it a sticky to make it easier for people to find! Once in your yahoo messenger chat, you send a request to someone to become your friend, once they accept, then you can start a chat dialogue. I am home and computer is on for a bit so ask me to be a friend and we can try to chat- i am pt_lady

LaurieW

lOve the O!
or if you post your contact name for yahoo messenger, after you set it up and have your name and password in the above named thread, I will send you a contact request and much like facebook chat once you select a contact, then you can chat. Apparently there is also a group chat feature, which I have not had the pleasure of using- but can't wait to try!

whatnext

i think, i HOPE, i just made my contact name for YM "whatnext." if there's anything you can initiate from your end (the end that knows what the heck they're DOING) please do that. who needs to be on my contact list for me to be able to participate in the chat?

LaurieW

lOve the O!
yes it does and I just sent you a request to be my contact, so open messenger and see if you have a message from pt_lady requesting to be a contact

whatnext

i don't have a message from you yet, though i sent you one about an hour or so ago and am waiting for an acceptance. did you get that one?

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Terra- you did not miss the chat! That is about 6 or 7 hours from now. I'm trying to help get people set up to use chat tonight.

Phylis/whatnext- I did not get a request from whatnext, but did get one from jesse4455- any chance that might be you? I didn't recognize so I ignored it