Oscraps

Carol's Template Challenge - July 2024

Carol-Wen

Designer
Hello ~ Welcome everyone~
Welcome to July!!!!:heartpumpred::heartpumplove:
-----------
Simply use this free template to create the page and post it in this thread, I will randomly draw a lucky person on July 1st to get a coupon of $8.00.

You probably don't have a lot of my gear. So I prepared a 30% discount coupon for you. Please use it when you check out
COUPON CODE: CWD-JULY-30
-------------
For your layout you may use another designer's products with this template if you wish, however, if you use 100% CarolW Designs products then you will entered twice into the draw for the monthly prize (please make sure to mention that when you add your layout to this thread)
---------------- :lovey3::lovey3:---------------------

DOWNLOAD FREE TEMPLATE HERE

cwd-ju10.jpg

-------------
RULES:
- Create a NEW layout, using the June Free Template
- You may use another designer's products with this template if you wish, however, if you use 100% CarolW Designs products then you will entered twice into the draw for the monthly prize (please make sure to mention that when you add your layout to this thread).
- Upload your finished layout to the CarolW Designs Gallery, showing full credits to the Template Challenge and to the kits you have used.
- For your challenge entry to be counted, and the opportunity to win a $8.00 coupon for CarolW Designs shop here at Oscraps,
you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread (see notes below on how to do this).
- Layouts must be new for this challenge and not used for any other challenge.
- Layouts must be uploaded by July 31.

---------------
PRIZES:
One lucky scrappers will be randomly chosen to win a $8.00 coupon for CarolW Designs here at Oscraps.

If you have any questions, please tag @Carol-Wen me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I can't wait to see what you create.

Last edited:

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I'm a cheery-o so I'm not entering, but I wanted to play too!